Sup Forums is a christian board. Stop with this KEK nonsense!

DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

> praise kek

should not be tolerated nor found to be amusing, you are transgressing against the kingdom of god brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw
youtube.com/watch?v=li_87hqkwe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realise a recent poll said there are less Christians then Kekists now.
Submit to the Egyptian Gods.

Sup Forums is a containment board for autistic virginal contrarians. Always has been and always will be, thanks to our lord and savior king mootles.

There are probably more christains ever since Trump started running.

christians are mk.2 jews
pesudo christian reporting in.

>browse Sup Forums happily for years
>every day it exponentially grows more liberal, more meme-laden, and more underage
>leave for Sup Forums
>browse sudden wave of American shills, shitposters, and meme spammers drowns out any actual content
I guess my next step is leaving altogether and just spending time with friends from Church. Then eventually exit life when they get flooded with memed up liberal retards, too.

Christcucks need to go, your religion is as much a lie as islam.

This Kek stuff is fun, it's the typical kind of jokey horseshit that builds up into something amazing and huge because of how much effort is piled into it. Like ebolachan and stuff.

Stop trying to kill board culture because you want to be an evangelist. You're cancer.

>Writting God with small g
Enjoy burning for all eternity.

requesting orthodox priest doin feels good over that "Orthodox Church stays in dark ages" article

Like we want you here

All who deny Qeks power shall burn.

>Then eventually exit life when they get flooded with memed up liberal retards, too.
Pretty sure church is already overflowing with liberal retards.

It's a counter psyop to undermine the Christian aspect of this board. Don't worry about it, they're flying in the face of the Objective nature of reality. Only fools will go to it and anyone who does would've been lost anyway.

It's obvious this board belongs to God now. They know, We know it and if it becomes necessary, everyone else will come to know it.

fuck you nigger

The cuck in that photo did mental gymnastics to keep that baby and is just using Christianity as a cover.

Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same retarded degenerate coin, berating one while praising the other makes no sense, this is not a Christian or Muslim board, fuck off with your stupid cult

K𝖊k mit uns!

Sup Forums is a moloch board

remove kek

This is the kek board.

Daily reminder that anybody who says that Sup Forums is a christian board is outing themselves as a newfag.

The christian maymay is new, for years Sup Forums only had a few threads about Christianity now and then, they were usually made by the same person, an avatarfag.

I suspect that most of the kek stupidity is from the teenage summerfags who aren't supposed to be here anyway.

Kek has been around for a while and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's just been amplified by the 13 and 14 year olds who are taking a break form their Facebook fap posts on Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

One of the longest standing memes here.

Revelation 16:13
Exodus 8:1-5

... Revelation 19:10

There are also less christians here than faggots too.

judaism and islam are the 2 sides... why do you think israel even works/

wow, you bowel dwelling worms are pretty loud about your heresies right now but wait on, it'll catch up to you and when it does you'll all get the wages of your hubris.

>praying acheives nothing
>kek gives us results

Deep concern that we might really be tapping into the power of an ancient Egyptian frog God here lads.

Praise Kek!

I declare that Kek be made a saint.

Praise the Lord, may Saint Kek intercede for us.

The 'secular' left worship 'Equality'
The 'secular' right worship 'Kek'

They've all become religious bigots. It's unreal.

I am offend plz remove.

>no seriosly though, if i ever see someone like you irl, i will go crusade on you right there on the street you sick fuck.

Low tier shit post.

Yucko.

>Exodus 8:1-5

So Awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we need to reform the church again guys, a peusdo christian reform on the protestant side.

The right to a christian state.
it would look like a normal state apart from no mudslimes

>writing G-ds name in that fashion

Heretic

lord forgive them for they not know what they do

praise kek
deus vult

People in 2016 don't actually think a magic invisible man created the Universe
...right?

The LORD will be upon thee, coming like a thief in the night. Will you perish, or will you ask for the free gift offered unto thee?

See
Where is your false god now?

there are no seclar christians states apart from the papal state, we need moar

>pic related is me, just try to get away you fucking atheist scum

Having an encounter with demonic entities was enough to make me a Christian. So much of the degenerate mentally ill fads emerging are all the results of demonic possession, and it's become more and more prevalent.

I'm triggered so fucking hard right now. The armor on the roman soldiers is completely wrong and the cross is way too small.

do you think there is anyother way to indoctrant people without making them leftys apart from religion?

>There are leafs right now that believe that, from nothing, the universe became an entity

Fuck off christcuck, this is a pagan board that Praises Kek!

>G-d
That is fucking retarded. You aren't supposed to use NAME of the lord in vain, not his title.

>we need to reform the church again guys
Check out Leo Strauss's interpretation of Genesis (iirc it's called 'on the interpretation of genesis'). I think that a self-aware esoteric interpretation of fundamental scripture may be a path towards a based Christian nation.

If not that, then that plus a dogmatic literal interpretation of scripture, even if that means causing scientists to be separated from the masses, so long as their lives and health are protected.

Polands suffered immensely in the twentieth century and the only thing that held your body and soul together was the Church. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Kek works in mysterious ways m8

>mods leave this shit up
>mods delete kek threads
>mods leave all of the fucking shill threads up
Welp, I can tell which religion is sponsored by the shills and which one isn't. Kek uber alles.

