Self-indulgent garbage: the series

Self-indulgent garbage: the series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DF43b38k0Mw
youtu.be/gvwySUQMzHs
youtu.be/BCGtJ5Gcj0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retarded pleb: the OP

Literally best thing on television in 10+ years. Nothing even really comes close, especially all the retarded Breaking Bad \ The Wire \ The Sopranos knock-offs.

That only applies to season 3

Agreed.

I watched the pilot through s1e03. When does this shit get good? The only interesting part was the dream sequence. And cooper is an amusing character.... but that's not enough to redeem something that has the exact same flavor as the Young and the Restless. When I say exact same, I mean plots are same-ish, production quality is similar, complete with dramatic synth riffs.

The only reason that I can think of that this was a big hit is that the early 90s was virtually bereft of "dark" television. An ocean of formulaic sitcoms.

But I'm willing to accept that it *may* get better, that's why I've been so patient. So when does it pick up?

If there was more of the schizophrenic flavor of the dream sequence, it might turn out okay. And I'm counting on it, since I tend to like even the bad David Lynch projects.

3 > 1 > 2

OP here. Yes, only season 3, the original Twin Peaks is in my top 3 shows. But this revival has been horseshit. 58 minutes of Lynch masturbating each 'episode'.

Fucking retard ironic trend follower.

Even if it is, you can't say that the experience isn't wholly unique and therefore Twin Peaks is a worthwhile experience for that alone.

Yeah I was happy to see something I hadn't seen before so I just embraced the madness

My favorite moment of S3 so far was when Bobby saw the picture of Laura and started crying and some FUCKING background music started playing, finally.

But then we're back to silence.

does a little silence get uncomfortable to you, user?

You have to go back.

No, but the soundtrack was one of my favorite things about the Twin Peaks series. S3 just feels kind of empty without it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DF43b38k0Mw

Midway through s1 you will be hooked. You will be hearing the different character themes in your head as you go about your business

Song when evil Coop showed up was pretty great though

Yeah, yeah. Also, anything in black and white is bad. Anything released before you, the great millennial, were born is trash. We get it.

Kino right here gents

youtu.be/gvwySUQMzHs

youtu.be/BCGtJ5Gcj0o

you have a full 3 minute song ending plus lots of good sound design... I get this whole "ost was an integral part of TP" thing, but the man is giving you some nice formalist detourment on tv, JUST like he did on TP S01, so don't be sad and please don't be nostalgic

kinorino
also, did the remix himself

You do get that it's a deliberate parody of soap operas of that era yea?

>You will be hearing the different character themes in your head as you go about your business
this is so true.

L-Laura, please don't yell at me.

Lynch loves Breaking Bad, though.