Double standard

Why is it when the average woman has sex with any man she wants she's called liberated, but when the average man has sex with any woman he wants he's called rapist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GefQkDhbuW0
atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You answered your own question in the subject

It's almost like men and women have different roles in reproduction, and therefore the ways to jugde those roles are different...
But that's too crazy, it must be the patriachy.

>pic related
>she

how come when a woman has never had sex she's seen as innocent and pure but I'm seen as a creepy loser

we must both do natural selection

Because she is liberated and you are a rapist.
youtube.com/watch?v=GefQkDhbuW0

Isn't that Frank? And isn't he dead?

for the same reason men sit in trenches and fight while women stay comfy at home

Yes and yes.

But the means and goals are different for both sexes.

I don't know mate if a girl at the age of 26 told me she was a virgin it'd be a major red flag and I probably wouldn't be interested in anything with her

Also your appearance an the way you carry yourself plays a big part, as it does with everything. I've talked about pokemon on tinder and gotten laid, try do that when you look like a badly groomed sperg and she'll be disgusted at what kind of a nerd freak you are

>pic related
>woman

Cool, how'd he die?

Well my friend, I think you just tapped into how pedophilia will become legalized: Women in love with kids.

Shillary tax plan:

atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes

Nah, he didnt have any tattoo

>don't know mate if a girl at the age of 26 told me she was a virgin i

She's lying and thinks you are dumb enough to believe it

Sudoku apparently, but many people insist that he faked his death

The human race is all sluts and rapists.

There are actually kissless autistic virgin females believe it or not.
Some are cute, not qt3.14152693539 but more cute because of their awkward nerdiness and total lack of social skills.

Too bad about that shit tattoo.

>flag
>human

No
No

>flag
>country