Age of Females Has Begun

Daily reminder that if Trump loses to Hillary the age of male is officially over. There will be a new era. A new zero to set our calendar by. That will be the age of the female.

The only way to stop this is for Trump to win. In order to do so, he must go ultra science and pro singularity.

Pretty much. It seems the POTUS sets some kind of cultural tempo. Put a female in the position and it's going to go every single females fucking head thinking she's the queen now too.

Since female's won't take responsibility a female leader will just constantly fuck up and not acknowledge it, fucking up even more. Hillary already did this being Secretary of State. You can expect more females taking less responsibility and calling themselves empowered.

For you.

Feminist leaders turn their countries into shit. Look at what the majority female parliament in Sweden did to the country, or how about Merkel and what is happening to Germany.

Rip west lmao

Enjoy bwing slaves to subhuman women. Based Rossiya teach them.

I don't see it doing shit.
Strong people don't need to be lifted up by the accomplishments of those superficially related to them. The best women I know hardly think in terms of gender. It's a sign of weakness to constantly defer to a crowd.

How many times have you said, "As a man I am outraged" or whatever. I don't give a flying fuck about other men. I have no empathy for other white people. That's power. This whole women power thing, feminism in general, is admitting a second-class status.

If Hillary won, she won "as a woman" which is markedly more stupid than just winning as herself. It's like she overcame some disability.

age of female ? wtf are you talking about ? last time i had an argument with a girl, i smacked her so hard that she fainted.

It will be the shortest age ever

>Implying all hillarys illuminatti overlords arent all menjews

>the age of the female
It'll be really fucking short.

Since women support things like mass immigration from the third world and race mixing, it'll only be a matter of time before mudslimes take over and western women get raped and relegated to property.

>age of the female.

Is this when society crumbles? You aren't going to call on men to save you after you flood the country with Muslim refugees and they are raping, beating and murdering you in mass right? When war breaks out you are going to send good strong women to fight right?

Post more cute Sophie Turner pictures!!!

Don't worry user. Knowing females, their "age" will turn to shit almost immediately and soon they will be begging for men to fix everything.

We will consider it.

>We will consider it.

Right after they give up their right to vote

what happens when the "age of the female" hits the wall, and men no longer want it?

kek. actually, age of muslim rape and beating has begun. that's what you end with when you let your population get jewed into cucks.

I support this.

Brutish males should only be unchained when our empresses desire hard cock. We deserve to be made into breeding chattel, it is our role.

Praise Russia, last bastion of white manhood.

>there are cucks who agree that women should replace the men's role

Reminder hillary looks up to merkel and thinks she's doing a great job. I should probably start stockpiling burgers, their value can only go up as they become scarce.

THIS IS FEMINISIM

Men as a whole allow this bullshit parade. It seems that we're pretty sick of it now and soon we'll put women and faggots back in their place.

This is when all the non-retarded males jump ship to Canada.
I hear theres nothing ever going on there, so you know there hasn't been terrorist shit.

This is what feminists actually believe is a good thing and sort of what's happening

>tfw you were alive when the West went age of the female while the rest of the world was still age of the male and the West got eternally BTFO

Enjoy your VACation.

Looking forward to the uncukening of the rest of the world.

false dichotomy

>if Trump loses to Hillary the age of male is officially over
Even now, there is hope for man

This is someone's daughter.

It's up to you to stop it. No woman can control me. I'll beat her if she tries.

Drown in a river of shit (Ganges), Nigger.

I thought poles hated russians

>That's someone's mother
FTFY

got dayum she fine

>Hilary
>Merkel
>Theresa May
>Trudeau
Jesus, we're really about to put the age old meme of "if women ran the world" to bed.

no
there is another

Good, we don't need white men telling us what to do anymore.

I just came to the thought of her killing herself someday.

>age of females

Only until they want men to come back and fix things.

So you're admitting we are currently in the age of the male? Does this mean you are a believer in male privilege?

Nah, women and minorities are just being used as a literal bio weapon against white males. Age of my farts...

Nice nigger quote, did jamal leave it on his way out?

Damn Belgium, you could really go behind the bars for doing that!

pfff old scandinavians before the age of vikings listened and took note of the decisions that women made. Note - these were real women not feminists.

it's not a privilege
its a burden

Same for us hating/liking americans or any other nation.

She won't last 1 term, Heck the world won't last a term of Shekelry

Not every female is a mother you stupid fucking nigger

>That will be the age of the female.

Then will end soon enough. Cleopatra, Boudica, ... How many have led their people to their doom and subjugation ?

Technically it's another woman, Justa Grata Honoria, that brought about the end of the Western Roman Empire.

> Justa Grata Honoria, commonly referred to during her lifetime as Honoria, was the older sister of the Western Roman Emperor Valentinian III
> Honoria gained a reputation with older historians of being ambitious and promiscuous, using her sexuality to advance her interests. She regarded her brother as weak and indolent.
> her brother decided to marry Honoria to a Roman senator named Bassus Herculanus who was considered "safe" and unlikely to use this connection to seize the throne. Faced with this unwanted marriage, Honoria sought the aid of Attila the Hun.
> For years Attila had been planning to invade Rome and Honoria's letter gave him the excuse to make his move.

d-does this mean an increase in femdom?

