Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidka#Notable_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>every Muslim will die
He said Islamist. The media loves making him seem evil

Evil?

he didnt do shit when that muslim nanny walked around a train station with a babys head tho

Muslim isn't a race.

They both mean the same fucking thing.

How is wanting to kill every Muslim evil?
Letting them live is far more evil.

I don't think that was an ISIS attack

Fuck he's based. I can't wait until he and president Trump are stomping globalist kike heads.

it was self defense

topkek.. he probably meant muslim extremists though, by the way they already bombed a train station in Russia a few months back iirc though nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Oooh! The half an hour thing! You know what he's referencing here?
It's the weapon they've developed that nobody outside of russia knows about yet.

even trump isn't that extreme. That would be the end of his career .

We will his name is Trump

The man is ex KGB, they know how to keep tabs on people.

I would listen up, I dont think he makes idle threats.

In Europe it is racist to say that terrorists are muslim. Instead they are 'islamist' which means 'totally extreeme form of islam which the majority of muslims definitely aren't affiliated with'.

So when Putin says islamist, he means the terrorists, not normal muslims.

Imagine the unity we'll have when Trump is elected.

Muslim seeking missiles

You know one of the great things about America?

>youre free to move to Russia.

Bet youd love it, Anonchik

Russia is a shit hole we just like it because putin is based as fuck wanting to kill gays and muslims

2 years back. We found people responsible in a month. They are dead/inprisoned. And those were not syrians terror group.

Sup Vlad.

>Genophage

As a neighbour, can vouch for this. We get russian news here too.

Despite what we think of them, they get shit done. No denying that.

>We will never nuke the middle east
:^(

Isn't there virtually no middle class in Russia? Unless you are rich or have an extremely marketable skill I don't see the point. And if one or both of those apply, there are probably much better places to go.

>Every Muslim
>Every Islamist

Same thing

LMAO putin is a fucking boss.

Holy shit

Another made-up quote attributed to Putin. When will this end?

Not Saudi Arabia and the UAE, right goy? :^)

Putin 4d chess master confirmed.
>"Go ahead try it we'll kill all"
>they bomb
>ruskis win genocide world record

Literally sacraficing a few pawns for the good of the country.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'm so glad he and Future POTUS Trump are pals. :D

to be fair, someone is going to have to do it sooner or later.

We should be thankful that there are still men out there capable of defending their own.
Truly an example to follow, god bless Russia.

>(((Heisenberg)))

>bald slav manlet
>based

disgusting

Yes, what's confusing you?

Why is Russia such a poor and despotic shithole? The dictatorship is solidifying before your very eyes, mark my words that Putin will make big moves if Trump is elected. Probably into the Baltic countries, when Trump kicks them out of NATO for not paying their fair share. Russians will never learn to be capitalist and happy - always got to be a serf, always have to serve a master. Russians are truly one of the most pathetic, disgusting, insect-like races on Earth. Can't wait till Trump wipes every Vlad, Drago and Vladimir off the face of the Earth.

This this this.

please kek make it so.

Kek don't have to make it so.
It already is.
A person who used to post on the textboards (before they were nuked) no doubt ended up working on it.

He also banned Soros, while our president courts him.

as if cancucks know about being free and capitalist

Fucking based. Do it ISIS, please!

>When will this end?
Looking at how local autists eating it up - never.

Honest advice: you need to step up your bait game. Seriously, we are surrounded by butthurt countries, plenty of butthurt people in those countries speak Russian. Hence so many Russians learn English and avoid RUnet for the shitstorm it is.

I'm really not too crazy about the guy, but... man, this made me moist.

Because America doesn't elect manlets

friendly reminder that 'radical' islam is not radical, it is the norm

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

If they don't pay, FUCK THEM. And fuck you.

>Russia
>Putin

other than being 'based' what did this guy accomplish exactly ? there are american military posts all around Russia, their economy is shit, they're corrupted as fuck, and most of their population lives worse than in the third world.

Europe literally cucked him by stealing Ukraine which is a Russian country and all he could do was keeping Crimea (which will eventually become european anyways). What a faggot.

Erdogan fucking attacked his army and all he did is imposing "muh sanctions" and "muh deteriorated relationship". Fucking kek.

THE DEBTS, EUROPE
PAY THEM TO ME

>based
I'd kill him my own damn self.

This user is right

Disillusioned youth

top kek

I wish he was our president

makes no difference to me senpai

What are the odds Putin would wait till Ramalamadan and nuke Mecca?

He has no concept or historical basis of freedom or liberty or democratic principles.

That was workplace violence. She was a homemaker.

Islam is a religion
Islamism is political

Granted Islamism is rooted directly in the holy texts of Islam, but some muslims (probably a minority) actually value religious freedom

Kek, we supported your wars in the middle east. You owe us complete and free protection for the next two decades. At the very least.

Found the islamic pig.

shh dont tell anyone, we already went from

"radical Islamic terrorist minority that has nothing to do with islam"
to
"radical islamic terrorist minority"
to
"radical islamic terrorist"
to
"radical islam"
to
"Islamist"
next
"Islam"

>"I swear if this group of people who say they are Muslims attack us, I will kill this other group, unrelated group of Muslims."

