Did evansposter kill himself?

Did evansposter kill himself?

WW is at 96% now actually.
79 on Metacritic, same as Iron Man, higher than any MCU movie ever.

why do people think wonderwoman is going to be so great?

it will contain tons of "open muh borders" propaganda.. mark my words

I'm divided lads, I'm a DChad but also a Sup Forumstard. Do I want this film to succeed?

Imagine being like this

it's just shitposting
dc didn't have a good movie in 8 years. So now that they baited the SJW critics MARVEL IS FINISHED. Again.

But it doesn't.

>I'm a DChad but also a Sup Forumstard

Fuck man get your shit together

any DChads here that can approve my trade to team DC? really don't wanna be a MCUck anymore...

t. Marvelcuck redditor

Approved. You made the right decision son. Marvel's going downhill anyway. Couldn't even save guardians.

In today's world, being a woman is like being handicapped, like being a retard, so no critic will put his carrear in risk by saying it's a mediocre movie or some shit like that.

From the reviews I've seen, it doesn't play as feminist propaganda, it keeps a level head about the sexes

Please tell me they don't do a no-mans land, but I am NO MAN joke

Yeah, no...take your misogyny and fuck right off.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm related to my post or not

Will you faggots ever stop searching for things to be butthurt about?

>take your misogyny and fuck right off
kek

I was at one of the advanced screenings. Honestly, no agendas are really forced over anyone's head in the movie. They do a good job of making their points without it being forced.

I saw it too because after BvS, WB sends me tickets for advanced screenings. The ones screeching about agendas are retarded.

>Movie set during the German invasion of France in WW1
>'will contain tons of open muh borders propaganda'

Imagine being as retarded as the average Sup Forums poster

This. But it seems it doesnt have (((propaganda))) in it. They actually did it right.

why are people even slightly bothered by or interested in yet another fucking superhero film?

shut up My Sunday Movies

How hard will all this bragging over one fresh RT score backfire in november when JL comes out?

beause it's fucking feminist bullshit. Remember these are the same assholes that gave the force awakens and star trek into darkness, a 94%. They're a bunch of SJW shits, All of Them. It's all girl power this and the force is Female, Fuck all of them!!!!! And I'm a fan of both MOS and BVS. SS was shit. But I want Wonder Woman to fail just to fuck over SJWs and feminst. I hate them! Fucking lousy no good bitches.

It's feminist propaganda. This and Shit Wars The last White man needs to die, HORRIBLY!

Paid reviews, nothing to see here

>Gal Gadot's charismatic performance
If it's anything like the trailers then I know enough

I cried for nine hours after reading the reviews. I can't believe, as a woman, I can finally walk the streets in mini-skirts and tight spandex like men.

>RT

No, since DC bought all the critics

Movie looks horrible, she was horrible in bvs and im sure it will be the same here

No. I'm having a laugh at how the only well-reviewed movie of the DC universe is a remake of a much better movie.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Lmao i hope so

If you genuinely believe the first Cap movie is good, please kill yourself.

This literally always happens, right before wide release, just after review embargo lifts. Then usually drops atleast 10-20 points

The decision is yours, bro. It always has been. You're the one who chose to join us in the sun.

Welcome, brother.

You can literally look at rotten tomatoes and see the political bias reflected in the reviewers' quote snippets. There's at least a +20% bias because it's Wonder WOMAN

I don't know if you're a Sup Forumsposter or a disney shill, either case you're wrong and should kill yourself

lol

I saw it and it's nothing like this piece of shit though

Miles better than Man of Steel.

Even men are finding it inspiring. It's because it's about a hero first and a woman second.

>trusting critics
Let me say it again. Screencap it if you want.

Captain Underpants will beat WW at the box office. WW is a shitty fucking movie, even for superhero movie standards.

>better reviewed than GotG
lol marvel shills it's over, you had a nice run

Yesterday you said it was going to get a 14%, why should we trust a cuck like you?

>Wonder Woman is a winner, an immersive origin story with unexpected humor and epic action scenes. Gal Gadot proves she has the right stuff, every bit the feminist icon and hero fans deserve.

