Say it with me

Say it with me

MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4D7endo3zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek, they were really banking on a Hillary win, weren't they?

How long until they get all this propaganda out of their system?

>>kek, they were really banking on a Hillary win, weren't they?
Ironically they support Trump.

Well, I mean it was inevitable.

Frank was going to resign because people were poking around into the murders. Claire is next in line, naturally. And he will run things from the shadows.

>libshits so btfo they have to LARP being in charge on tv

Who does, the writers and producers of that show? I sincerely doubt that Robin Wright is a Trump supporter. They think Hillary's corruption and abuse of power is sexy and liberating because she's a woman.

Why did anyone vote for Claire though?

Of course they were. They had to change some things after trump won, hence the late release compared to march for all other seasons.

Not directly and intentionally.

But think about on what platform Trump ran
One of his biggest selling point was that he was a businessman and not a politician

You really think shows like House of Cards or Veep or whatever don't help the image people have of politicians as incompetent, corrupt or outright evil?

They don't like it but they support Trump.

No, I'm pretty sure I saw ads of this show promoting a female president exactly a month before the elections took place. Supergirl writers were banking on gurl power for extra views in the home stretch of the US election.

WELCOME MADAM PRESIDENT
>Published on Oct 23, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=k4D7endo3zo

>DUDE IM GONNA SKIP TO THE LAST EPISODE AND SPOIL EVERYBODY LMAO! ! !

pathetic, grow up or do something productive kiddo

> not liking political corruption makes you a trump supporter

lol why are conservatards so delusional?

Well, their depiction of Claire Underwood is some of the best propaganda for people advocating an end to women having a voice in politics, so I guess you have a point.

>Reading Sup Forums while watching ongoing shows
Did it to yourself Reddit

Still the best propaganda for that.

>not liking politicians makes you a supporter of the one guy who ran as not a politician

Yeah I stand by that.

How did the season end?

He didn't say that you idiot. But Trump ran on the premise of being the "outsider" who wants to drain the swamp. Whether or not that was true is besides the point, but in the 2016 election, Trump stood for change and Hillary stood for political corruption, so clearly shows like HoC didn't help Hillary one bit.

Wow, it's just like the Clintons and White Water.

This show is secretly redpilled

Who the fuck wants to watch this show for Claire, I sure as fuck don't and she never should have received so much screentime that started with season 3

Robin Wright, producer of the show, is now president and is ignoring her husband.

She looks 10x hotter here than she did 4 years ago in Adore

Claire was always the worst part of the show and ruined it. I'll only watch the next season if Frank actually follows through on his promise and has her killed.

>she becomes the producer of the show
>makes herself president

i feel like this should be looked down on or given bad ratings, but this decision will probably cause the critic score of this show to jump at least 5 points

>YAASSS
>QUEEN
>SLAY

Frank dies?

Being investigated for several murders.

He's fucked?

How did Claire win the election with that much bad press?

>MADAM PRESIDENT THEY'RE REALLY BANKING ON HILLARY WINNING HUH HMMM REALLY ACTIVATES THAT BRAIN STEM
>a diabolical, corrupt slag

I don't see the issue here.

No you momo, she is his VP

They think that shit is sexy and empowering as long as its their side doing it.

Frank won, she's VP and he had to step down.

>MY TURN

Fucking really? Turned it off right there.

>Turned it off right there
but user, thats the last piece of dialogue of the last episode of the series.. are you dumb?

>series

Are you a britbong?

Kek, watch the series before posting. It's from like the 5th episode.

Have never watched it, is she seriously portrayed in a shitty light? Is it a comedy or drama? Worth watching?

I forgot, what does Claire do again? Is she a politician? What makes her qualified to be president?

It's a comedy and yes she is portrayed as comically incompetent and a horrible person. Her relationship with her daughter especially is hilarious. Worth watching the first season at least.

why the fuck did they ruin the show

she's like the worst person on the planet, and ignorant as all hell

Best post I've read.

It's a pretty great comedy, she's an awful, power-hungry and idiotic cunt, not to mention extremely incompetent.

But she is a corrupt slag in the show, and it's supposed to be about the Clintons anyway.

She's a strong independent woman who don't need no man (except she wouldn't be in power if it wasn't for her husband doing all of the heavy lifting, but don't worry about that).

a vagina

Is that a real photo? Holy fuck that smile is nightmare fuel.

#RiverdaleStrong

At least her boobs are kind of big?

would fug that hot bish

Is this serious
Is this how the season actually ends

Daddy's little angel