Court strikes down North Carolina voter ID

>A federal appeals court has struck down North Carolina’s voter identification law, holding that it was “passed with racially discriminatory intent.”

>The ruling also invalidated limits the same state law placed in 2013 on early voting, same-day registration, out-of-precinct voting, and preregistration.

politico.com/story/2016/07/court-strikes-down-north-carolina-voter-id-law-226438

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/06/28/voting_rights_and_the_supreme_court_the_impossible_literacy_test_louisiana.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers confirmed to be too dumb to figure out how to get an ID.

NC fag here, I love seeing NC being undecided in most maps. I'm shilling hard for trump

>people will need to prove they are who they say they are to cast a vote
Oy vey, shut it down, it's racist, minorities don't have IDs.

>

>undecided
Well, shit, then this means we won't win this, right? Of course turnout won't be massive, but I would expect a ton more to run and vote for gibsmedats, tipping it over. Then again, who knows what happens till then.

Feels good seeing my side win. I don't care if the people are illegal or cities nd Princeton's as long as they vote for progressive values they are advancing the common good and therefore it's a positive.

I don't see why this is such an issue in the US. Here everyone over the age of 13 has to carry an ID on their person at all times. If you need a new one you just go to city hall, fill in a form and wait a few days.

Why is this seemingly such a racial issue in the US? Is getting an ID there very difficult or something?

Funny how conservatives demand zero regulation or licensing on guns but lose their fucking minds if someone votes but doesn't have a passport or driver's license

If NC didn't go blue in 2012 for King Nigger, it won't go blue for Hillary, who only has the support of black women and a meh support of black men.

>Why is this seemingly such a racial issue in the US? Is getting an ID there very difficult or something?

Because the Progressives are supporting voter fraud.

But you need ID to buy a gun user.
And the NC law had an exception where you could just sign a paper saying you couldn't get an ID and still vote.

This fix is in. They are saying it's to stop niggers from voting but it's actually to stop illegal immigrants. I bet the judges are all bat faced kikes.

No, it's very easy. You have to physically go to a DMV or other gov office to get one. Libs argue blacks are too po' to afford to do that, when in reality they're all poor and on welfare, which to get on requires...a photo ID

This is just so libs can bus blacks to multiple polling stations so they can vote several times, for which they are compensated with cigarettes. And of course so illegals can exercise the right of citizenry to the franchise.

Because they aren't free and America has people that are poor enough for that to be an issue.

>
x

literally this

Can anyone explain it this issue for me? How can you get the right to vote there if you can't even prove you're an American citizen? WTF

Conservatives can't read
The law is very very clear: no restrictions to keep people from voting. This is because conservatives passed Jim crow laws and literacy tests to suppress the black vote so we were forced to pass a series of laws that made voting effortless.
The Hispanics are inbreeding them so in a panic they drummed up a voter I'd law while knowing minorities and the poor, who the gop want to keep from voting, were going to be effected by this law disproportionately. That's clearly a violation of both the letter and spirit of decades of court opinions and so they lost.

>literacy tests are racists
Wut?

What are you even talking about? This has no relation to my post at all.

>literacy tests
bring these back for all voters please

It takes less than a few hours to get an ID. Liberals are just being cunts because they want illegals to vote for them. They can't win any elections without fraud (see: Killary).

I live in north Carolina and have purchased two firearms here over the last two years. Both times I was required to fill out detailed information about myself and provide an ID. One of those was at a gunshow and the other was a pistol that I had to get special permission from the county sheriff to buy after a background check and a week long wait.

Meanwhile in order to vote for Trump I had to briefly show my ID matched my name on record at the polling station. That's it, and if they hadn't asked for ID there is literally nothing stopping someone from walking in there saying "hey I'm user I'm here to vote" and taking my ballot. Then when I show up after work to vote I can't because someone else already showed up and said they were me.

>demand zero regulations or licensing on guns

Libturds actually believe this.

>making sure only people eligible to vote are voting is racist
Stop bringing race into this, you racist faggot.

I know man. Good values like how to rig an election, how to dupe idiots in to giving up their safety, how to sell out your country, how to bankrupt your economy. how to push the world in to WWIII.

Hillary will give America these great values again.

Look at the last time we let conservatives make their own voting laws.
Here is a copy of Louisiana's 1965 literacy test that was impossible to pass
Don't forget the roll taxes as well which were used to keep poor whites out as well
slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/06/28/voting_rights_and_the_supreme_court_the_impossible_literacy_test_louisiana.html

democrats literally can't win right now without cheating -- which isn't winning.

yet they think it's a good idea to cheat anyway.

retarded liberals cant read. the law is very very clear. no restrictions to keep people from bearing arms.

funny how that works

I heard NC had a lot of illegals.

The Dems have to import their voter base otherwise no one with half a brain would support their shit. They prey on naive retarded foreigners for support.

>when in reality they're all poor and on welfare, which to get on requires...a photo ID

So if they already have a government ID that works at DMV or to get food stamps then why do they need another government ID to vote? That's voter suppression in a nut shell.

i just got a perfect score. everything on it is perfectly understandable.

niggers eternally btfo

If they cheat and win, they still win.

The voter rights act was a bipartisan bill that southern democrats worked real hard to try and fillibuster you dumb nigger.

Hope you get killed man.

I guess I'll just repost what I said since you didn't address it, yet felt the need to quote me like you were making a point.

>making sure only people eligible to vote are voting is racist
Stop bringing race into this, you racist faggot.

only if you are coward enough to fold to every edict they think they can shove down our throats from illegally usurped power. in which case, welcome to the democrat party, slave!

If they get an ID, they can't keep avoiding those child welfare payments they need to make. So it's racist

If someone is so socially defective that they can't even get a valid ID then they should just be euthanized. That's not a joke.

they can use the first ID. people want to pretend they don't have that first ID.

Nice

Well, if I don't need a fucking ID, I'm gonna go to some state that is less solidly red on voter day and vote there.

So what prevents people from voting multiple times in these states?

Nothing, that's why on election day you'll hear of all the "Community Outreach Programs" busing voters around. They'll pick them up at a location, take them to a polling place, buy them lunch, take them to another polling place. It is so corrupt it's insane.

If minorities can't get ID's then how do they get liquor or cigarettes, or pick up their prescriptions at the pharmacy. How can anyone function in this world without an ID at this point?

Well from my experience you have to be registered to vote and they give you a polling station to go to. Your on a list at that station and they check you off once you come through. I went to the wrong polling station last election and they sent me to the one I was registered at. So theoretically you can only vote as yourself once. However, there is nothing stopping someone from walking in and saying they are you, they only need to know which polling station you are registered at but that's just based off your address.

>The Hispanics are inbreeding

OP says same precinct voting was also removed