So fucking true, it hurts. Just like the president of Zimbabwe or whatever asking for white people to come back and asking for a billion in aid.

Women already have all the power. There's massive wealth transfer to women through taxation. Men pay 80% of the tax revenue and women use 80% of the tax revenue. Not to mention the bias in court rooms (think divorce court).

Are these Germans?
Because that's the only explanation I can find as to why more than one person stood up in the boat at the same time.

LOOK AT HOW OLD AND LOOSE SHE IS YOU RETARDED ABBO

But that's a good thing because now we can be the lazy shits living of our women's wages

Yep, women are almost always granted paternal custody over children. Also, alimony is something that needs to be abolished.

Nice trips you gay cunt

I'd sooner spent a winter eating raw potatoes in Siberia than be ruled by a woman.

This.

In seeking strength, they admit they are weak.

No, a decrease because females are prime muh feelings, especially democrats.

Wouldnt amaze me if they start proposing hate crimea for online content and other restrictions

this

It's like when people say we need more "Women Politicians" why not just more "Good Politicians" regardless of gender? Feminists just want to push their agendas of quotas, even if it will make the world worse

>Nice trips you gay cunt
Thank you. Would you like a golden gaytime with me? :3

Really? Because my nigger detector is pointing towards you, nigger.

It could have been one of the many women I've fucked with my humongous cock you never know, nigger

qween victoria had mutch more infuince oer the populaton then ghillary coud ghave if she became president

damn

About the tax revenue part, I believe you, but do you have a source for that?

That's like saying the age of whites is over before Obama won. Despite what Sup Forums would have you believe things have mostly gotten worse for black people under Obama

Femdom is my fetish, so i can't wait

Not really. Hillary will fuck up and that will be another nail in the coffin. Whether whites win or the third worlders take over, women's gravy train is done.

Oh my god. It finally sank in. The next president of the united states is either going to be hilary clinton or donald fucking trump. Oh my fucking god.

>mfw the only countries where the male to female suicide ratio is even close to equal is where there is basically no government, and china

>mfw men have probably been cucking themselves en masse, instinctually, since the beginning of human civilization

>every time we build a society, we begin forcing ourselves to give women free shit

the ride never ends

Me after 8 years of Hillary

Gurl Powah :^) Don't hit on me you icky boys!

>1 post by this ID

Spam, troll post. Don't waste your breath lads.

Either a paid Shillery shill, a feminist troll, or hell you name it. This is not a Sup Forums resident.

Sage this shit and keep the real posts from sliding.

At least before the 80s it was kinda balanced. Now women are no better than parasites.

>Muh dikk
Abbo confirmed, Go extinct already you literal sub-human

>Boudica

>"Ignore the racket made by these savages. There are more women than men in their ranks. They are not soldiers—they're not even properly equipped. We've beaten them before and when they see our weapons and feel our spirit, they'll crack. Stick together. Throw the javelins, then push forward: knock them down with your shields and finish them off with your swords. Forget about plunder. Just win and you'll have everything."

"Thanks for modern medicine, infrastructure, and society, but we'll be taking over now cuz we got vaginas"
-modern women

Im not idolizing earlier times too much, life must have sucked when an infected toenail could mean agonizing death, but maybe we advanced too fast and its biting us in the ass.

We men basically labored for ten millinia to make ouselves obsolete to women and it worked.

Now that theres no more sabertooth tigers to slay, or new continents to conquer our women are smirking and thanking us the only way they know how, exploitation.

Age of degeneracy

god females are so hot

Nothing wrong with that. She was just doing her job.

She continued laughing about it, and bragging about it and others she's done the same to years later. Thats is not professional.

pardon by absence. went to the gym. lifted heavy shit. got asian girl's number. 1post magic.

...in USA

So why exactly should i be bothered ?

Fuck and chuck right?
People extoll the virtues of "conservative asian women." Well they havent dealt with her family yet

She won't last 4 years lol. In her term at least a major crisis will strike the US and she will resign electing Trump with a landslide the next cycle

The one in white that gets back in for another swim

Yea. Was squatting. She wanted to learn to get a nicer ass. Gave her pointers. Exchange numbers. Rinse repeat. The best thing about the age of females is how many dumb ass weak betas there are. If you are decent looking fit and went to a good school, you will be fucking drowning in pussy. I just wish there was reliable male birth control that didn't fuck up T because I'm constantly freaked out one of these bitxhes is going to get knocked up.

Only T&D if anything. Women won't want anything to do with men because men will rape them.

Meh, the age of females only lasts a few dozen years at most if we look at history.

After the inevitable collapse we start the whole cycle again.

uhh sauce please

No, only an increase of female hating on men.

Reminder that any man could beat any woman to death if he wanted to.

Not if she sees him first.