Mexicans are proud members of the white race

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Why is this man right? Because of our history as whites during and before the 60s. It is Anglo propaganda that perpetuates the myth that Mexicans are not white. Your skin can be olive and you would still be white. Compare us to filthy t*Rks who have a light brown color (almost white but will never make it to the finish line it seems). We have a very pale complexion, many of us do. Don't deny it Sup Forums, we are brothers (European, IBERIAN brothers) who are destined by fate to join together. Pic related, a real white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFOfiOHEOcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm white

>That brown hand

Even better, you are IBERIAN, blessed by ODIN
Take this t*Rk as an example of what you are NOT; you are NOT cursed by KARA BOGA, you are NOT BLACK, you are NOT an an*Mefag.

We are IBERIAN

Then you can enjoy the 20 percent unemployment rate Spain currently has. There is a reason why America won't be great again(like it ever was great) and it's because of you devil whoring wetbacks. Have fun being a jobless animal in a third world country(USA). I'm all for outsourcing jobs because spics/wetbacks don't deserve jobs, the Chinese, deserve them, the Russian Deserves them, and many other races deserve them. I can't wait to see all you "Americans" die, how dare you harbor to anything from south of the border, you traitors deserve death, I can't wait to laugh at your calamity.

We are merely economic migrants
>the Chinese, deserve them
Ah, I see now, you are a jealous Han Chinese an*Mefag, I see

This is an Edomite or a white man. Notice the fervent red skin of the Edomite or White man. Most Hispanics(even the ones in Spain) don't have this feature. All Whites have red skin.

We know what chinese are able to do and what you are able to do.

Go back to Mexico wetback we don't need you or want you. We will leave America and build some place else, you can have the sloppy 100th once we abandon this shit hole. You "people" are eyesores and fill my nose with unpleasant stenches. We all laugh at you, because your low class chain migrant trash.

This, we are IBERIAN
Okay an*Mefags, don't have a stroke when we take over the southwest, pic related

You can have the southwest, just leave the rest of the USA alone

>Mexico
>White

I laughed. If they are so white and perfect then why are they coming to our country and defiling everything? They should be able to make high level business moves if they are white and have NEETbux available for there young citizen(which the wetbacks don't). I hope the government takes away social security and the minimum wage because I don't want third world trash to benefit from our American benefits which should only be for real Americans and not fake wannabe Americans.

Of course you're going to take it.Live happy mixed,surrounded,alongside your people they're great.Everything is going to be great

The American does not need women when we have wisdom and understanding but a savage Latino lives only to eat, fuck and die. American women are whores who will get raped and killed in due time young wetback.

>these women are not white to you
>these women are hated by you
What did we ever do to your people?

>I laughed. If they are so white and perfect then why are they coming to our country and defiling everything? They should be able to make high level business moves if they are white and have NEETbux available for there young citizen(which the wetbacks don't). I hope the government takes away social security and the minimum wage because I don't want third world trash to benefit from our American benefits which should only be for real Americans and not fake wannabe Americans.
AHAHAHAHAH, implying that all whites are successful and productive. Sure thing, we're more productive than you 56%ers though

>White

Have fun getting raped by racist niggers.

Black people hate Mexicans as well. Everyone hates you wetbacks, when will you get this through your thick savage skulls? Our top talent which develops and innovates everything will leave the United States and go to more civilized markets. Your kind just mooch and leech so of course you don't have the proper mentality to innovate anything.

>Black people hate Mexicans as well
They are jealous. Whites have been brainwashed by (((them))) to believe that we are not white. Ah well though, we are better than white, we are IBERIAN

I've never met a Mexican who looked like that

Why so angry? Do you wish you were white like me?

>youtube.com/watch?v=oFOfiOHEOcE

Black people are Bosses you can be a filthy Iberian all you want.

You look like a clean shaven faggot that can't build up his own country, so you have to migrate to our great shit hole to get shot.

Those are not mexicans. They are euro girls on a international high school fair, they are the mexican stand.

Truly jelly of the hair, 10/10 tickness.
Shitty jaw.

Makes sense

>All these dumb Mexicans.

Hispanics will unironically save "white" Americans from extinction. Give it 50 more years and a few anti-immigrant pro-integration governments and I guarantee you they'll be considered the same way the Italians, Irish and Polish are now. You'll look back on it and laugh together as you mutually hate and oppress Jamal. Assuming Jamal hasn't been bleached out by then, which isn't so far fetched given current trends.

Most spics have the IQ of a 13 year old

>Irish man detected

>gringos get this mad over a single CHI who is right
Pic related, this Mexican is not even fully IBERIAN and he is whiter than you will ever be, how does that make you feel, an*Me boi?

OP is using an small resolution picture so you can't see the flags behind them. Pic related, also that's the reason they all use $5 wal-mart country t-shirts.

I doubt they even know what an IQ test is.

>Red hair

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

It does not matter; the slightest drop of European blood makes you IBERIAN, you are interconnected with us.
This guy is right, we will be white sooner or later, whether you like it or not

Just out of our Black areas spic

Yeah Im 10% European 70% amerindian, and 20% African therefore I'm basically white. I should be given EU passport.

You are cursed by KARA BOGA, I would not want to live near you an*Mefags anyways.
If you are 25% European of any kind, you are IBERIAN and are thus a member of the white race assuming the non-white is indio.

I'm here to serve you my White masters. Please give us Black people orders, we are too dumb and ape like to function without a master. We are here to serve and serve we will.

TIME 2020 "Special Edition"

El toro negro no perdona

Nice try, KARA BOGA an*Mefag, but we are IBERIAN.