Is a superpower India seen as your country's friend or foe?

Is a superpower India seen as your country's friend or foe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=brZez-V1120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has India already become a superpower? Last ive heard it still suffered too much under its extreme disparity.

You have to be toilet trained to be considered a superpower, Pajeet

As someone who as spent time working in Mumbai, I don't fee threatened by India

Most of their talent leaves and the wealthy people are more into themselves than any sort of nationalistic pride

Friend. You guys keep the Pakis in check and your caste system, while evil, produces many geniuses.

It's seen as a fairy tale

You don't treat people who can't poo in the loo like friend or foe, you treat them like retarded children.

Friend. Now send Indian gfs.

Pic of your skincolor please thamud

It's seen as a shithole that's mostly useful for cheap IT and manufacture... In terms of friend or foe I'd say it's pretty neutral. I think we just don't care enough.

North India and South India will probably separated in the future. They are too different culturally to be in the same country.

India is seen as the worlds loo.

Comic relief mostly
You know how super heroes are all crazy strong and normal
And then the butt of their jokes comes along and he's got superpowers too but his superpower is to poo on everything and everyone laughs and goes "Oh Captain India, you crack us up"

India being a superpower is kind of like that

Blond haired light skinned Indian.

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

>superpower India

Definition of oxymoron

Natural ally. Just be careful of us trying to balance you and Pakistan. But hey, might prevent nuclear war

Cool story bro
All of India is too culturally different. That's what makes India, India

timestamp of toilet than skin should be easy to prove your image right. otherwise i'm going to keep calling you poo in the loo currynigger

Why does that pooinloo have a banana on his head?

Friend. You, Pakistan, and China are the powers in that region, and of the 3 you're the most friendly. Not only that, if conflict ever broke out between us and China (unlikely), you'd be invaluable.

More importantly, you're a Service Country on its way to becoming a Consumer Country, and our markets are almost as intertwined as with China. We need large trade partners.

I own a plumbing company, I'd love for India to become a superpower just for the potential market there.

>Pakistan
>friendly

>China
>friendly

>A multicultural shithole
South Indian here, We want to secede for the following reasons :

Bollywood movies are filled with degenerate western culture. Basically America 2.0
Northie women dress like sluts and get raped regularly.
North Indian muslims identify with Pak instead of India.
South India is conservative and is the reason why India's economy is improving.
Dravida Nadu when?

India is a superpower? More like a pooperpower.

super poo

TOPKEK.
Have you seen your movies?
That's only Delhi
No one identifies as pakistan, please user
There cannot be a separate shit skin country, you belong with us

Only UP and Bihar should be kicked out, India will be superpower in a week

I'm fucking a light skinned Indian doctor while shes trying to get into med school here.

Took her virginity and all that. She's really smart and pretty funny. I like her.

Thanks for the present, Pajeet.

No wonder muslims consider pigs unclean when they're eating shit.

>raped regularly
I thought that was everywhere and your national sport. Closely followed by train jumping.

Superpooper 2020

All hail our designated superpooer of 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Make India great again

and what you gonna do , throw a pooo at them ?

top kek mehmed

I like this one more... has more of a colonial feel to it.

Shut up Pajeet
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

A super-powered India would put more stress on the Chinese and Iranians. We are far more likely to get along with a fellow democratic republic than a communist regime or Islamic theocracy.

You still have a lot of shit to sort through before you become a real superpower, including Pakistan and your severe water shortage.

The US only became a superpower after it sorted out most of its disputes with Canada and Mexico, enabling it to deploy a sizable military throughout the rest of the world. I highly doubt India will ever be able to influence other countries with the same scope that the US or British Empire has.

India's natives who move to America are the real allies.

India's Natives who post here belong in a loo.

Our movies are epic.

>only delhi
Agreed, but the "slut culture" spread everywhere now
>Up and Bihar should be kicked out.
True

Daily remind that India is rightful British clay

Too similar to the one our seppo cousins used m8

The Raj is dead my friend,

"If an Indian and Englishman meet today, they say "let's go over in that corner and dream our dream together" "inexplicable"

J.Enoch Powell

But those days have past

your lower class is discusting and your country is complete chaos

but I dont see india as evil.

Rofl. Aquaman tier.
>I can speak to poo

Part of BRICS, so I guess that makes India an ally

india, why are nigs rioting in your shit country ? Are you racist to them ?
youtube.com/watch?v=brZez-V1120

What's that a sort of G8 for poors?

