Why are europeans so hairy? Did they forget to evolve?

Why are europeans so hairy? Did they forget to evolve?

Seems flammable

Because we are ready for Nuclear Winter

alpha male

Ice Age was pretty cold

*vomits*

wtf

hairy men are more intelligent

you have to say that, you and the turks are the hairiest people on the planet lul

We have hairless "men" here too, but I can't think of a single one that didn't turn out to be an underachiever/underperformer. That's probably a misnomer though, hairless bois' achievements are perfectly in line with their genetics :^)

Is it more white to be hairy or hairless? Niggers and wogs are quite hairy but Asians are pretty hairless.

Negros have wh*Te genes, that's why they're hairy. True africans have very few body hair. All asians and native americans, excluding the japanese, are known for having little to no body hair. Europeans are universally famous for being hairy troglodytes. In japan there is a derogatory term for whites called 毛唐人 (literally "fur foreigner")

How come you know 毛唐人

毛唐人 : a derogatory term referring to a white person
唐人 : Chinese people in general
Can any nip explain why with an addition of 毛, it became a derogatory term referring to a white person?

唐 is just a generic term for countries that are not japan

Hair is dirty, twinks are good

t. zainichi korean

Our derogatory term for a white person is 红毛鬼

That's cool af
We also say Britbongs and Mutts 鬼畜米英

It's a primitive reflex intended to fool their neighbours into thinking they are rich.

Fuck this thread has given me a massive boner... I need a hairy daddy bear right fucking now

Body hair is the best trait

What's the merit

>merit
hair

What's the merit of growing hair, i meant

not being feminine,

Caucasians are the most hairy