Why doesn't Chloe try making friends her own age?

why doesn't Chloe try making friends her own age?

if its a show about talking bears then they really should stop trying with the sappy oscar bait episodes

Errr, is that Spike form MLP?

> MLP
> HDD

You're in for it now, user.

>Oscar
>Not an emmy.
What are you smoking bro? No seriously what are smoking? And can I have some?

In for what? Nigga.

oh you know what i mean

My sister's 11 and she even has trouble making friends her age. It's just difficult sometimes depending on your personality.

Barneyfag and a slam from the Ban Hammer.

what would she have in common with them? she's in college.

Not really weed affects your brain cells.
I heard if you say his name three times and poke you bumhole he will be summoned.

but her only friends are bears and she tries making friends with college students

jesus christ bro, is this your first month smoking or some shit?
settle down, you don't need to remind us of your love affair with ganja in every single post

>My sister's 11
I'll be her friend

Chloe is too smart for her peer group and doesn't go to school with people her own age.

She's smart enough to be in college but she still has to study and do homework which likely eats up a lot of her time.

DUDE

With the college-aged friends, she kind of had help from the bears.

My sister has an easier time making friends with older people (teachers, moms, older students, etc). I guess she just can't easily relate with her classmates and other kids can be brutal.

Can't think of other examples at the moment, but yeah Connie and Chloe do remind me of my sister's situation.

>with older people (teachers, moms, older students, etc
she's not really making friends with teachers and moms
older kids maybe, but how old we talking?

Because contrary to what WBB depicts, Koreans are terrible people. College aside, I'm sure her parents make her slave over her books.

This
I always found chatting with adults more entertaining than talking to fellow teenagers when I was growing up

Isn't she meant to be like 12 and in college? How would she find friends in college at such a young age?

>I'm 26
>the only people I like talking to are the old War Vets at the VFW
>I fucking hate people my age

It's understandable.

I guess you could say she's not making friends with them, but she'd rather hang out in the teachers' office and talk to them, though sometimes she plays with her classmates. I always ask her about school and how she's doing, and she doesn't seem to mention any best friends and usual friend stuff her age. She likes talking with older kids (a grade or two higher) after class a lot. Talking about science and stuff. One noteworthy thing though, she likes talking with our other sister's classmates (who is much younger) about minecraft. I think she talks about minecraft with some of her classmate, but there is just something that doesn't fully connect her with her peers.

To be honest I'm kind of worried since having friends, especially close friends, around that age helps a lot.

I guess because of how busy she is with college and how different she is from other kids her age.

Man, if a kid her age went to college, I am sure she would get pick up by some creepy dirtbag just wanting some easy puss puss. Who the hell though it's such a good idea for her to go to college at such a young age?

You sound like a good bro, user. But I do agree on her making friends, good friends though.

So what you guys are saying is, there are lonely 11 year old girls out there who would rather have adult friends?

Is this show actually any good?

I think it's okay. It's very fluffy

There is a german guy in /fit/ befriending a lonely 11-12 year old girl, grooming her until she's 14 and he can legally bang her.

It's okay.
Ice bear's habit of speaking in the third person in a monotone voice isn't as funny as they wish it was. But it can get a good laugh out of me regularly. The sasquatch thing is the best character.

>waiting when she's the perfect age
What a faggot.