Why can't we be like Russia

rt.com/politics/352497-mps-draft-bill-introducing-prison/

>Currently the Russian Criminal Code contains an article ordering the same punishment for insulting the national emblem and the national flag. The latest bill expands it to the national anthem, which is presently protected only by the administrative code.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcNjzWuGoCk
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think canada could have used that BASE

If Trump falls, Russia is the future.

Fuck off. Authoritarians should be put to death

Yes, but Russia would be a good ally of convenience- we'd probably get along better with them than we do with the Saudis.

Great idea. Your internet posting history indicates criticism of President Obama and other members so the government. Please report to your nearest detention facility.

because unlike usa they have a good anthem

Back when I was in Soviet Army if you failed to salute your superiors you'd be thrown into prison for three days. "Discipilined" us quite well.

Can't handle someone being superior?

But aren't you all equal? You should've spat on that officer to teach him about equality.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=pcNjzWuGoCk

Fuck off Canadian.

so you want your country to become a totalitarian shithole? I thought Americans are dumb was a meme

All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others.

Once more, you seem to agree with freedom on speech and uncensored when it suits you.

>country wich banned political movement called "russians" because of "my hate and racis"
>cool

>Back when I was in Soviet Army
кaкиe вaши дoкaзaтeльcтвa, дeд? cкильки тoби гoдкoв тaдa? 42 минимyм?

The Russian national anthem is pretty shit. Lyrics are retarded.

How can you possibly insult the Russian National Anthem. That's a good fucking anthem, maybe the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

Because you are project state. Image that Canada moves from the north to the east. so you get US-european Russia, Canada is Syberia, Mexico is middle Asia.

Freedom of speech