youtube.com/watch?v=zY-Eckb4CBA
streamable.com/pd2px
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Karen

1st for NO

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-Eckb4CBA

>>beach bodies
>"why are you wearing your t-shirt user?"

Lads drugs are harmless and reduces crime look at these statistics from countries that decriminalised drugs, their crime rate went down!

>tfw have never had the opportunity to know this feel

nah
t. pete hitchens

always found it weird how the fedora tippers who sperg out about Christianity so regularly are some of the most vociferous defenders of Islam

this reminds me of that comic with the woman and the cat staging a facebook pic of a "comfy night in with my fav book and wine!"

Hate gays
Hate niggers
Hate the Gay Nigger Association of America

roche VERY UPSET that Britain will be getting blue passport

roche want passport that allow him to live in Bulgaria

shart shart is not my president

watching Zulu (please do NOT call me a rorke)

had no idea michael caine was in it haha
blimey

>t. ritual imbiber of wicked poisons

bridgette b is the patrician's choice

brilliant film

you'll love it mate

Lads, geniunie question, how do women do this steep with their loweer backs? i dont get it

Just believe in modesty simple as

What does this have to do with British culture?

>roche VERY UPSET that Britain will be getting blue passport

excited to have a blue passport to not leave the country with

WELSH ANONS REPRESENT

>(OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>What does this have to do with British culture?

streamable.com/pd2px
Who /Chad ambassador/ here

Nothing. It's got a lot to do with shagging your dad though.

Ah yes the student room

nothing wrong with being a rorke

next on your list should be pic related

TONGUES OF FIRE ON IDRIS FLARING
NEWS OF FOE-MEN NEAR DECLARING
TO HEROIC DEEDS OF DARING
CALL YOU HARLECH MEN

slags an ting

>Karen
>Yes

all me

i remember browsing that forum about 10 years ago lol

good to see a new generation of spotty faced teenagers are still using it

karen lovers in? time to post my blacked

the anti-SJW movement emerged specifically from that

Genuinely screeching at how fucking thick the cunty remaniacs are claiming the country is wasting money turnign the passport blue.

why would you bother watching old movies? its like playing old games. The visuals are worse and they're filled with shitty overused tropes

Such a good film

should spend it on the nhs and the homeless instead

>movies

FoY

>why would you bother watching old movies? its like playing old games. The visuals are worse and they're filled with shitty overused tropes

roche like diversity. roche want intersection of many cultures. that why roche wants to undermine british culture and turn britain into a cultureless melting point of shit

really feeling the existential dread

ironic coming from Sup Forums iih

>why would you bother watching old movies? its like playing old games. The visuals are worse and they're filled with shitty overused tropes

saw something very upsetting on Sup Forums today

literally who

Marijuana should be legalized. Not sure about all the other drugs really.
>tfw closeted National 420ist

leftypol shant be liking this, not one bit

cackling at the brexiteers who feel some sort of vindication in their passport being a different colour, especially when no one here ever owned a blue passport

>visuals are worse

this is objectively wrong though

> they're filled with shitty overused tropes

name 3 overused tropes that appear in this film

want to torture a north african

i haven't watched it lad, feel no inclination to do so

>i hope you like you new blue passports you despicable racist idiots

>tfw 30 and very handsome and charming
>tfw going to college next year

need to develop some thot-repellent lads

Why?

Womens natural hips are twisted further forward for childbirth, whilst men's are further back for carrying heavy things

>tfw going to have a blue AND a red passport
epic win for the dual nationals
tough luck

roches seething that all their cheap, illegal london-based labour is drying up and they'll have to pay ordinary prices at crappy foreign restaurants again

i don't know what you want to hear from my brah. my famalam aren't gam and they've always been middle-class, educated coloureds (a few are a bit poorer). They don't seem to particularly be that fond of either wh*tes or bl*cks - though not on a personal level. they live in middle class coloured areas, rather than white ones. they are DA voters afaik but that's any one but black thing though right not a white thing.

someone hat this fool

Reminder his wife cucked him and had another mans baby and he LITERALLY moved out of his house and moved into the 'garden den' for them.

i solved this problem without any helps or hints :^)
very proud of myself desu

Any pc anons having problems with a long-running script here?

can finally take these FUCKING stars off my reg plate

imagine being such a fucking attention deprived mong that you make the new thread at 250 posts

no thanks for asking

cant you walk normally you spastic bitch what the shit is that

Gf 2015 worked but is now coming to the end.
Feel like she will be my first and only lads, I'm a sperg and she realised it.

tried to give €50 to the childrens hospital but had to go through about 20 hoops to do so (including a literal text to my phone), before just giving up

do they not want donations anymore?? had no issue doing it last year

reminder rorke literally has no idea what he means when he says "british culture"

ACHTUNG SCHTUKAFLEEGA INFATREEA NORVESTEN

hmmm yes, the thottoo

roche dislikes any film that portrays the empire is a positive light, absolutely seething little woglet probably spit out his soy milk when he saw who wrote the book

It would be spent on passports anyway as the contract expires in 2019

Bashing wogs over the head is all it means to me aha

good job :)

reckon i could batter her pretty easily

I'm a direct descendant of King John

Quite violent

so glad the passport is changing colour, this makes the rising price of basic groceries like brocoli, milk and fish worth it.

when i'm waiting in a non-EU line on my holidays, I will be marvelled by a blue passport!

Certain category of posters on /brit/ who latch onto repeating posts as a last resort

anyone ever see the injustice in the world and just lose all motivation

>I don't like things in the past because it reminds me of how much better a white Britain used to be

having a little chuckle at the state of roche. Imagine having such a worldview that you see a somali sheboon walking down to her local fried chicken shop with six little niglets following behind and smiling at how vibrant the UK has become

nothing to be proud of, the man was a tyrant

>bad things happen so I want to die :(

>i don't know what you want to hear from my brah
Nothing in particular, lad. I think you're relying too much on anecdotal evidence (your family/friends) when the reality seems to be a lot different on the ground here. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this. Besides, there really isn't a real future for both of us here in the long run, so it may be a pointless conversation.

>sun readers cheering as their living costs skyrocket, making them unable to afford holidays
>they sit at home, rocking in a chair, clutching onto their blue passport, muttering "taking back control, taking back control, taking back control"

what do you think happens as soon as we die? like as soon as yo dfie what do you see?

whatever happened to whatever happened to the likely lads?

oh god he has to wait in a queue for 30 minutes and pay an extra 5p for his avocado on toast at the local waitrose, cancel brexit lads this is an outrage

can instantly spot any right-wing person irl because they either wear a hat or are really muscular (sometimes both)

I'm descended from rapists, slavers, murderers, invaders, and who knows what else

never considered the idea that the UK needs to import milk. we have loads of it here