Which one is more racist? Japan or South Korea?

which one is more racist? Japan or South Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/features/opinions/is-japan-really-racist
m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=sisa&no=438087
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood why PiSSSKINS felt the need to be racist, they are our fellow CoC. (Comrades Of Color)

on average I'd say Japan.

but Korea is a lot closer than I think they'd care to admit.

japanese are casual racist
souks are just upset

It's not ok to discriminate non japs

South Koreans I reckon, they always seem a lot more concerned about the purity of their race and I've heard stories of halfies being kicked out of taxis and the like

japan

Yellow halfbreed mutts btfo

Japanese generally are racist to all people. Koreans are racist to dark people.

'm with SimonDB on the "subtle racism" angle. Japanese are not always outwardly racist (although I've been on the receiving end of that too!), but most instances are only picked up if you've lived here long enough, especially in the countryside. Some of my first-hand experiences:

Supermarket - "Look mum, an alien!"
Ex-g/f: "Sorry, her father doesn't want to meet you because you're not Japanese. Oh, and when you're near his workplace, you cannot be seen as a couple. You're staying with us as a "student", okay?" (I had to actually run with that story in public!)
Fireworks with said-ex - bottles and rocks hurled at me (I'm not even joking)
Want a rental apartment? - Forget it! I managed to get an apartment and I later found out that I was the first foreigner to do so since the building was erected 44 years ago.
Guarantor? - Let's not open a can of worms there!
Credit card? - Took me 5 YEARS of applying to get one here. I've had a platinum card back home for 10+ years.
Chinese or Korean relations? - Let's not go there! This friction goes back generations, though.
City office? - Never felt so outcasted in all my life!
Media? Not racist, but waaaaay too Japan-centric to an almost ignorant level. They have no idea what's going on in the world!

japantoday.com/category/features/opinions/is-japan-really-racist

arr ar same

South Korea, they are not as accepting of based black men

Japs because Koreans are getting Westernised

nice shirt charlie brown

Says chinese

The fuck is this supposed to mean?

el peruANO

yes it is. non japanese have to right to live in japan.

i think hes having a go because australia has a lot of chinese immigrants

I’ve actually spoken to that Thai/white Aussie before. He used to be on /asean/ sometimes. Does the gook think that Thais are Chinese or something?

>but waaaaay too Japan-centric to an almost ignorant level. They have no idea what's going on in the world!
lol

maybe he thinks thai means taiwanese

Yeah nah asians are retards.

Both are incredibly racist, how are normies on America's racism when we are one of the least racist countries on earth, South Korea and Japan are the most.

Perhaps he really is that stupid.

> they are not as accepting of based black men

No.....

>stay inside most of the time
>go outside for air
>see some dirty fucking westerner
>usually doing some stupid shit
>why are Japanese so racist

>Look mum, an alien

We only discriminate people with their height. Anyone under 160cm(male) will be treated as subhuman and deportation will be the next thing in line for them,

What if they are more than 180cm

If you're 190cm over, your dick will be taken in women's mouth with great delight.

but 190cm in East Asia is rather malformed isn't it

No, It can be a rare sight but if you go outside you can see them every 30 minutes.

Why we have to tolerate anyone just because they are foreigners? If you visit others house, you have to obey their rule and vice verse as we Japanese do in foreign countries.

What the fuck with racist issue? If you don’t like it, just get the fuck out, nobody cares.

>If you're 190cm over, your dick will be taken in women's mouth with great delight.
>tfw only 187cm

Are you living in Nord Korea

a country is not the same thing as a house, dumb tojo

>182 cm

I don't follow

>you see a 190cm guy every 30 second
>it's like a Nordic cunt where fucton of tall people exist
>Nord sounds North
>Nord Korea (North Korea)

Sorry

I said 30 minutes, not 30 seconds

I mistook it, sorry

>under 160cm(male)
that is remarkably short, and that's coming from sb who's about an inch below the average
>tfw the tallest person in my family by far
>have a good five inches over my dad and six over my mum, four inches taller than my siblings
>stick out like a sore thumb at family get togethers
>still shorter than average

of course not. foreigners have no right to live in japan and they should be deported without question.

Then I might as well raise to 165cm.

>google 163 cm to feet
i've never seen a 5'3 adult male in my life. is that a common height in asia?

Can’t really deny this

>Anyone under 160cm(male)
지랄하고 있네 병신새끼가 ㅋ 160도 안되는 잉연인간 성인남자가 한국에 어딨어 이 장애년아

South Korean are racist toward non White and East Asian

Japan?

>you have to obey their rule and vice verse as we Japanese do in foreign countries.
>as we Japanese do in foreign countries.

You guys are obnoxious as fuck when away from home.

Both are. But because of how Korean nationalism and North Korean influence work, South Korea feels decidedly more hostile to whitto piggus.

In Japan, the vibe is generally one of total apathy and indifference which while trying for some is actually not that unpleasant. On the other hand not only is nationalism extremely strong in South Korea but you also have this really weird "Jusapa"-influenced atmosphere induced by Korean leftists who insist on seeing their country as one under colonial occupation. To be fair it kind of is, but given that they've been given the freedom to do pretty much whatever they want and to enjoy a much lower defense budget burden thanks to Uncle Sam so to be quite honest I don't think korean resentment on this issue is really justified at all.

Basically in Japan you feel like a space alien, in South Korea you feel like an actual colonist.

Poland

>in South Korea you feel like an actual colonist.
That's because you fucking are.
Huwite piggu go home!

then, take it away

Thats because ur an amerimutt with no comprehension of what it means to be a part of a nation state.

she is professor of Korean, she is totally denied comfort women incident, and she arrested by Korean government.

Some old korean geezer who said he thought the colonial period was okay got stabbed for saying that.

>tfw only 161 cm

It seems like she said that there was no evidence official government involvement in kidnapping/raping of women, so the government cannot be legally responsible for it.

So shes saying that comfort women were prostitutes who were pimped out by both Koreans and Japanese, sometimes through questionable means, into the military brothels. That sounds reasonable to me.

m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=sisa&no=438087

>일제 식민지배를 옹호했다는 이유로 술에 취해 90대 노인을 때려 숨지게 한 30대 남성에게 중형이 선고됐다.
>지난 5월 황모(38)씨는 서울 종로구 종묘공원에서 박모(95)씨와 시비가 붙었다. 황씨는 당시 술을 거하게 마신 상태였는데 '일본이 한국을 식민지배한 것은 잘한 것'이라는 내용의 박씨 말을 듣고는 화를 참지 못했다. 이윽고 황씨는 박씨를 걷어차고 박씨가 몸을 지탱하던 80㎝ 짜리 지팡이를 뺏어 들어 그의 머리를 수차례 때렸다

I can picture this kind of scene being repeated in the distant future.

It will be 2050 and some old man in Seoul will be foolish enough to let slip that South Korea wasn't actually that bad under American domination, that at least it was a place where talented and hard-working people could become successful on their merits, that at least there was relatively more freedom of speech...

...and he will be called a 매국노새끼, 민족을 반역한 새끼, 노예새끼 or whatever before being beaten or stabbed to death by some North Korean or Jeolla person

Let me get out my racism meter...

I didn't notice there was a person right side of the girl before i clicked the picture. I'm not a racist tho.