>Seeing the Amazons training with beautiful ferocity, seeing women so powerful and skilled...was a revelation.

>Wonder Woman is coming out at a good time. This is the movie a lot of us need right now and Wonder Woman is the hero we all kind of need right now.

This. Foreign invaders are bad when they're white.

I know taste is subjective but senpai, you've got shit taste

And WW will still underwhelm, like any other DCEU movie.

>trusting critics

Yesterday i didn't give a fuck about Rotten Tomatos. Any idiot knows how companies manipulate the scores in order to use the score for their advertisements. You're deluding yourself. Stop being dense.

still waiting on the one reviewer who counts

Oh now suddenly MoS is good? Dude.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

more like Wonder why you fell for the shills Woman

>Kyke Gadot will now be considered the best actress and best looking actress of our generation

>disney shills damage controlling this hard
Really makes you think

It's probably going to be positive.

>this is the average DCfan

>WW: 7.8/10
>GotG II: 7.1/10

Wow, WW is just so much better.

So is it a good movie?
I cant tell.

Gotta make the WBbucks huh shill?

I saw it and it is

>Miles better than Man of Steel.

That's not really something to boast about

GotG2 was trash tho, a 5/10 at best

Stop looking for things to be butthurt about you Sup Forumstard

Yeah, they should learn from DC shills how to do it properly

Because the average movie goer has double-digit IQ

My biggest problem with Gal Gadot is her filthy hair, WW should have beautifull thick hair. Gal Gadot has hair like she just got out of the shower

MoS was always good. Dude.

I'm surprised it's so high, I hope this mean it's actually good and not just pandering to certain people. I hate that this is even a thing.

Nah

Man of Steel was always good. I just didn't see that at first.

Read the reviews and you will get your a answer.

This is the Hillary Clinton of movies. Not even he will go against this dnc anti white male propaganda

Holy fuck if you sort by top critics only the average score is 8.7/10

>buoyed
Had to look at what the fuck did that mean

>bu·oy
>keep (someone or something) afloat.
>"I let the water buoy up my weight"

Does this means that Miss Skelington is the only good thing in the movie? Getting mixed signals from this.

>why do people think wonderwoman is going to be so great?

I don't. I just think it's funny that all DC had to do to defeat MARLEL at RT was go full SJW

>making their points without being forced
They shouldn't be making points! They should be making entertainment! If it is trying in any way to push an agenda, the it is forced!

not really hard to achieve desu

Fuck off this is a great movie, fucking sexist bastard

>Had to look at what the fuck did that mean
brainlet

t. DCuck

>83364604 #
But critics were wrong about GOTG 2 which was miles better than any marvel film and its previous installment before. So i mean? Not saying WW isn't gonna be the best DC film but I thought we all agreed GOTG 2 was one of the best marvel films yet

Gotg 2 is one of the few cape movies worth watching

how tall is flash?

Nah. Early critics can lie all they want to push their stupid agenda but this movie will be forgotten about in a month.

can rotten tomatoes just end now? any credibility they had went out the window long ago.

Depends on if you're a gay homo or not.

really want to see this, fucking single policies. maybe if i dress up as a crab vendor.

>add quips but star a woman
>instantly 100% RT

Amazons aren't even human, strictly speaking. All reviews like that tell me is that they're written by someone who is either incapable of looking deeper than the superficial or willing to ignore it.

Remembed. If anyone dislikes Wonder Woman, they are a sexist Nazi KKK Trump supporter. The future is female! Unity now! One people! Wir müßen die Drumphkins aus rotten!

Like 5'10" or so, I think.

remember that neo-Sup Forums attracts these kinds of posters

uh TDKR was in 2012

hoping joss can salvage the film from snyders shitfest as much as possible. snyder is poison.

You are neo/tv/ though

Says the poltedditor

LE PRAISE KEK XD

kys

He made it after the oscar night, so he can take Gadot having a higher rated movie than Guardians!

Prove to me you were here before the 2010 Paulson survey or even the 2009 one
Do you know why you can't? It's because you're neo/tv/