You have a few more hours to go to avoid falling for the temptation of (((windows 10))) anons. I hope you don't cave

You have a few more hours to go to avoid falling for the temptation of (((windows 10))) anons. I hope you don't cave.

Other urls found in this thread:

dedoimedo.com/computers/windows-7-to-10-gwx-how-to-remove.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw
support.microsoft.com/en-gb/lifecycle/search/default.aspx?alpha=VISTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I deleted the GWX folder and disabled updates
carefully track what all is going on my pc

they arent ever getting me

I want to cave, user. I really do. I'm curious

>they arent ever getting me

he says while he answers the google captcha

Keep in mind that microsoft just pushed an update that disables turning off ads and keylogging. Do not install it.

Already declined mine. My shitty laptop wouldn't crash mid installation so fuck that.

You got a source for that? That is horrifying

just buy a shit machine and load win 10 on it if youre that curious

I purposefully pick the short number ones because im a lazy shit

I work in IT and we use Windows 10 for our administration controllers

>can't escape it

For Windows 10?

Sounds like bullshit, that won't trick people into turning things of that stay on

Am I the only dude in here that switched over to tails distro since Snowden leaked all his stuff?

why would anyone possibly still be on the botnet formerly known as Microsoft?

>implying microjew won't make viruses to infect all pre-10 windows systems to make people switch to their latest ((operation system))

L I N U X
I
N
U
X

Luckily my laptop's fans are fucked up and it won't work so I won't have to update. Chance is in my favour

I don't give a fuck. I downloaded it long ago.

My laptop came with windows 10, is it bad?

>offer expires on July 29,everyone understands it as we won't bother you anymore after July 29 and you keep your old version
>microsoft will probably just have 10 installed for everyone after July 29

How the fuck do they get away with this,what kind of bullshit do they state that they do in the EULA to not get in shit afterwards?

i clicked 'decline free offer' and this didn't come up again. the little button on the bottom right is still there. hope it goes away tomorrow

>/l/g/bt

dedoimedo.com/computers/windows-7-to-10-gwx-how-to-remove.html

I heard there are some programs that permanently disables Win10 tracking, does any one know what they are called?

Still using Windows XP, I don't give a fuck.

>tfw this computer came preinstalled with WIN10

I tried to do the update on my laptop like a year ago. Setup wizard crashed so I assumed it was never worth getting. Then my roommate's laptop blue screened when it updated and having the same laptop it was an even easier decision

Dont forget , you're here forever

Spybot anti beacon I think.

Most people who complain about Windows 10 are the same people who complain when a program installs an extra toolbar because they didn't check it off.

During installation you can disable almost all location services and then do the rest later

>2016
>not using Linux OS

I disabled auto updates and still ended up with Windows 10 somehow.. I'm mad.

>Spybot anti beacon

I think that is the one I was looking for. Thanks.

Hope that doesn't happen to me desu

I got the countdown pop-up with the offer, had to decline two days in a row because it just popped up again.

hahaha what a shill you are

>Most people who complain about Windows 10 are the same people who complain when a program installs an extra toolbar because they didn't check it off.

Funny, most people I know who complain about windows 10 are software developers.

>finally gave in
>updated
>try to play minesweeper
>you have to pay to play minesweeper
>noped right the fuck out and reverted to Windows 7

Can't wait for this shit to be over.

>implying i don't have a haram of alpahbet q.t's watching me live stream 24/7.

Psh user you don't even know how to shitpost properly.

>2016
>still using windows

Window 11 will be "INSERT COIN" To open your computer stuff.

They'll make it pass as "Diminishing computer time to augment time spent doing physical activity"

>2016
>Ever using linux at home

Apple is not much better Nordic brother.

Using Windows 10 Enterprise from here desu. IDGAF anymore about who is tracking me, I just hope FBI senpai notices me! They have so much shit to sift through. Finding and caring about my pleb posts is tantamount to finding the kernel of corn on Poo in the Loo BLVD.

