youtube.com/watch?v=NejE6aEBXO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Womyn

please tell me that gun doesn't use cartridge ammunition

It's a sequel to a movie no one liked.

bring me the fucking tea you retarded robot

THE FUCKING TEA RIGHT NOW

I WILL SLAP YOUR MECHANICAL ASS SILLY

This I laugh at people who nowadays try and say Prometheus was actually good too.

I still remember the bitter disappointment when seeing it in the cinema. It was meant to be Ridley's huge comeback in sci-fi and it was just mediocre as fuck. All the same tired tropes, with retarded character logic. Only thing that kept it entertaining were the visuals.

Turns out, people don't like wheat in their Alien movies.

Prometheus was received so poorly that Alien: Covenant had to be beyond amazing to turn the tide. Unfortunately it turned out being "just ok" which basically fucked any chance it had of being a success.

I thought it was because of the blacks, if you can grow people why the hell would you want to grow black people?

And that's why I actually liked covenant, I knew what it would be, had no expectations and didn't give a shit and it delivered some equally awesome visuals and some of the most disgusting scifi gore since District 9. That bit where the neomorph ejects from the guys mouth. Fucking awesome.

they shouldn't have killed off charlize therons character in prometheus

Sup Forums autists raided the theaters and blocked people from seeing the movie

David should have kept her alive as a sex slave to be honest. Just a robot dick pounding the fuck out of that slut and making her do sexual acts with aliens. Man that shit would have been so cash. Also there should have been some type of satanic over tone like David killed the gods and was posses by satan causing him to do it. Like some how the black goo and the Aliens were connected to the fallen angel coming back for vengeance.

It was already religious based and had the overtones and shit and the faggot who did the art was into that shit.

Why not go full satanic bullshit

then the next faggot ass homosexual movie could have had space Jesus returning saving the day in some way

I agree m8.

Except a lot of people liked Prometheus.

Not everyone is brainlet like you.

>>Turns out, people don't like wheat in their Alien movies.
>Thought the wheat would play into the movie somehow
>Either from a plot or symbolic perspective
>Literally just there to be there

Alien Covenant is garbage

Mostly bad writing and a director totally detatched from everything tha doesn't concern how beautifull a sequence can be. If you look at the credits you'll find that the main writer is the same of StarTrek Nemesis and other stinkers. Prometheus had the same problem with the guy from Lost and in general with totally idiotic character straight from those slasher flicks engineered to trigger the sadism of the spectators when they die. Obviously this fall flat when a story wants to establish any kind of solid narrative. Btw those who liked Prometheus gave me the impression of liking more what could have been instead of the final product. A shame really.

This guy gets it

People tend to not enjoy films that depend mainly on the stupidity of the main characters as a plot driver.
Prometheus did this, and so does Alien Covenant.

Guilt
Ignorant Guilt

Jesus fuck Sup Forums I saw the movie yesterday and when a crew member asked "who planted the wheat here?" I couldn't help but remember that stupid forced xeno with the famer hat and laugh like an idiot
bravo

This is true.

CAPEKINO WINS LOL

If that was the movie I would've seen it. Sounds more haunting than "MEEMBER ALIEN??"

>if you can grow people why the hell would you want to grow black people?
Cheap labor, basketball, cuckold fantasies

Not enough quips.

top kek

critics were to soft on prometheus because "muh based ridley" whereas the public found it dumb as fuck and non coherent with the already existing alien universe

Now that covenant really shat the bed on the whole alien cannon, and ridley continue his "dumb people in space" saga, people are starting to say "fuck this shit and fuck this senile old hack"

According to this mentally ill woman.

It just needed more diversity.

>because Asian markets really like brown people

youtube.com/watch?v=NejE6aEBXO0

Not enough David.

Too bad he's so senile and self-deluded that he doesn't understand that his new movies are dogshit too.

I don't know what they expected by trading Weaver and Noomi over american blimp.

People saw it and told their friends it was another mess of half baked ideas and bullshit forced retcons.

What was a great, yet flawed, series of films has been turned into a shitpile of cash grabbing franchise rape. Its like they saw what Terminator did to its franchise and said 'we want that'.

>half-baked
This. The perfect descdiptive for Prometheus. It had some decent ideas, but it was just so lazy in its exploration and felt like they just gave up the last thirty minutes

It really was a disappointment.
Most of the movie was them getting to that planet and fucking around, it wasn't anything grandiose and spectacular like a blockbuster.

It uses pussy juice.

Is that an image someone made? If so please post it.

don't have it

it's a fucking aug

Kek, thanks bud.

I sure remember how diverse Titanic or Avatar were.

My contribution.

Or lord of the rings