Why does such a large portion of the population still worship a psyops religion made by the romans two thousand years...

Why does such a large portion of the population still worship a psyops religion made by the romans two thousand years ago?

Would be cool if they just kept the old roman gods instead of making some bullshit that supresses the lowest parts of the population with stupid rules and morals that make no sense and are hypocritical.

Inb4 edgy athiest, I'm neither that nor agnostic. I simply believe in what I want, although i do somewhat believe in my own version of absurdism, which is as close to reality as possible. Life is cool when you believe in touhous or anime girls instead of some organized bullshit which limits you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso07.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im one of jehovahs witnesses & most organized religion is useless

except for the one im following though, obviously

(You)

>Inb4 edgy athiest,

Okay, I didn't think you were, why would you say that?

> I'm neither that nor agnostic. I simply believe in what I want, although i do somewhat believe in my own version of absurdism, which is as close to reality as possible.

Oh.

I wanted to go back to the thing before the shit they gave us 2k years ago though.

Also I love how you actually refuted any points I made instead of posting image macros.

If you say anything about christianity in a negative way you usually get spammed with fedora tipping or accusations of being athiest.

No legitimate historian thinks that Christianity is a "psyops" religion. It's pure pseudohistory and laughably retarded and anachronistic.

There's nothing to say to you, have fun on your summer break :^)

Not really, fedora tipping is a very old meme.

A double logical fallacy, nice, I like it.

Deferring to expert consensus isn't a logical fallacy.

"X is true because the majority of people highly qualified to speak on the truth of the subject say it is" is fallacious.

"We have good reason to think X is true because the majority of people highly qualified to speak on the truth of the subject say they believe it is" is fine and widely accepted when it doesn't work against something you're trying to push.

Sure thing bud, enjoy your echochamber

I hate all this echo chambering that happens when I'm told the Kuiper Belt exists.

nobody remotely knows how worship was over two millennia ago

you want to go back to an archaic system that you don't even know about

Flavius Josephus is arrius piso.

Do you listen to "expert consensi" regarding government subversive activities?

I seriously used to be a devout JW until I met touhu and hitler and now I believe in Gensokyo. So much better than being a witness.

I don't know which brand of pseudohistorical bullshit you subscribe to to justify this so I don't know what the best way to dismiss it is. I don't want to slog through a hundred angelfire sites to figure out what's most likely, can you elaborate?

>nobody remotely knows how worship was over two millennia ago
They said a prayer, made some type of offering, maybe sang a hymn. Worship of the divine is a basic human drive that has a defined range. Not everyone is a faggot who wants to worship hook nosed merchants like you. We can figure out how to harness our people's religious drive to something other than Shekel-Grubber 2000™

Anythings better than the jewish god of weakness

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso07.htm

>nobody remotely knows how worship was over two millennia ago
>nobody
>not even remotely
>how worship was

Read a fucking book, holy shit.

THIS

Touhous are ao empowering and loving like Yahweh COULD NEVER BE.

Touhouism will probabl be the next and last world and human space empire religion.