What an ungrateful little manlet

What an ungrateful little manlet

For the first time in almost 40 years he has been given the opportunity to star in a blockbuster film and what does he do? He talks shit about the movie every time he has the opportunity to give a recorded interview

Has Luke been killed off? Is he irritated his last window into Hollywood has been completely killed off?

Fuck this guy

shut up u dumb faget

Why are you, of all people, upset? Do you work for Disney?

Go to bed Kathleen

kys

The bloke has had 40 years of autists calling him Luke Skywalker in the street on what one can only imagine is a near daily basis. I think he's earned the right to an opinion on whether he likes where his characters arc goes.

OP is a faggot, but shitting on whatever you're working on is really unprofessional, especially for hollywood actors.

>Play one of the greatest characters in cinema
>Be asked to come back
>Read script
>Luke only makes a 30 second appearance near the end
It fucking sucks how Disney showed no backstory of Luke at the temple or of him training Kylo before Kylo was seduced by Snoke.

TFA has an entire first act missing.

This is because of one of two things.

A) On Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher's contracts, it was stipulated that both most lose X amount of pounds for the role. They both lost huge amounts of weight (I suspect Carrie turned to her favorite vice, cocaine, and her mid 60s heart couldn't take it the way it used to), but Hamill was still chubby so he wears a very noticeable Shatner-girdle. Maybe he didn't hit his target weight so he role was nearly trimmed out. Tara was trimmed out of many episodes of the Walking Dead because her contract stipulated she must be a certain weight for the role (nearly all contracts have certain physical stipulations lest the actor do something stupid like get very fat or get face tattoos before the movie making it harder for the directors to get the visual they need from the actor).

and/or
B) Mark Hamill has been very outspokenly against the direction his character is taking in the sequel trilogy. And it was reported that he didn't get along well with JJ Abrams. Perhaps there was a dispute (or many of them), that caused him to Mark's screen time in the movies. I suspect if Hamill keeps going down this road, they may kill him off screen (like they will have to do with Leia) so they don't have to deal with him for another movie.

And yet we're on a board that's latest spicy meme is shitting on The Rock for trying to promote a film he probably is well aware is dogshit.

Maybe Hamil is doing it for the fans? He doesn't want to disappoint them by making it seem like he endorses whatever plot decisions made? Maybe he felt stifled in what he could do in his job as an actor in TLJ? Maybe he's just a petulant cunt. Fuck knows. I just think he's entitled to say what the fuck he wants about a character that he, in part, made one of the most iconic in all of cinema.

I think you might have a brain tumor, or something. It's unprofessional to shit on a movie that YOU worked on, nobody here has ever had a job, much less on any movie starring the rock.

You miss the point.

>Rock defends his movie
>Sup Forums shits on him for trying
>MH talks shit about how they fucked up his character
>op shits on him for pointing out hypocrisy

>Sup Forums shits on him for trying
He's getting shit on for both producing a terrible movie and for furthering the remake meme with yet another turd. And the way he went about it is what people are making fun of, not for trying.
>litty
come on, now.

>one of the greatest characters in cinema
Do kids really believe this?

Certainly one of the most iconic. You'd have to be pretty damn contrarian to deny that.

Iconic, sure. Relevant for pop culture, fuck yeah. Doesn't "great" imply more on the quality side though?

Great can mean many things. It could mean iconic. Or likeable. Or memorable. Or thematically strong when their character is clinically dissected.

Darth Vader is often held up as one of cinemas greatest villains, but there wasn't really much to him other than a cool costume, a fantastic voice, a plot twist and a last second redemption until TPM came along, and arguably began ruining that. I would still argue that he's a great character though.

There is absolutely no way on Gods green earth that they'll kill Luke Skywalker off screen.

being honest and having integrity

what a piece of human filth

He could have a bit more class if he doesn't like the movie, not outright talk shit about it on red carpets

yeah because the audience for this movie gives 2 shits about what mark hamill thinks

stop defending star wars, it doesnt need your help

What has he said that he doesn't like though?

Is he being a whiner or just giving honest criticism?

And

^
THIS

Is why MH has the power.
A lot of you just don't fucking understand.

You underage fucks were born and raised believing that you should eat steaming pile of dog shit served to you and be greatful.

You overestimate the power of Hollywood and underestimate the power the MAN WHO MADE THE CHARACTER ICONICS pull and sway on the media.

you see if MH says it's shit and trash talks the character? The FANS OF STAR WARS (And no YOU cuck,not JUST the old neck beard EU faggots. We live in a day and age where the "one who stands up" the "Agenda fighter" prevails with enough backing. So old and new fans alike) The directors better fucking listen.

Because if someone decides "Mark shut up or we'll kill your character off."? They aren't pissing MH off,oh no. The quality and LEGACY that Star Wars has?

You think some "MARK HAMILL was difficult to work with and causing problems." will work as damage control?! NO ONE will buy that with all that he's done to promote Star Wars.

ALL of Star Wars.

If he had integrity, he would have declined the role.

They need him, not the other way around.

>oh okay I'll take the multi million dollar contract
>oh okay I'll give it flak in every interview I'll do to make it look like I have integrity

Disgusting

The fuck you talking about? 90% if not 100% of the interviews on YouTube are intentionally edited to make them look like he has nothing but hate for everything. It's a pretty old meme by now. Look up the entire interviews then judge again.