You wish that was me.

Do you know God's name?

Does it have to be a jewish religion?

Why not found a totally new iron pill society that worships the EVROPA, the volk, and classical civilization. That's my take on it.

Kościół przeją władzę nad polską świadomością narodową i dyktuje co jest a co nie jest polskie. Żadna w nim tego zasługa.

>I can tell which religion is sponsored by the shills
You had a one-in-four chance at worst and you still fucked it up.

The shills sponsor equalism.

Music pause "I chohol among the damned Muscovites": youtube.com/watch?v=li_87hqkwe0

Sup Forums has it's own denomination of Christianity influenced by Kek paganism.

Yeah, which is why I got dubs when you faggots got BTFO

Sup Forums is a Christian board indeed. Lest we forget.

>not worshiping a jew
How dare you! Jew worship is the fundation of european civilisation!

The Dies been cast. Paganism was a point on the journey, it's gone now and we're Here & Now.

There is no religion except kekism.

It's summer
The influx of shills, newsfags and redditors will try to say otherwise.

Remember the ebola, baal, winterchan threads that used to be here?

genesis sounds alot like geneside, history is His Story.
as a pesudo christian, i only need believe in jesus and gods kingdom.
I believe all christians states need there own sanctified land free of foreign religions in a bid to preserve culture.
Bring on the christian states.

Christianity was never a jewish religion, jesus was never jewish. Modern jews are nothing like the people of israel.

don't you have to be a nigger somewhere else?

We have been blessed by Kek with a month of happenings, now he withdraws and will emerge in his own time to bless us with further happenings.

And Here and Now belongs to other middle eastern religion as it seems.

>Sup Forums is a jewish heretic board!
KEK will smite you

Let's see

>Worship a Kike on a stick that sits and watches as his "chosen people" destroy the entire earth

orrrrr

>Worship the god of dank memes that actually does something when we call out to him

Gee, that's such a difficult proposition...

Pfft. Kek shall prove you wrong!

And I will be killing all cuckstains, along with the kikes and the mudslimes and the SJWs, when the shit goes down.
The new age belongs to kek and what will remain of the ogdoad after (((he))) and all who are aligned with him are disposed with.

Yes, original jews were anglos!

This user knows how its done, keep triggering the cucks or they'll never leave.

>Kościół przeją władzę nad polską świadomością narodową i dyktuje co jest a co nie jest polskie. Żadna w nim tego zasługa.

The Church is the source of our Sense of Identity. You forget your faith you'll forget who you are.

...Unless you're happy to believe the TV when it tells you who you are. Seems a little thin to me, I'll stick with God's defining me over the Pytanie na Snydanie.

Nah they were celtic. Jesus was a welshman.

jesus was born a jew.
then he died for are sins for not being a jews.
ergo his people are jews mk.2
we live in sin as christian, but do you even know why?

>genesis sounds alot like geneside, history is His Story
You're not a Christian if you're a feminist. Feminists believe in equality, not God.

>I believe all christians states need there own sanctified land free of foreign religions in a bid to preserve culture.
>Bring on the christian states.
Fortunately there's at least Poland and Hungary who remain able to provide that much. I fear that our two countries are too far gone desu.

>keep triggering the cucks or they'll never leave
Christians crave persecution.

PRAISE KEK

CHRISTFAG BTFO

as pesudo christian, christians are just mk.2 jews, who can reform the religion as needed.

I've never praised Kek or gotten doubles.

Pierdolisz jak potłuczony, pewnie jesteś z kodu co nie, kurwo?

just picture jews as a race, not a religion.
judaism is a tribal construct.

It may occur to some of them that their making up of their own false god in rejection of the one true God has been going on for 6000 years, and that their false god is no more false than any of the other false gods, like the 330,000,000 false gods of the hindus, the false god of islam, etc.

>as pesudo christian
As a pseudo christian your opinion on Christianity is worth nothing. Thanks for being honest enough to admit that much though.

>The Church is the source of our Sense of Identity.
Yeah, jewish faith importet here from western Europe is pure essence of polish identity. How about you stop talking nonsense and wash my feet. Or do i need to behead a priest first?

fuck of pajeet.

thank you based user. i have hope now

OP is from a civilization that has decided to commit national suicide.

Kek is eternal.

Christianity is a synthesis between the teaching's of Jesus and Greek philosophy. It's the most transparent and coherent explication of Absolute Truth seen through a European lense that we have. Just because you're bored of it doesn't deny this truth, it just means you've been successfully distracted.

it's not surprising though, we are living through a period of the most intensely distracting state of human consciousness there's ever been. But don't ever doubt it, those who're warpin gthis Reality and our sense of it will reap what they sow.

Polak=katolik to wymysł zaborów, pajacu. Nie masz przypadkiem muzułmańskich nóg do umycia?

WHY DON'T YOU ASK YAHWAY ABOUT WHAT GALZU HAS HAD TO SAY TO HIM ABOUT THE REAL GOD

It is not, nor would anyone in it describe it so.

Christianity is the confession that Jesus is Lord, and that God raised Him from the dead.

If you can say that out loud, you're saved. If not, then not.

Sup Forums is a Christian board you mongrels, go worship your amphibious mess elsewhere.

HERETICS OUT