How do we fix it?

How do we fix it?

Call the shit ending non-canon and edit out all the very out of place silly sound effects.
There, fixed.

A different major character dies in every single episode.

Really needed to not have those cartoon sound effects.

Rex may have been the most brutal cartoon I've seen, and that's counting shit like Spawn.
It would really have been more suited as a comic where it could've reveled in it instead of trying to camouflage it.

I mean it had a overt and truly creepy episode that was just a very overt Silent Hill homage they even had a fucking Donny Darko reference in there.

>Ukraine ended up so fucked up that the world said fuck it and sealed it off to never bee seen again

Jesus, that's grim.

>Breach will never hug you.

You're years too late for that. I doubt this property will ever be used for anything again.

Breach should've been endgame girl

Yeah but it was Kinda Cool while it lasted

Nah, Circe is fine.
All that unrequited love/obsession just added to her depressing character arc.

I don't care if she dated anyone, but I kinda wanted her to get a happy ending. I think I just bothered me that she isn't right in the head.

Don't forget that guy whose wife turned into an Evo so he had to kill her. Then he just went around killing Evos for money. Before Rex there was not way to cure Evos so they just killed them or captured them for dissection. No telling how many died.

No arguments, especially given what was going on with Ben 10 at the time. At least the gratuitous crossover was left in Rex's art style, which was definitely a plus. Got to see their artstyle version of Gwen if just for a moment.

What's there to fix? Beyond the goofy sound effects that were added in some episodes, there's not much wrong with the series.

Its not like Rex could save everyone either, there's that one guy who Rex fails to save in front of his wife and daughter, that's some heavy shit right there.

The Finale was some of the worst shit I have ever seen, fuck that garbage.

How did it end?

Reboot when?

Then in the end he saved everyone. I remember watching that one with Sup Forums, people calling BS at the rushed ending, the entirely anti-climactic giant robot fight, the lazy design on the augmented Consortium guys. Then someone points out that Rex just converted that dude living in his underwater garbage city and all the evos who had changes that allowed them to clean up the mess were all "fixed". That poor guy drowned.

I'd love to see Man of Action make more original shows instead of working on other people's IPs.

I'd totally watch a Danny Phantom reboot done by them though.

Might as well not consider the ending canon, if Rex were ever to continue in any form you know they would just ignore that part anyway.

It wasn't that bad, it was too much stuff being wrapped up in a short amount of time.

Not necessarily. Rex merely cured the evos but they still have nanites and if he fucked up and left them unprogrammed then people could still go evil. Van Kleis also was saved by Breach along with Biowulf and Skalamander. Not sure why she bothered with VK but given she has her own dimension to hide out in they're still active and VK can still turn people evo. Just has to fix his gauntlet. Again.

Plus the Consortium were supposedly going to do something to ensure some of their powers remained after Rex cured the world. Probably hiding in White Knight's clean room until after Rex's cure. It's nanite proof so they should be fine, though what powers most of them will have without their master control nanites I have no clue. At least Black Knight still had her own powerset before being further augmented into an evil version of Rex.

>Heroes Reborn
>The metahumans are called EVOS

SO ORIGINAL
SO ORIGINAL
SO ORIGINAL

The guy was in a cave underwater, he probably just had to contact someone and get freed. or Providence went in and bailed him.

I think it should have ended with Rebecca fucking Agent Six hard and Rex having hot gay sex with Noah and Ben 10.

Honestly, Rex and Rebecca are two of the most fuckable characters in the show.

It still completely solved the entire premise of the show.
It removes all motivation and necessity of 90% of the cast and undoes literally all of the world building they did.

You could not realistically continue form that pot with out making it into something radically different.

They clearly implied mad scientists and other suchs were gonna come in from the final scene.

With nanites still everywhere only a matter of time before someone decides to start tinkering with them again.

I didn't like the ending either, but I had no clue what they (CN) were thinking in having Rock Your World be the last new episode to air.

All Rex did was reset the evos. Everything else is still there and given this was Rex he likely fucked up.Just having Van Kleis alone can still make new evos, and it's not like he's incapable of figuring out how to mass infect. Meanwhile Rex removed his only method of curing the entire world in case of emergencies.

The thing is while they wrapped up their main plots in a bow since they knew things were ending they left more than enough, and as Rex himself said there will always be SOMETHING going on that requires them to save the world.

They never really did anything with Doc's kid sister. Last seen in the first part of an episode where Rex becomes a roadie or some shit. Also Rex thought he "cured" a guy by melting him and was perfectly cool with this.

At least they got an ending. I guess.

What's better, a crappy rushed ending or an unresolved cliffhanger?

The latter. At least it'd end with the dignity of the story intact.

Giant robot fight and everything gets fixed somehow (it's been a bit since I saw it) I'm just glad it got an ending, I stopped seeing advertisement for it and didn't find out about the ending till like 2 years later

Except the dignity is still there. Christ, there's a difference between being disappointed in a rushed ending and then claiming it ruined the image/dignity of the work.

Make Rex's powers look less like LEGO and try to make the nanite concept and how it affects thing less scatterbrained.

>that episode where NYC almost got nuked

I dont get it.

I liked it

But I can't remember a single thing about the second season other than rex finding his brother and providence turning out to be evil or something

I find it funny how they when they became villains they switched from white to black.

>2016 reboot
I really want the show to start over, but I doubt anything we'd get would be better than what we already have.