Oh yeah?

>Oh yeah?

Shut you fat fucking jew mouth.

Sup Forums finally solved it for Jonah last week. The correct counter is something like:
>"Why would you go through all that just to get rejected?"

Take a lap

Let's hear yours.

"Oh yea? Well you're a dishonest cunt!!"

*pulls out .45*

YOU DARE TO INSULT THE GREAT AND POWERFUL JONAH, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE? HAVE YOU NO IDEA WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF? I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA! YOU'RE PLAYING MONEYBALL WITHOUT ANY CASH BITCH! I AM THE MERCHANT OF DEATH! SOON THE WAR DOGS WILL BE AT YOUR DOOR! I WILL JUMP 21 STREETS AND SLAUGHTER YOUR FAMILY! IT MATTERS NOT HOW MANY WALLS ARE ON YOUR STREET, FOR I AM A WOLF! I AM SUPERBAD! BY NOW YOU HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT THIS IS THE END! BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF JONAH AND BEG FOR YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE CUNT!

>"That's really funny, did your boyfriend right that for you?"

You guys always post the wrong pic. Post the one together with her looking down.

Well it's France so I probably would have just exploded myself and killed everyone with me, they're used to it over there

is this the greatest redemption story in the history of kino?

>Oh yeah? Well I'll have you know the big J is no virgin. I have already mated with women. And note how I said women. Yeah, that is the plural of woman. Because it's not like I've only been with one. And they were all prettier than you. I gave 'em the ol' Jonah Hill special and they literally begged me for more. Each one of them said the exact words "Jonah, you are not unlike a god in bed." Yeah. You will never know what that's like and this will forever haunt you. You will live your whole life in regret and on your deathbed you will be thinking about this very moment and how instead of throwing out childish insults, you should've begged to have coitus with me.

That's it. The bitch is destroyed and she will never recover.

Has a person ever been THIS completely, utterly, BTFO? Thousands of Sup Forums-posters working tirelessly still couldn't think of a good response. She, a complete nobody, humiliated an international superstar so thoroughly that she had to apologise for wrecking him too hard later.

>missing the joke this hard

He should've pretended to not understand what she was saying and make her repeat it several times and then insult her accent.

>Sup Forums will never recover

>You know what, in the last 10 years every single girl I've gone out with looks better than you and isn't a vapid bitch. I'd say you might have better luck with Brad, but let's be honest, he doesn't touch sixes.. And unless you are hiding a dick under that skirt, no way Clooney is interested either. Next?

Kek

>Celebrity gossip
There really are women on the internet.

>4 years and tv still hasnt made a comeback

she said di caprio and brad pitt, not clooney. sorry pham.

>right

engrish bitch, do you speak it ?

this