Why was she in the film? Why did they waste time, resources, and money on casting her, making her costume...

Why was she in the film? Why did they waste time, resources, and money on casting her, making her costume, giving her liens, and filming her when legitimately did nothing except be in a few joke scenes before getting BTFO?

God she is so perfect..

u honestly don't know?
ur dumb

Enlighten me

for reals?

Probably to fill the diversity quota everything needs to avoid fat white woman rage these days.

Since when did SJWs give a rat's ass about Asians? Don't they have white privilege according to them?

Sijwuhs don't care about Asians because their stereotypes paint them as a race superior to whites and are therefore not viewed as harmful in their eyes

Bryan Singer has cast Jubilee in every one of his X-Men films except Days of Future Past, then cut her from it at the last minute. Singer seems to want Jubilee in his films, but never bothers to put her into the narrative in a meaningful way, so she continually ends up on the cutting room floor.

Well guess that's better than having Singer cast you as Cyclops and then spending every movie shitting on you

Plus most SJWs are huge weebs that deify the Japanese and Koreans

He's apparently capable of a lot worse, if Tumblr is to be believed.

>GUYS APOCALYPSE WAS OVERSTUFFED, WAY TOO MUCH
>GUYS WHY DIDN'T APOCALYPSE PUT IN ANOTHER PLOT STARRING MY WAIFU?

For real. Why the fuck does Singer hate Cyclops so much. Cyclops is fucking awesome when done properly. Also one of the most powerful X-men in terms of skill.

I never said it was overstuffed. And the best option would've been to not have her in the movie at all.

The fuck? That makes no sense seeing how they're both racist as fuck and assbackward.

That is pretty much all jubes amounts too anyway

The Tumblr mold is all about hypocrisy.

Wasn't Jubilee almost going to make DOFP too?

There was concept art of her look

She was also in the original trilogy for one whole minute. It's called a "running gag".

Why did they make the movie when they knew it was shit?

Because they're doing everyhing in their power to not lose the rights.

;_;

I just want to make a girl like this happy.

Don't get me wrong, I'd cum on her face and all but she is definitely not perfect.

Anymore requests?

Considering every mutant in the future died horribly I'm kinda glad she didn't make it in

user, you definitely make use of economy of expression. I mean this unironically.

They should give up
They obviously don't know what to do with it

This isn't even my best stuff believe it or not.

Step 1. Throw in Jubilee

'Grats, your X-Men movie is now legit 80s

>We'll never get a spinoff where Lana plays vampire Jubes

They needed a 4th character that that Nightcrawler wouldn't be the unwanted 3rd wheel between Jean and Scott.

Teaser for the next one obviously.
We 90s now.

90's = Rob Liefeld X-Men.

Considering I read there fake leaks where she was killed by Archangel I'm not too broken up about her being in the movie for only a little bit

But I would want her in the next one with a much bigger role.

What'd they say now?

They're saving her scenes for "X-Men: Apocalypse: The Jubilee Cut".

In this version, Mystique doesn't do shit while Jubilee saves the day by being adorable. At the end she uses her sparkler powers to throw the most Totally '80s Rave Ever.

Plenty of minority actors on the 'bad side'. Not enough on the 'good.'

You're fucking welcome.

I'm sick of people bitching about how not every single one of the many characters got equal screen time. There's only so much you can fit in a 2 hour movie.

That certainly sounds better than that fucking cow Jenifer Laurence being a major contributing factor to this series being worse than it should be.