10/10

What absolute kino this was
Just watched it and am utterly amazed.

The Charles and Logan relationship was funny and heartfelt
The action was rough and gory
The little girl wasn't horrible (maybe because she shut up most of the movie)
Huge Jackedman was great
It actually interrupted the villain speech

Pure kino from start to finish, why didn't you tell me this Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYbogYAHRlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relax

>why didn't you tell me this Sup Forums??
Yeah the 2000 threads when it came out, the 500 pedo threads fapping to the mexican loli and the other 3000 when the blu ray torrent went up were not enough

I was worried that Charles would die thinking Wolverine killed him, but when the real Logan showed up and carried him away, I think Charles knew that something fucky had happened.

What did Charles say as his last words to Logan?

>we finally get a proper R rated Wolverine movie
>it's Hugh Jackman's final time playing Wolverine
fuck

Apparently he said he would be up for playing Logan again if it's a crossover with Deadpool.

>implying there weren't more pedo threads than actual discussion threads

I got the bluray of Logan that includes the Noir version, and I can firmly say that there is no reason to watch this movie in black and white--just like there is no reason to watch Fury Road in black and white. the movie is beautiful in color, so black and white would only lessen its effect.

The only movies in the last 30 years that I think should have been in black and white were Schindler's List, Sin City and The Artist. La Haine shouldn't have even been in black and white, as good as the movie was. Black and white were necessary because of the limitations of the era in which they were used. They are not a necessary film element. Chinatown is probably the best film noir of all time, and it was in color.

I don't remember him saying anything (could be dead wrong though), but the way he looks at Logan and Logan saying "It wasn't me" made it somewhat clear that Charles knew that it wasn't Logan that had stabbed him.

this

OP you are reddit trash, you need to fucking go back

>OMG MY SUPERHERO MOVIE OMG I LOVE SUPERHEROES OMG KINO KINO KINO

kys faggot

absolute what now? kino? are you retarded? speak human language

this desu senpai

Just watched this yesterday
I really din't see the apeal
It was long, way too much action to ever feel Connect to the Characters
Plus i just hate watching 12 yo kill a bunch of men

He said Sunseeker, the boat they wanted to buy

It was pretty kino. My favorite scene is where they are in the car after she drives him to the doctor. I was fucking dying laughing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

>It was long, way too much action to ever feel Connect to the Characters

i disagree

why did wolverine have to die otherwise was perfect

Sorry, but just like the "La La Land is dishonest filmmaking" meme, this meme isn't going to take off.

>watched Logan with homies last night
>our faces realizing Xaviers death wasn't a nightmare sequence

They need to do more R rated cape kino.

7/10 at best

I thought it was meh, but that might be because i've never seen an Xmen movie before and therefore dont care about the characters at all.

>might be because i've never seen an Xmen movie before and therefore dont care about the characters at all.
Logan is much more enjoyable if you're familiar with the entire franchise. You can skip The Last Stand and origins though. Even The Wolverine was meh.

>reading the last page of the book first

found it suitable that both xavier and logan bought the ticket even though it hurt to watch

Easily the most overhyped movie of 2017.Watch the host or MemoriesofMurder,comfy kino.

>that whole sequence with the black family
>the racist Trump voters who shut off his water just because they don't like the color of his skin
>xavier representing baby boomers and logan repping white males
>main villains name is Donald
>the multicultural kids are the future, piggybacking their powers off of previous generations
>all the kids are just there in north dakota with no adults in sight
>for some reason Donald Trump and his men are only after Laura until the very end of the movie

The only good thing about this movie was the special effects on the violence. Seeing claws go through skulls and facials expressions contorting was the only redeemable thing, because the story and themes were weak and trashy

>WAAAHHHHH, THE MOVIE HAD ONE OR TWO ELEMENTS THAT I DIDN'T AGREE WITH, SO LET ME PROJECT MY OWN POLITICAL INSECURITIES UNTO THE ENTIRE MOVIE!

I'm a trump supporter but I fucking hate people like you

I thought it was great roughly until the third act with the kids, got way too cape-shitty for me from there on.

this

Either he's shitposting or he's making the rest of us look bad.

name one good thing about this movie besides the violence

go ahead, I'll wait. sometimes I forget that kino is codeword for shit though so maybe I'm in agreeance with OP

>>for some reason Donald Trump and his men are only after Laura until the very end of the movie

they only had a lead on where to find larura not the others

I'm dead serious

>>main villains name is Donald
Donald Pierce has been a character in the comics for ages you fucking idiot.

>name one good thing about this movie besides the violence

The acting.

You can stop being a butthurt Trump-fag now. You are as sensitive and dignified as a social justice warrior. Any little thing that you don't like triggers you.

Get a hold of yourself.

yup yup yup

would have been much happier if logan rocked up to an empty camp, started tracking the kids across the border when he was finally found by Evilcorp™ and then popped his roids to give the girl a chance to escape. then she comes back to mourn, bad guy is still alive, she kills him or the mutant kids emerge and kill him and they all get sad and then run away.

I FUCKING HATE KID ACTORS

>The acting.

FUCK! fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

Did the swearing hurt your virgin ears?

Bad shit happens and you say fuck. That's real.

Nice non-argument, Mr. Butthurt. Are you going to criticize Goodfellas next for its use of profanity?

>The relationship between Xavier and Logan particularly Xavier's death scene
>Hugh Jackman
>Laura

Basically the acting was great. You know, because it's a movie. You're just butthurt because you've recognised similarities in the plotline that vaguely resemble american politics

kids was fine and justified. its not that he had anything else to stay alive for in the world anymore.

you can't not like that little fat black kid though

youtube.com/watch?v=kYbogYAHRlQ

Why didn't Logan just give Captain America a call and get some help?

Fuck off back to veddit.

I'd probably add Ed Wood to that list. They designed all the sets and costumes (picking colors) based on how it would look in black and white, and it makes sense for the subject matter.

nah. they could have easily gone through basically the same action scenes without having to inject bullshit kid actors.

or actually i've changed my mind, part of the reason a lot of the movie was so intriguing was because they didn't feel the need to explain everything. if the kids had been left totally out of it and she wandered off to some promised land that we had no idea about it wouldn't have felt so disjointed.

>You're just butthurt because you've recognised similarities in the plotline that vaguely resemble american politics

I really have to wonder if these idiots are trolling.

I don't particularly agree with open-borders, and yet I still am able to enjoy Logan as a film. I can enjoy a movie whose political message I disagree with. I enjoyed The Visitor, even though it was sympathetic to illegal immigration.

These Sup Forumstards are so triggered by anybody or thing that doesn't 100% agree with them. It's pathetic.

Keeping him alive would not be worth it after Xavier died.
He kept himself alive just to help Xavier get away from everything all this time.
There were some ways to keep him alive easily without ruining the scenario but that would ruin the flow and emotion of the movie

Captain America had gone back to space

Was good until you realise its anti white propaganda

Why did they let a top secret weapon get fat?