>won't upgrade to win10 at all+future versions
How about that?!
The anniversary update was the last straw, I'll keep my win8.1 with no BS updates until it's irrelevant and move to linux.

you must have me confused with Sven over there, i use linux

Got it as soon as it came out. Microjew is a sponsor for my Uni so I got loads of cool office shit for free, like microsoft visual studio with resharper installed, legit windows 8 and 8.1 as soon as they came out.
It's fast and comfy, you can turn off a lot of that privacy shit, and since i only pretty much watch youtube/browse pol and do homework on my pc it doesn't even matter if they track any of it.

>no viruses ever
>can operate via terminal
>supports a shitload of open-source free programs
>not having drastic changes with every update

yeah

Honestly, if you aren't using Linux, or at the very least a Mac -- you deserve everything that happens to you going forward.

>During installation you can disable almost all location services and then do the rest later
I use Windows 10 and this is objectively false.

You can disable targeted ads to you based on your search history and typing data, however, you cannot disable the data collection.

You can disable websites from accessing your location but it is always tracked by Microsoft.

Basically, the idea is you can't turn off the botnetting, the spying, and the datamining, but you can prevent it from being an active annoyance.

The truth about technology is that intel,nvida,amd

are all big players out of israel.
They already put proprietary hardware on your cpu/gpu.

They already make hard drives that are broken and accessible to the government while its going down the production line.They don't care and they don't fear you.

I really don't know why the us gov plays some kinda game about iphone passwords when they have the keys to the kingdom.

Lets not forget that linux is most likely already compromised and hacked into.

Don't forget who developed everyone's favorite little safe club web browser which consistently honey pots dumb ass criminals.

so to put it bluntly if you truly wish to to remain user you'll have to develop your own OS, make your own hardware, and then you are a free.

My PC restarted out of fucking nowhere and started installing it. This is right in your face. If we don't do something about this, it shows that we are willing to let them run us over and continue this practice.

The internet said it was bad for reasons I honestly don't fully understand. Generally the internet knows about these things better than me.

So I didn't update.

clean installed 10 from 7 a week ago. its way better

>everything is more responsive
>no blue screens
>quicker boot
>better aesthetic
>right click start menu
>better alt tab
>will be mandatory for up coming dx12 games

i could go on

tbph i chuckle at you tin foil hatters who didnt upgrade because 'muh privacy'

good job wasting money, you will been buying it soon

Linux is good, But seems hard to find games for it.

>current year
>buying os

fucking idiots. what are you going to do? use linux? linux is shitty. a;;l the programs normal people use aren't available on it.

You will upgrade sooner or later. do it now and get it over with.

unless you're 12 or a filthy unemployed permavirgin you don't need to

Dear Mods,

Why the fuck is this on Sup Forums?

For exotic problems there are exotic measures, seamless virtualization for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw

this guy was a Windows OS developer for MS for 15 years. keep in mind this video is already out of date.

>clean installed 10 from 7 a week ago. its way better

If XP was still supported, I could literally still use it and be happy.

The idea that your operating system matters is a stupid meme. I barely notice it.

a friend tried it and was immediately disappointed. he reverted back to 7 and immediately got assfucked by the computer, deleting half his shit and malfunctioning constantly.

so all in all I don't want my 2011 laptop to suffer the same fate.

I wanted Xbox one games but not an xbox one, so I got windows 10...then I got better with computers and went "ah shit"

Windows 10 is an improvement over 8 and it's faster than 7. If your hardware is compatible you should probably upgrade.

Of course if you wanted a really good OS you probably shouldn't be running windows...

This. Only faggots pay 80 for a license or download a "virus free" windows 7 crack.

I updated on the first day. never looked back.

windows 10 is literally better in every single way.

