>Biggest actor in Hollywood
>Universally liked except by one jealous manlet
>Still get massively butthurt that people don't like your shitty flick

Why the fuck does he care?

>people don't like your shitty flick

The FANS love this RAUNCHY lil' R-rated blockbuster
#Baywatch wasn't made for the critics

>Justin Malen wrote one script and sold it in 2012
>producers traded it around, each time "costing" several million in fees (paid to themselves)
>Damian Shannon and Mark Swift revised the script to make it an R-rated comedy in 2015
>Zac Effron original lead actor is paid millions to star in it
>Rock also lead (paid $9 million) while also one of the producers
>More producers get involved (exceeds one dozen, with all of them writing off expenses)
>tax credits in Florida to have them film there instead of California
>State of Goergia also gives them millions in tax credits
>Georgia alone offers a 30% tax credit plus full reimbursement of over the line expenses
>City of Savanna sweetens the deal by another 10%
>the more they artificially inflate the budget, the more they can exploit the tax credits
>less important people get burned
>lawyers all get paid
>"We lost millions" so they get federal write offs
>Baywatch probably earned $20 million for the important people before they even finished filming.

The right people got paid. That is all that matters.

who taught the rock? what about marketing?

Are we watching a scam take place?

so wait, was the whole thing to launder money or dodge taxes?

Two or three a week

Isn't US one of the biggest territories though profit-wise? Isn't it normal to get most of your profit from the US?

It's gonna be HUGE in Europe ! Here in France people can't stop talking about #Baywatch.

>all this shit talking on Sup Forums making fun of Rock and Baywatch
>learn the movie has a bunch of homophobic, transphobic and otherwise unsavory humor
>critics are crucifying the movie
>fans are saying it's not perfect but is a fun time
It all makes sense now. The trannies and fags on reddit are invading Sup Forums to defend CRITICS of all people. Critics who are well known to back shit-tier liberal movies and hate anything else.

>France was a mistake

I'm far from a far-leftist, but I can't remember the last film that did an actually good gay joke. 'Lol he likes dick' stopped being funny sometime before 2010.

This is 2017. There is no place for "humor" that punches down in today's society. Especially with a president who is hostile toward the marginalized communities such as people of color and LGBTQ. Movies like this will embolden attacks on queer folk and that's not acceptable. The critics are right to slam it and everyone here mocking the Rock is doing good work.

Jesus Christ Dwayne, it's just a summer flick. You didn't even produce it.

someone post the piss tweet

Dude shut up. I'm 90% sure you're trolling but either way.

i like the rock, but who the fuck was asking for a baywatch movie? baywatch was, at best, an eye candy tv show at a time when tits weren't as common on tv.

Everyones talking about my little summer flick. FAKE NEWS critics can't handle little summer flick! @BayWatchMovie VERY for the FANS.

>It's some scrawny Jew named "Mantz" tweeting this

Honestly who's surprised. All Twitter is anymore is a bunch of miserable Jews"nyeeeh"-ing at everything they see.

The film industry is a big money laundering scheme. Many such cases!

China is bigger, and the place most of the dumb effects driven blockbusters make the majority of their money.

Take the most recent Transformers. It made $245 mil in the states, but $800 mil overseas. And $320 mil of that came from China

SAD! See: All of Adam Sandler's productions after Happy Gilmore. Intentional flops, tax writeoffs

Actually all faggots need to fucking hang, and it's comforting to know how wasted and destroyed you'll all be after 8 long drudging years of Trump :^)

It hasn't even been half a year yet and you're already showing fatigue. SAD!

No Burkhinis in Baywatch Monsieur!

>SAD!
>SAD!

SAD!

nigga you gay, calling someone gay will never stop being funny

how do you think jews in high places make money, goy?

Is dressing up as a woman transphobic now?
Why do transgenders have a monopoly on "men dressing up as women"?

the fans are lovin' it

economics != business

you're right everyone should walk on eggshells around the losers of society that's the world i want to live in

lol what a fag

Someone saw a baywatch parody and said let's make a movie about it.

aaaaand this is why hollywood only makes garbage

>we want the streetshitter audience

Damn, gotta start making connections right now

welcome to jews

ITT : Goys who didn't realize the movie industry is a money laundering scheme

Teach me!

invested his own money in #Baywatch

Fans all over the world are PISSING themselves, the URINE is FLOWING down their legs!! Their genitals are RAUNCHY from PISSING themsleves!!
Piss is LIT SENPAI

t. Homosexual

lol you like dick

Sup Forums makes fun of everyone.

The fact that The Rock is salty is funnier than Baywatch itself.

I am pissing down my legs wet by this #Dwayneposting

That's all Hollywood is, user

I wished they would just launder the money without the making shitty movies part.

Chads have thin skin. That's not to say others don't, chads just have thin skin more publicly because they don't find themselves feeling shame very often and don't know how to keep it to themselves.

Budgeting has nothing to do with economics, Dwayne is truly the dumbest brainlet

Sounds up my alley. Going to have to check it out. Thanks user. Have a (You)

Jesus Christ, I thought this whole Jew thing in Hollywood was just a joke...

>He thought it was just a meme/joke.

That's what they are counting on.