Why are japanese afraid of immigrants?

Why are japanese afraid of immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are prone to commit crime

They cannot compete with foreign labor, Japanese are entitled and overpaid. That is why their economy is not competitive in a global marketplace.

racist

Obviously because they are racis

Why our flag?

brownu monkey go home

But I already am

>JIDF detected
More like a realist. Stay pure, Japan!

Maybe they are japanese-Brazilians protesting against immigration law.

But China is crazy. They will throw you into prison for supporting any “SJW” cause and pretend you never even existed.

>They will throw you into prison for supporting any “SJW” cause and pretend you never even existed.
One of the few "redeeming" qualities of chinks.

>liking dictatorships
Fuck off.

>Noah

hmmm

Democracy is a meme.

Why do westerners feel the need to pontificate to the Japanese about accepting immigrants?

They won't do anything once US tell them to get all the refugees.
Finally their police would have cases to solve and their women will have first good fuck in their lives.

They're not, is a transparent attempt to shill for their anti-migration agenda

exactly. Japanese soy boy cannot compete with stronk foreigners

Can someone tell me why everyone thinks we have to have an increasing population? That can't be a sustainable solution. We have enough people in the world as it is.

Democracy might not be perfect but it’s a good system.

They have many koreanchinksean

Because they're surrounded by shitty Chinese and Koreans, much like we neighbor Mexico

>a social welfare state asks why demographics matter
laffin

I obviously understand that. I'm just not into the idea that we need to have a fucking growth when we're already way too crowded. Can't we just get robits instead?

Japan just needs well educated western immigrants to help boost their birth rates and increase genetic diversity

Pure Japs are too inbred and ugly

Welfare states are a ponzi scheme to collectively transfer the wealth of the youth to the old. There is some merit to this idea since elderly people can't work, but advances in medicine in the late 20th century have extended the lives of elderly people too much. Simply put, they're sucking up too much money while not giving anything back.

This is why birth rate matters. 2.1 children per couple, that's the minimum. A little bit over would be good just in case of a disaster, but it's not required. The only way a social welfare system can remain soluble is if that 2.1 number is met and population remains stable.

Now, capitalists have a different idea on their mind. Higher population means higher consumption, which ultimately means higher demand for their goods. That's why they greedily want to push the number higher and higher, even if schools/police/fire departments/etc. get stressed. I would agree with you that this sort of thinking should be stamped out on, because growth is not ideal unless you can support the services necessary.

Because economic systems are based on growth. Stabilization isn't "stabilization", it's "stagnation". Economics cares little for thermodynamics.

Thanks user. But it didn't really convince me that it's a good solution.

I don't like >3 replacement rates, but at the very minimum we should aim for 2.1 so that welfare remains soluble and stable. Right now lots of European and North American countries barely float around 1.5-1.7, which is not good at all.

Isn't the replacement rate 2.3?

>2012
>PISA

Let's see some stats that actually matter.

It depends on mortality rate, which is defined as "people killed due to unnatural circumstances," like murder or disease

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility

The Western value for replacement rate is 2.1, with 2 being the replacement for 1 man 1 woman parent couplet, and 0.1 being some leeway for unnatural death. This value could be higher in countries that have very unusual circumstances with murder and disease, so Thailand might be 2.3

Let me guess....
Because they see what happens when the cucked West lets in the 3rd world and embraces the religion of PC and multiculturalism. They see the astronomical rise of crime, rapes, the welfare state take over, the destruction of nature culture, traditions being stopped in the name of incisiveness, brown faces in the White homeland etc.....
Why in the hell would the Japanese want to bring that upon themselves??

dam big blow from sweden....how will amerifats get up