How can anyone genuinly not like this capekino movie?

How can anyone genuinly not like this capekino movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRhze-CEdcU
youtube.com/watch?v=7PWJD_uCkK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it but it is vastly overrated. The first 2 Spider-Man movies are lauded as two of the best superhero movies of all time, even though the X-Men movies, Nolan Batman movies, and half of the Marvel movies (if not more), shit all over them.

This is coming from somebody whose top 3 superheroes are Batman, Spider-Man, and Wolverine. I couldn't give a shit about Iron Man or Captain America, but they have movies that are way better than Spider-Man 1 or 2.

But that's objectively wrong though. The X-men may have been first, and the Nolan bat was more of a crime thriller than superhero movie, Spider-man 2 legitemately encompasses what a superhero is about and does it in such a perfect way because everything is balanced neatly, while still maintaining a unique directorial style.

And yet Iron Man, Winter Soldier, The Avengers, X2, Deadpool, Logan, all Nolan Batman movies (I won't settle for your bullshit qualifiers), and The Guardians of The Galaxy blow Spider-Man 2 out of the fucking water.

Spider-Man 1 and 2 are good movies. They are not the cream of the crop. They weren't even the cream of the crop when they were released.

>The Guardians of The Galaxy
hahahaha no.

>le dance off you and me bro XD!

Guardians > any Spider-Man movie

My bad, I forgot Days of Future Past and First Class. I'm willing to throw Civil War in, but I know how butthurt people on here get about the airport scene.

Maybe for you but not for me.

PT2.

Guardians of the galaxy are movies that I don't think I will rewatch many times, they are just fun movies, espectacular movies, yeah.

But SpiderMan raimi movies have soul and make you feel something.

>But SpiderMan raimi movies have soul and make you feel something.

I could say the same things about both Guardians movies, since they heavily deal with internal conflicts of the Guardians themselves.

Spider-Man may have done it first, but he did not do it best. Not by a longshot.

>since they heavily deal with internal conflicts of the Guardians themselves.
Ohhhhhh what conflicts? Starlord finding his father?
Yeah Guardians are such a dramatic movies, it's difficult to feel bad about the characters with all of those pop songs and LOL moments.

I agree with you.
That other user is a moron.
Spider-Man 1 & 2 are light hearted capeshit movies with cheesy villains and one liners when Peter is in the Spidey costume. They are thematically superior in every way when it comes to the responsibility these comic book characters have to bear when balancing their own lives with the hero.
Spider-Man 1 has an amazing final fight which is very personal and grounded without the gross overuse and reliance on CGI that other capeshit movies employ and 2 has some of the best fight scenes still of any capeshit.
Plus that iconic and memorable Danny Elfman score.

>The list autist strikes again
SM2 is the best superhero movie ever made because it was made by a director with actual passion

As opposed to all the corny as shit scenes and dialogue from the Spider-Man movies? Do you really want to go there?

Next step is "reddit." I fucking know it.

corny is the most dumbest argument one can use when describing a movie, your shitty guardian trash will be corny as shit in 10 years as well (I found them corny as fuck already desu but I'm not a normie)

"corny"

hahahahahahahaha And Guardians are not "corny"?

You can say they are funnier and more entertaining it that I am agree but they are more corny than SpiderMan by far.

Guardians is more tongue-and-cheek corny. Spider-Man is cornier because it is less self-aware. It is unironically cheesy. It is a product of its time.

Fuck off Plebbit.

>It is unironically cheesy

No. It's on purpose. You're just autistic and can't tell.

>unaware
youtube.com/watch?v=aRhze-CEdcU
How retarded are you that you can't even encompass a straightforward capeshit movie

Yeah, keep referring to Reddit because you don't have an argument.

The main difference between Guardians and Spider-Man is Spider-Man is unintentionally funny. Its cheesiness is a result of its time.

Anybody who thinks Guardians is cheesier is in denial.

R u retard

>And yet Iron Man, Winter Soldier, The Avengers, X2, Deadpool, Logan, all Nolan Batman movies (I won't settle for your bullshit qualifiers), and The Guardians of The Galaxy blow Spider-Man 2 out of the fucking water.
How about no

lmao how does it feel to be too dumb to understand spider-man

You are in the wrong place buddy.

wtf?

please be trolling

PLEASE be trolling

Sup Forums shitters will never understand Raimikino

Compare this scene to this

youtube.com/watch?v=7PWJD_uCkK8

>my grandfather's work is done
>later in the movie it's revealed that her grandfather was of Germanic root and was a high ranking Nazi officer
What did Nolan mean by this?

It has no Emily Jean so it sucks.

off yourself waifufag

classic

oh god please stop

i'm still clapping