Bored? Just book slap an androgynous dyke at /lit!

Been lurking /lit for a while and the amount of lib tumblr teir shit on there is astounding.

/pol up for some shitposting/congestion for a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJuvXcXwn1k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
on.ig.com.br/rua/2015-11-23/grupo-de-teatro-faz-exploracao-anal-em-performance-e-gera-polemica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess, is this Sweden?

what is she thinking?

Idk but its basically /lit in a nutshell atm.

>/lit

Judging by the faces in the crowd i'd say Malmö or Stockholm.

Not really interested desu

No

holy jesus wtf is that

Really making this guy think.

>arts school
>nothing but women, sand niggers and nu-males
every time

Always. /lit/ is fucking terrible, just post me a link and I'm in.

>that guy motorboating a hairy ass

fucking hell

>flag

Brazil.

Is this the human centipede?

Most def a random lib art college in the US.

it made him think

Look at this "artist"
This is a real face of cuckness

Really makes me think why theese people agree to lick their hairy shitholes

I bet the """artist""" is painting random splotches that have nothing to do with the scene.

Said Sweden.
But legit tho lads want to spam something?
I was thinking just hundreds of Mein Kamph photos with various Clinton/Trump quotes beside them.

All I saw (pic related)

hah.

>"people" sniffing each others asses like dogs
this is art today

Well I ain't having none of that shit.
Closet I get is the "nuke the whales" obligatory nork larson comic enlarged and inframed on my wall.

Well that and some distant rels art... actual art...

>It's ART man, you wouldn't understand

People pay money to watch this shit
Why ?
Why the fuck ?
Do they have absolutely nothinng else to do ?
I really want to understand before the day of the rope comes for these pieces of shit.

>going to /lit/

don't feel like blowing my brains out today. everyone there is a pseudo-intellectual hipster

I think it's Brazil. We have a similar artistic performance called "the little monkey"

youtu.be/RJuvXcXwn1k

>white
"""people"""

>brazilians
>white

BTFO kid

If you have no talent, and no skill, money can always be made on shock value.

Plus if you place something in a museum or gallery and declare its art snooty psuedo-intellectuals will pretend to appreciate it in order not to be left out.

Its like that college professor back in the 80's who published an acedemic paper that was computer generated nonsense utilizing random liberal phrases to form gramatically correct but subjectivley nonsensical senetences and paragraphs.

Journals RAVED about it, some of the finest philosophy and ethics folks even went so far as to claim the man who wrote it was a genius who had finally invented a new school of philosophical thought that understood progressive liberal values.

The author revealed his plot and explained that it was just an experiment to prove that anything can be published in a modern american literary and acedemic circles if it sounds suitably liberal.

It toed the party line and everyone pretended to like it without understanding because they thought everyone else did.
The emperor's new clothes in the modern world.

Need link to this sound fucking hilarious.

seconding this.

Please give us the sauce, burgerbro

hawt

>everyone pretended to like it without understanding because they thought everyone else did.
This, can be the only answer to this, seriously.
Just like this made up economics shit that caused the crash, shit made to look fancy, and nobody understood it... it was designed this way... and everyone bought it..

nah fuck man all this new crap makes me sick.
I like nature shit, a rus posted this one in sg when we started to discuss it. I dunno it's origin, regardless, and that's the point, it's wonderful.

I'd love to have something like this

Gimme a minute to find it real quick, its kinda OBSCURE if you catch my drift.

Lotta big folks in the acedemic circle got embarassed so its not easy to find.

"OY VEY" probably

The Jewish merchant at the bottom is the only one enjoying it.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL ????
PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE COUNTRY

She's thinking that she can make mad shekels while destroying Western civilization.

Also everyone had this back in the days, with my grand parents before the yap generation.

Must get one of these, that's ofc copies of the img not the real one.... that would prolly cost a bit over my limit kek

"The brides travel in hardangervidda"

They kind of look like Germans, can somebody confirm?

anyone in that room are fucking degenerates. there's absolutely NO excuse for a person to be in that room. all those niggers should be set on fire. torch the goddamn building with all of them in it. no survivors. that way none of them spread their mental illness to others.

tanned germans?

Good goy

I see a bunch of shitskins and turks, must Sweden and Germany.

>Pluss the very fact they are sniffing each others assholes... that points to sweden if you ask me.. typical sven

Literally jews.jpg

>See OPs pic
>Realize that mass murder is actually an act of love.

Oh man, the red-pills are getting demanding.

Cuckfuckistan

Found it guys.

So I was mistaken, it wasnt computer generated, but its still utter nonsense and pretty funny. Read er up.

I'm assuming we're talking about this

Cucknada. You were close though

Someone post the thing where the modern art world, as it exists today, was proven to be a money laundering scam. I used to have it saved but I can't find it on my computer.

Yeah.

The guy was saying stuff like how reality was a social construct and you could prove it using "Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity."

And stuff like that and people ate it up.

Reddit meet up?

Go back to Sup Forums

THANKYOU SO MUCH
Basically pandered to the insecurity of all non-STEM academics and threw in BS buzzwords. 10/10

DESU surprised so many took the bait it was kind of obvious.

I want to hug that cat.

if you are thinking of
I keep asking myself this still, when I watch it.
But you know what, I do not care, it's wonderful.

What I do love with these nature pictures we got tons of part from 1800ds out I think (national romantic era, didn't pay much attention to this in pre uni school?) . The thing is, it captures all those imperfections up in the forest. Which kinda makes it "magical". It's very realistic and many places here look like this.

This is a "performance art piece" from northeastern Brazil (the most violent and nigger-infested region here).

It's called Macaquinhos, which literally translates to "little monkeys".

Here's a link so you can appreciate the full spectrum of this degeneracy .

on.ig.com.br/rua/2015-11-23/grupo-de-teatro-faz-exploracao-anal-em-performance-e-gera-polemica.html

>retards from flag containment board wanting to ruin one of the few good boards in this shithole

shocking

even funnier is that you actually think your threads are going to garner attention

like you seriously think that you're going to go there, post some michel angelo, fidias or new classicism and ask why is the art so "degenerate" and that anyone is going to cast you a second glance

lool

>lool

kys