I want to leave the European union

>I want to leave the European union

That's you and the rest of your country.

desu the English are giving us a nice show from over here, especially Theresa May humiliating herself in Her Majesty's name and Nigel Farage wrecking his fatherland then fleeing the country like a trembling coward

It's a bit like in a circus where the manager becomes the juggling monkey and we all wait for that final trick where the fool sets himself on fire and the rest of the circus burns instead of making money for everyone's entertainment

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

>Brits still think voting is just a game and it's the Queen that rules the country
They should've been born in Russia instead

An absolute monarchy would be a much better form of government, much better than these idiots who only think of the next 5 years.

If May and EU don't come to terms, it's going to get bad for us and REAL ugly for the Brittons.

wasn't it a bunch old coots that voted leave?

Fuck off cuck

Sovereignty over everything, why the fuck would you want the EU liberal cabal running your country and forcing demographic transition?

Because the UK will no longer mean much.
It used to be a leading and powerful country in the EU, the only one to get special treatment

Now even the US states demands to the UK with its China-tier products and the UK has an extremely bad position in negotiations

amazing, you can tell just from the thumbnail that reading this is a waste of time

I hate this

>I want to join the European Union

Not while you have Trump as a leader. I'd rather sleep with a cobra than go in a union with Trump led USA.
>inb4 Bulgaria doesn't matter
Learn how the EU works.You need all countries to agree on major shit that will affect the whole union.

I would rather pry my eyes out than have to ask Brussels for permission every time I wanted to take a shit.

>inb4 Bulgaria doesn't matter
Bulgaria does not matter

Bulgaria does matter though. It’s an important country. Just because Bulgaria doesn’t have the biggest impact on my life or others lives doesn’t nullify it as a country and a power. I also see everyone hates Trump. I would love to get rid of Trump and join the comfy EU.

>I want to join the European Union

Why do Japs drawn anime girls with fangs?

Because Japs have the best taste in girls

>Not wanting to be in the EU

>wanting to be in the EU
For what reason?

>I want to be irrelevant and economically subjugated by everyone around me
>But at least I'm not in the EU :)

crooked fang like teeth is considered cute there.

Because the EU is the best. What more must be said?

>>I want to be subjugated by everyone around me
>an irrelevant EU country saying this
How many levels of irony are your posts on?
>literally wanting to sacrifice your autonomy to anyone let alone a bureaucratic nightmare of an incompetent to regime
EU shouldn't even be anything besides an economic union

The European union will be a superpower by 2050

*The European union will be a superpower over the UK by 2018
:DD

Wtf I hate sovereignty and love forced immigration now

Why are you here?

>Tfw not in the EU
Why live?

>I love sovereignty so I will retreat from a respected world power where I was one of the few main deciding members only to get bent over and penetrated by said power

>I think a union of Europeans can function as anything other than a white nationalist safe space

If the United States would join the EU, do we need to change the name to the Atlantic Union?

>Why are you here?
I was born here, and unfortunately not born in the Glorious European Union.

Atlantic Union sounds aesthetic asf.

Atlanticism is a mental disease

Why not emigrate?

Force Germans to adopt the Polish approach to extra-EU immigrants and replace Brexit with Grexit and the EU is fundamentally fixed

If only it were that easy.

Why is it a big deal? Isn't Norway and Russia etc. already outside EU?

smash da eeee pooo