Civil War II: Choosing Sides #1 letterless preview

We all know the main event will be a clusterfuck. But you know what? Lets not focus on that now.

Let's just enjoy the artwork of Declan Shalvey while he also writes a Fury Jr. Story, while also enjoying short stories on other marvel characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

www67.zippyshare.com/v/IHx0ftnw/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Involving GoTG in this.

I still laugh at this decision.

By the way, this the first time Shalvey writes something or did he write other things?

>Fury Jr. vs. S.H.I.T.

This could be good.

Oh hey, it's Damage Control. Wasn't their last appearence in a World War Hulk aftermath tie-in?

Is it just me or can't they decide on a shape for Cap's new shield.

Oh yeah and the original Night Thrasher is back(Thank you based Ewing). And in a New costume.

End of preview. And remember to say "Thank you Based Ewing" for bringing Dwayne back.

And they are called by Carol.

The most laughable part is that after being summoned like underpaid reserve soldiers to take part in a silly conflict between unevolved apes acting like children, THEY GO!!!

WORSE, THE TEAM GETS DIVIDED BY IT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dick Rider is either laughing his ass off or facepalming really hard.

Oh well, at least Venom might finally be set free in the end.

Hopefully Venom lasts long enough for an earth arc. Mania has been in limbo for too long and I want There would be potential For a Darkhold Carnage vs. Klytnar Thompson.

I can't get over how annoying the "Civil War II" title looks.

>civil and war don't line up
>war goes into the II
>the top of the II lines up with the top of 'civil' but the bottom of II doesn't line up with the bottom of 'war'

The only remotely satisfying thing about it is the the way the W connects with the other letters.

December can't end soon enough...

Nobody tell poor Kamala that Steve's a neo-nazi... This event's already harsh enough on her role models as is...

I didn't even think about how Steve "being Hydra" might affect other books. I wonder if other writers will hint it or play around with the idea.

It's a shame that nobody's writing the other New Warriors anymore.

so what's the premise behind CWII, or is it Marvel deciding Civil War was pretty cool so they're doing it again

Minority Report is the premise behind CWII. But also because there's a Civil War movie out.

>Minority Report, but Marvel
it sounds like it couldn't possibly go bad!

Whoever knew Steve's harsher than usual criticism in New Avengers was a sign.

What could pawsibly go wrong?

Well, considering the fact that the first issue is called "choosing sides" it's safe to assume that EVERYTHING CAN GO WRONG!

Didn't Agatha Harkness go all minority report by using Everbloom (The future bought to you in glorious Chthonovision)? Why does this asspull Inhuman cause a stink yet Agatha eats a cat and everyone's fine with that.

Why is she hulk in Carol's side? she bloody dies

Bad writing.

Why is this happening again?

She's not the only one.

>right through the spine
SYNERGY

also Mania's symbiote still has a bound demon for a brain, and the powers that bestows, putting her in a similar boat to cthon-ified carnage

No, she survived just was hurt real bad

He also isn't even dead in the movie. It's like Bendis was told absolutely nothing about the movies and just wrote his own fanfuction based on the trailers. It's hilarious seeing just how much of a train wreck this is.

Who's that?

Kamala watch out!

Thanos

Hey look, letters.

CW2 #1 stuff.

Can you post the other previews aside from Civil War II #1 itself?

I have no idea what's going on yet but I'm on Team Carol because tits.

wait a minute

aren't Damage Control the guys who masterminded the original Civil War?

I mean the one killed

read my filename

No, it was some of their competitors. Or guy who bought them off? Something like that.

>the Celestial just gives up and leaves

They aren't even trying anymore. They're figuratively selling pure shit in comic form because they think it'll sell regardless. This is one of the most soulless, phoned-in event in recent history. Already it's worse than AvsX, and you have to actively TRY to be worse than that.

Is Fury Jr. under arrest or are those traitors?

It looks like it is exploding with energy in the first panel. That is probably why it is leaving.

It's all MCU advertising.

It's forcefully transported away by Strange and other sorcerers teaming up. Read the actual #1 event issue.

Civil War II - Previews 001 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Spaztastic)
www67.zippyshare.com/v/IHx0ftnw/file.html