>falling for "no viruses" meme
If you are that retarded to ever catch a virus on windows, well..
I do have Mint installed on my secondary PC, but I don't use it (cuz I don't need to lmao).
Also
>mom look i'm a hacker, i have terminal xD

>POO

still using pirated and customized (minimalist) windows 7 with updates deactivated for years. malwarebytes active protection with spybot and AVG scans every 3- days. eat shit.

Yes goy, get Windows 10 right now!!!1!!1 The offer is going to end soon! You sure don't want to miss this wonderful one-time opportunity to upgrade.

You seriously think that they won't extend this period to forever? If they want us to use it so bad they will keep it free. This deadline thing was just a trick to make more people install it.

I rejected the update every damn time it popped up, even going so far as to hard reset my pc when it tried to force install the update.

>mfw it shows me "installing 1/1 update" every time I shut down.

i updated for FREE

Nothing wrong with Windows 10. This is /x/ tier thread. Many of the supposed evidence of "tracking" is pings to check if online, checks for updates, time-server etc. Some say that it is too many for it to be that, but that data is gathered from people who has blocked access to these things and Windows is therefor re-trying a couple of times extra. Ask yourselves why there isn't any links to reputable AV-firms as an example that proves this conspiracy theory. If Windows 10 was a "spyware" it would be announced loud and clear by all reputable computer scientist, and it isn't. Just look at this thread not a single link to anyone.

Get GWX control panel. Blocks at shit.

>no blue screens

This was the second reason I reverted.

I never ever got blue screens on Windows 7.

Literally as soon as I upgraded I got a blue screen simply from trying to launch a game at the same time I was reloading the 200+ tabs I always have open in Firefox.

He says while winning the world cup on FIFA for X-Box one for the fifth time from his mom's basement

>ITALY MASTERACE!
He screams,, Only to be cutted a few seconds later by his mom

>"Rigatoni! Spaghetti's ready!"

>"Im coming mom!"
He screams, Getting up, All his 300 pounds of meat from his sweaty couch, Kissing his waifu pillow whispering

ยจ>"We won again Sakuna, We showed those kids who's the boss."

I hope these companies enjoy me jerking off to trannies and watching me shove things up my ass

You also own a doomsday shelter aren't you?

is this a new meme

for me other way round, occasional blue screens on 7 literally none on 10.
>as soon as I upgraded
probably why, fresh install is always best

>current year
>still falling for the Jewish meme

It kind of turns me on. Thinking someone government guy is there watching me when he really doesnt want to

No

I only ever got blue screens on win7 when i manually tried to fuck with my drivers.
Luckily i set restore points before i do shit like that

Go away canada.

I dunno.

When will they drop Vista like they did with XP ?

Yeah, Shlomo, .iso images are on literally every torrent-tracker, it doesn't really matter what MS says about free offers to upgrade, you can upgrade for free whenever you want.
The only "pay"-thing about windows is license, but still it can be bypassed.

People who use Windows are like people who drink coffee over green tea.

>2017
support.microsoft.com/en-gb/lifecycle/search/default.aspx?alpha=VISTA

Computer scientist here

Windows 10 has built in spyware

It registers every keystroke you make and sends it to Microsoft every twenty minutes

>2016
>not using the free software jew
what are you doing?

>Don't forget who developed everyone's favorite little safe club web browser which consistently honey pots dumb ass criminals.
which browser are u talking abou?

So? Even if it did that it shouldn't bother you if you aren't doing anything wrong

>2016
>windows

I upgraded and downgraded back.
>Can upgrade again for free whenever
>Never gonna upgrade after the 10 minutes I used it
Botnet OS, is slow as shit, and its trying to stop piracy?
No thanks, that sounds retarded.

Coffee is empirically better than green tea

You vape we get it.

I call bullshit on that one; both claims you being cs and you knowing shit about win 10.
The Insider edition does more than the normal, and same for RC, but not to the ludicrous extent your tinfoil hat tells you it is.

>2016
>not black tea

fuck off CIA

>dipshit who spends too much time listening to Sup Forums here
Fixed that for you.