Sup Forums is BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bryanfuller/status/869525034712354816
strawpoll.me/13074929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who here said it would flop? I only remember Marvelets trying to convince everyone it was gonna suck.

>looks like shit
>isn't out yet
>embargoed until 9 hours ago
>only screened for people who'd give it good reviews

>tons of good reviews posted immediately

... oh look its every large budget hollywood release since the internet went mainstream

Sup Forums WILL RECOVER F-FROM THIS YOU'LL SEE

Imagine having a job sharing your opinion for the public but that opinion is bought time and time again. How can you live with yourself?

...but tv are DCBros

Sup Forums is always wrong

on top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN

every job right now is glorified prostitution. Giving away something for less than it is worth in exchange for short-term benefits.

>RT

Lel

itt: DCucks and falseflaggers

literally EVERYONE knew it would be highly rated. the question remains though, will it make more than Man of Steel or dare I say, BvS?

BUT THE JEWS
BUT WOMEN
BUT MUH DC

>average rating: 7.9
lmao

Literally nobody here has seen it because of the woman only showing

>box office
Marvel shills everyone

Lmao, can someone post all the screen shots of people being proven wrong by wonder woman?

That's actually great on RT. The average is like 6.0-7.1

Only woman can see it in America. Fake reviews.

Women are heroic. Deal w/ it :)

>>only screened for people who'd give it good reviews
literally never been a thing

>>looks like shit
>>isn't out yet
>>embargoed until 9 hours ago
>>only screened for people who'd give it good reviews
>>tons of good reviews posted immediately
>... oh look its every large budget hollywood release since the internet went mainstream

this was weird...

even weirder is pople saying gadot can act

Just saw it here in Taiwan. Only reason I watched it was Grace Randolph praised it in her youtube review and named it her top 3 movie of all time.
It was complete shit. Just your common capeshit tier movie. I don't know how DC finally figured out how to shill like Marvel but they succeeded. They've finally cracked the code on how to get +90% fresh on rotten tomatoes.
Ugh, can't believe I wasted my time to watch this crap. I literally unsubbed from Grace's channel for this.

A SECOND ROTTEN REVIEW!

Critics

>it's DC so we have to trash it
>but it has a female lead, I guess we'll have to praise it

What did they mean by this?

Can they make any money only with the female audience?

how come women will give it good reviews even if it sucks?

Alien covenant was the last straw for me as far as critics go, I'm not listening to them anymore, I know they're literally trying to fit an agenda.

Woman drag their boyfriends to the theaters, guess why I saw Suicide Squad fucking twice. This shit is going to make bank

Any man going to see this shit is a faggot forever.

>A SECOND ROTTEN REVIEW!

it wasn't me

>Alien covenant was the last straw for me as far as critics go, I'm not listening to them anymore, I know they're literally trying to fit an agenda.

I was surprised covenant got so many good reviews. I still didn't saw it and I think I won't see on theathers.

will it even? my GF doesn't want to see it. women who aren't wrapped up in feminist culture online/virtue signalling don't really go out of their way to support other women just because it has women in it.

>half the reviews say it's ok but women rule

the score is really good if they think it's just ok

>78 metascore
Keep telling yourself that cuck

This shit is going to flop so hard guys.

I wanted this movie to be good, but you'll excuse me if I no longer trust the opinions of internet critics, let alone the RT formula which is broken as fuck.

It's at 79 on Metacritic, which is usually a much better indicator of inherent quality.

Isn't 79 on metacritic quite high though?

Because women think everyone deserves a trophy
didn't you play soccer as a kid

they're all praising it at the expense of MoS and BvS ("finally a good DCEU movie!") so yeah, Sup Forums BTFO

It's above average. It puts it in the green, but it's not an "amazing" score, the way people are making this sound like the greatest capeshit ever.

If you take into account the boost in scores this movie is getting for the feminist factor, the actual quality probably ranks it somewhere in the 60s, which is barely passing.

Yes, he's a dipshit

Rottentomatoes is a stupid site to accurately represent the quality of a movie. There are too many """"critics"""" who will give a movie a score of 100 just because it has some blacks or women in it as the leads. Get Out was mediocre but got 100. Wonder Woman has been defined as THE feminist movie of this year so it automatically gets a high score. Fucking Female Ghostbusters got nearly a score of 80%.

The truth is, Gal Gadot is a horrendous actress and doesn't suit the Wonder Woman role. There is no way this movie is 96%.

Honestly I think Grace Randloph has been paid for this review. It makes absolutely no sense otherwise. She wasn't afraid to call out The Force Awakens for the glib facsimile it was, so I trust her opinion for the most part. Look at her review of Wonder Woman. She never raises a negative point, she replaces The Dark Knight with WW as one of her top 3 movies of all time, she says the romance is on par with Titanic (there's literally no romance in this movie but for one scene where they dance), she says the third act final battle raises the bar for movies (its essentially a Son Goku vs Cell fight of lightning bolts and smashing full speed into each other and standing up after one git smashed into the ground. i.e. Neo vs Agent Smith in Matriz Revolutions, minus the atmosphere).
The review she gave this movie is ridiculously over the top positive and completely undeserved. I hate Grace Randolph now, and I used to call her my mommyfu.

