FUCKING APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW MARVEL KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/ZobZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*rapes u*
What now bitch?

>One good movie
So jealous

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

>APOLOGIZE

Apologize to Marvel when you get 15 fresh movies

is this DC vs Marvel thing ironic or do people actually associate their identity with either one of these soulless capeshit franchises?

>good
>not shilled by feminists

Don't act like you don't love her

there are better wonder women out there

why must there be a comic publishing ebin war?
Why can't you be both DC and Marvel fan?
Like if you agree.

Apologize when you got an Oscar.

I could never imagine betraying DC. It's anything but soulless.

vid.me/ZobZ

>Good
Wait to see it before you trust the judgement of critics from Jezebel.com

What did it win an Oscar for?

for having the best waifu

Congratulations. You're one step closer to enlightenment.
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Best Makeup

Get this, it won for best makeup. Might as well create a category for best craft service.

iF its so ez 2 win why didnt mmarvel win it??

This is what annoyed me about people that disliked BvS, I thought it was pretty good up until the titular fight and decent overall。 I had people sperging out over Batman trying to kill a guy。 Who cares? Him not being an infallible pacifist made him more interesting。

Because frankly marvel sucks when it comes to makeup and costumes. It's still an embarrassing thing to win considering every other aspect of these movies are panned.

Are you from Japan or something wtf