One word:

Aunties

...mmmmm...

Not gf but qt

Yes, part of being a super power is being racist to niggers

Only bahubali is worth watching. Also when tf are the releasing the damn second part??
Slut culture is awesome. Enjoying college life rn thanks to it

>Tamil thambi has had enough of learning Hindi in 3rd class

Nice post thambi, 2 rupee 4 u

As a truck driver I have seen them shit in their diapers and put them back on their heads. They have special diapers called turbies. The more flies that buzz around them the more likely they are to get to heaven with Buddha.

Can a poo expalin something? If Northern Indians are "Aryans" and light skinned how come Southern India is much more advanced wealthier and has a higher life expectancy while Nothern India is literally Africa tier? For example the state of Bihar is poorer than most sub Saharan African countries

>Blonde haired , tall Indian guy
Kekked

Well muslims murdered millions of their people so they're on the level there at least. They really should stop being so filthy though.

North Indians were cucked by mughals repeatedly while south india fought back.

>"aryan" north Indians
This meme needs to end.

APOO IN THE LOOO

meme faggots don't know that Indians are all more related to each other than anyone else - that goes for most Pakistanis and Bangladeshi. In fact cranial measurements show that, and so do genetic studies.

Still why is Southern India so much more developed than Northern India?

>Dravidians think they can secede

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My ancestors pushed yours all the way to the south,don't make us push you even further into the south.

Dravidians can't fight for shit,you'll be annexed a week after you secede

UNDERRATED AS FUCK

Aryan is literally a sanskrit word
Source: know two guys named Aryan
Thank you

No one can explain that. I'm sorry we couldn't make greek bros proud

You guys would be good counterweights against islam.

id sure allow it, invade pakistan and create greater india, kill or convert the pakis tho.

It's seen as more of a joke than anything.

>This poo Mongolian is considered a qt
The more you guys post, the more you prove your degeneracy.

Austria-Hungary when?

We would both be better if we were still under British rule

Depends on what you mean North, honestly.

The Ganges belt of India is like the Bible belt of America - full of religious nut jobs. Rest of India develops on par with each other.

>mongolian
Ahh France, you really are one of a kind

>Dravidian South richer and more developed than the "Aryan" North.

That's the real kicker, conservative culture improve all people who adopt it, even lower IQ people can out compete high IQ people.

Culture is important.

Are you gay?

This is where all the religious nutjobs live, including Pakistani and Bangladesh. This is why they can't into development.

I'm not even sure if there's any significant interaction.

Central India is also Aryan,and it's arguably the best part in country
Maharashtra alone has more GDP than 4-5 states in the south combined.

The thing is , the demographics in India got fucked up when the muslim invaders arrived,Maharashtra was one of the states that wasn't ruled by Muslims for long,

As you may know,the Aryans in India are mainly upper caste Brahmins(scholars) and Kshatriyas(warriors) ,

North India being Mughal Power center in India got fucked,right now,north indians have too many low caste people who are NOT Aryans.

No offense to low caste friends,of course

They dont eat shit dumb ass.

they eat pellets, if a pig goes feral it will evolve into a wild boar within very few generations.

Wild boars eat roots.

respect your fucking host nation mohammed.

Please ignore them

You lazy fucks are too stupid to come up with a final solution to pakistan so we have to do it for you

I don't have any issues with indians, everyone I have met from there have been polite. They do smell like curry though.

>posts some sorry ass news lady

>over populated shit holes thinking that going to war would help them even though they would run out of food within weeks without trading as well as the fact that they have no way to mobilise their troops

A FUCKING BUTTHOLE

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
U
T
T
H
O
L
E

useful instrument

You need to bring back the British empire and kill off all the poor people...actually, all countries should kill off poor / minimum wage / NEET people.

Oh my god...that thing on her hand...is that a- POO TATTOO?

Considering there are bajillions of you streetshitters in Canada I'd guess friend.

And they all live in Toronto

>tfw hindu qt3.14 gf
>met her senior year of high school
>thank god we got out of that shit hole for uni

And Surrey.

Not gf but famous qt

>armpits

POOnam.jpg

Hindu Indians are either bros or fucking rude as shit, muslim ones can get out regradless

underrated post

You gay?

Double dubs suggest otherwise. Perhaps he's just not into bestiality.

>canada
>france
>sweden
>austria
>not gay
(You) pic related