If they flee from oppressive shitholes, why they bring oppression with them?

If they flee from oppressive shitholes, why they bring oppression with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlKfQB6y0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKx6MOYu0
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They aren't fleeing oppression they're running after superior white pussy for rape purposes and hoping they can get our generous welfare benefits to pay for their gaudy gold chains, track suits, and old luxury cars on lease

They just want gib me dats

They need time to adjust

this, just give them some time and resources and they'll adapt soon enough

Gott mit uns

Allah akbar*, fix'd for ya

Because they canĀ“t divorce without getting killed.

Open borders in Israel shitlord!

They're not fleeing "oppression". They're fleeing a lack of gibsmuhdats.

because they are fucking retarded subhumans with an average iq of 70 and they aren't running from the oppression, they are running towards the free money and the defeat of infidels. It wouldnt be a problem if something called "leftists" didnt exist.

They are not fleeing from the oppression, they want to spread it.

Tfw a leaf soon.

whats up with this racism?? are you telling me that ALL muslims are just out to get social benefits??

These borders?

it's their mentality, it's not the shithole that is oppressive, is the people who compose the shithole that are oppressive. Regions are simply mountains, plains and deserts, there's no inherit cultural trait to it, people who live there make the culture.

they fled from poverty, not oppression. They just didn't realize that their backwards religion, which imposes oppression, is a main factor in causing said poverty.

Basically, they're stupid.

muslims are not a race, friend.

We would have the same problems if we traveled back in time, and brought back hunter-gatherers and expected them to assimilate into our culture. They're barely competent, so they fall back on welfare, which our politicians are more than happy enough to provide.

Because they're not fleeing.

What they're doing is called "conquest."

LOW IQ

Because most people worship and adore chains they wear.

Shame on you. Croatians should know better.

>95% desert
>5% arid plains of nothing
promised land

We love Israel!

Im a muslim and I think the Burqa is cancerous

exactly.
some of them are even getting bold enough to admit it.
>I hate this country, I'm just here for free money and pussy!
Of course its natural they bring some of their wives with them, but their religion allows them to have a wife and still rape infidels.

This too, many of them will turn into politicians if not directly into terrorists, it's already happening in the UK with the London's mayor taking over. This is a good red pilled video by the way:
youtube.com/watch?v=JlKfQB6y0AM

The best way to brainwash masses is starting from children and from the source of their knowledge, from education:
youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKx6MOYu0

Because they are under the delusion that their lifestyle is mandated by God, and everyone elses lifestyle is objectively wrong.

I wonder what kind of mental acrobatics they have to do to rationalize why almost every Muslim country is a shithole and why so many Kafir countries are wealthy with a high standard of living.

>Because they are under the delusion that their lifestyle is mandated by God, and everyone elses lifestyle is objectively wrong.
Very related:
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

well, you are obviously not into NOT ALL jokes making fun about TYT.

>are you telling me ALL muslims are terrorist???? you re wrong, it s not all muslims

t. cenk

He got reincarneted.

If you don't let them kill you, they win