Damn, looks even better than ghostbusters

twitter.com/bryanfuller/status/869525034712354816
>#YASPRINCESS
What did he mean by this?

>glib facsimile
wtf does that mean?

>Entertaining and empowering, it's the best in DC's Extended Universe. Physically perfect, Gal Gadot is strong & sexy, statuesque & stunning.

>

Wonder Woman is a winner, an immersive origin story with unexpected humor and epic action scenes. Gal Gadot proves she has the right stuff, every bit the feminist icon and hero fans deserve.

>
May 29, 2017
Wonder Woman ends with a sequel on the horizon, that will certainly get made if the movie inspires little girls to ditch their Disney Princess regalia and learn to scare off creeps with the raise of an eyebrow, the Gal Gadot way.

>In a genre where fanboy entitlement regularly calls the tune, Wonder Woman's feminism feels like a rarity. Time will tell whether Hollywood [will be] in the thrall of a heroine addiction. But as the credits rolled, I was already craving another hit.

Most of these reviews are literally "I support feminism and this movie has a female lead so this movie gets a 10/10. Stay mad silly boys."
It's shit.

The tomatometer on RT it's not based on granular scores from the critics themselves, just a binary yes/no for each one which is later aggregated into a percentage.

Thye do have an average rating, which right now is 7.8 for WW.

I roughly translated it into "a shallow copy of".

We cannot let them win.

>""""critics"""" who will give a movie a score of 100 just because it has some blacks or women in it as the leads.
That's the real issue, the fact that critics can only give a 100 or a 0. That means the percentage score we get isn't really a measure of quality, but just a percentage of critics who think the movie is worth watching.

>the feminism lesson of WW is apparently that men and women are both equal in being corruptible

>The review she gave this movie is ridiculously over the top positive and completely undeserved. I hate Grace Randolph now, and I used to call her my mommyfu.

she was the same that called out critics because of negative score on batman vs superman. then she praise WW movie without even saying a negative thing? WTF she just did the same thing she acussed other critics.

I expected a 70%, a 96% praising even gadot acting raise a lot of eyebrows

> 79 on metacritic
The average score on RT is literally 7.9/10 too. How are they different ?

Are you that autistic ?

Because nobody is talking about that score. They're looking at the 96% as and blabbering on that the movie is near-perfect.

I remember Sup Forums saying it would be bad. I don't remember Sup Forums saying that the critics would be honest.

Enjoying your first week on Sup Forums?

Average rating is 7.8/10 so they are literally the same

No, that's just a sign that they haven't either seen the movie or grossly misinterpreted everything the movie had to offer.

It seemed like the entire plot of the damn thing was exploring the flaws that both men and women have. Why are people turning this into a playground for Us VS Them type shit when that's not what the movie was even about a majority of the time?

>twice
you need a new girlfriend, bro

>Just saw it here in Taiwan.
Where in Taiwan? Used to live in Tienmu and moved away right as they broke ground on a new cineplex a few blocks from my house.

Your Mom never recovered from your ugly face

Because the movie is shit. If you market it as a "progressive" movie then SJWs feel obligated to like it.

Sup Forums is DChad territory, the only people that got btfo are the marveldrone redditors

Ambassador Theater near Xingtian Temple. Rooms are not that big but its close to my place so I often go there.

>Why are people turning this into a playground for Us VS Them type shit
Because the burden of proof is removed in that situation. All you have to do is argue that the people who do/n't like a thing are actually baby eating mega-hitlers from space, and so is anyone else who's opinion overlaps. False dichotomy is a powerful weapon that keeps dumb people busy and wears out anyone who knows better.

Sup Forums cucks are literally on suicide watch

Nice. Always good to see another taiwanon.

>If you lower the score then it is worse

>Wonder Woman is kino
>90%+RT
>Marlels and Disney Shills triggered and on suicide watch
>Based Gal praised for her earnest and powerful performance

What a beautiful thing to wake up to in the morning.

B-b-but
>muh sjws
>muh feminist agenda
>muh (((critics))))

It's all over. We can never recover from this.

>why the HELL did we see an island that men are not allowed?
Holy shit. Who's gonna tell him?

Hello new kid, hows your summer?

>Its another "How did this highly rated movie underperform at the box office?" episode

You guys get more and more triggered at each new chapter in the dc marvel saga, it's great. It's like a tv show that gets better each season. keep it up.

Lol like the fucking beta males who are movie reviewers ever get to this point

can these be more obvious? if its women or black people it will get above a 95% no matter what, do normies not see a pattern?

>Gal Gadot's charismatic performance

strawpoll.me/13074929

>Gal
>charismatic
Now I know this is a load of horse shit.

Now you care, don't you Marvelshill?

Now? People have brought up the average rating for a long time now. The fact that you don't know this proves your either just a shitposter or an idiot reddit refugee.

BTFO

Maybe she actually did like it that much. There are many anons here that have BvS as one of their favorite movies even though it's a piece of shit. Sometimes a movie hits all the right spots for you and blind you to the shortcomings it may have.

Yeah but even those people admit hat BvS has some actual glaring flaws but they like it despite those flaws. She's basically acting like WW is the perfect movie. All pros with absolutely zero cons.