Putin is a cunt, and he wouldn't dare say this about any other group of people. He is literally doing Israel's work for them.

considering that russia is not even a developed nation, it has done pretty well against the rest of the western kike world

>I will kill this other group, unrelated group of Muslims
>unrelated
Innocent muslims may die, but this is the way of war, if they are afraid for their lives they can go.

See this post boys? This is how the media can affect the publics thinking.

He said Islamist, not Muslims.

Wow. Rare.

EUROPE
PAY THEM

it was very much so

The OP pic shows Muslim, not Islamist. If Putin is saying he will kill all Islamic terrorists if ISIS attacks Russia, I am fine with that.

I didn't read the article, perhaps the headline is deliberately misleading.

oh boy, the fucking foreign paid bydlo is here who hates his country.

Tell us oh, great leftist why Russia is shit...

Because
>muh pussy riot
>muh moderate religion of peacers
>muh can't be a degenerate
>muh joos

>Americans and Romanians thinking they know Russia better than actual Russian people.

you have a romanticized view of Russia you faggots. The Russian user agreed with me on the point of Putin being based. But other than that he hasn't done much and that is the truth.

He has literally fought and killed wild bears and is the strongest man in Russia.

(((((They))))) probably (((think))) this makes Putin look bad.

> he is based, but otherwise he didn't do much

be quiet, sandnigger

Because outside of populist shit that he does, he is pretty shit.
The minimum wage in Russia is 65 cents per hour.
The average male life expectancy is around 60 years.
Over 1% of the population are HIV positive, and not all are aware of that.
If you'd like to trade places, I would happily do so.

Ok, but the CIA would be all over your ass trying to get you to go back as one of their agents, which would get you locked up by vlad the second you step on Russian soil.
Vlad would already know I have no affiliation with them, so I would be fine.

I'm fine with that.
Live free or die my man, and this -isn't- free.

And this is why Russia is the US government's top enemy.

You woud be less free here, actually.
They wouldn't leave you alone, and they would make your life hell with their MKUltra behavioral programming and gangstalking until you do what they command you to.
Meanwhile in Russia I could get paid to remove kebab.

what the fuck does some liberashka who still lives with his mother and blames everything shit in his life on putin, know about living free?

Yeah, about that...

Did you ever hear of who Ramzan Kadyrov is?
Well, here's the poster boy of Putin's government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
He's literally kebab. And he controls an entire "republic" within the country.
>here are some reasons why life in Russia is bad
>liberashka reeeeeeeee
Nice one Hans

who the fuck are you anyways ?
you beta pussy green electing bitch. you know nothing about what living in a shit country means. we see you as a baby who got breastfed till they were twelve.

and you wanna teach us what hardships mean ? FUCK OFF you keyboard neckbeard.

You deserve to live in "hardships", because you're subhuman. You could get bombed tomorrow and all I would do is laugh.

How about countries like Russia? Tunis isn't that far in quality of life outside Moscow.

>quite a shitstorm

huehue

Putin murked his father to teach him who rules, and then has him keep his kebabs from having to be removed as much, what's problem? Do you expect the stupid fucing chechnyans to obey a non-chechnyan? The only reason they aren't genocided off is because politics, once that all goes down, they won't exist.

>meanwhile refugees welcome

> falling for freedom and democracy jew

AMEN!

>Falling for the sex jew

Islam IS political you fucking moron. Don't post shit you don't understand, faggot.

>literal nobody thinks anybody would care about whatever reaction he has

wew, way too edgy for me lad

Man I remember when they did bomb Russia, again, and again, and again, and again, and Putin totally killed every Muslim, again, and again, and again, and again.

This is why now all Muslims are dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidka#Notable_attacks

please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia, please bomb russia,

Is that why the Chechen Republic is the second-most region by "budget investment" after Crimea?
Is that why half the members of the National Guard which was recently created are Chenchens or Dagestanis?
Lad, I get it, you like Putin because the Western media makes him likeable for a person holding your beliefs. Trust me, I'd like him too, if I didn't have to live on 12 000 rubles a month. That's about 200$ at the current rate, even a little less. The funniest thing? It's not some sort of handout or anything, I have a shitty job because there's no other job to have.

Oh and did you guys ever hear about the Muslim nanny who beheaded a 4-year-old and got declared inside so that she won't go to prison not too long ago?

It's been 15 years since the end of the 90s.

If you need Putin to eradicate HIV and low life expectancy after all the shit that happened in the 90s over 15 years, you're a fucking imbecile.

Fucktons of demographics scientist has posted studies about the breakup of the USSR affecting Russia for decades to come and here we have you, a faggot who literally has no idea how to run a country, trying to talk shit.

And your meme about posting absolute lowest wages that are paid to ILLEGALS is getting old too.

I'm seeing 1000 times more Russians up and about travelling/touristing where I live since the 00s, and if you want to tell me all these guys are Putin's friends, I will have to tell you to kindly stfu.

Fact is, you're just a talentless bitchboy who still lives with his mother and Putin can't help you with that.

> literal nobody

You've got to decide, mahmud. I'm either someone who lives in a country 1000 times better than yours (which by default makes me more important than some goat-rapist like you) or I'm a nobody.

Stop your cuckpedaling, m'virgin.