Why is he trying to act all of the sudden?

Why is he trying to act all of the sudden?

Is he trying to JUST his career and reputation? he literally can't act... at all. kindergarten school play tier acting

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/wtf-i-hate-x-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people already know him and think he is funny for some reason

this will guarantee him cash and he knows this

This guy is so far up his own ass he thinks he literally compares himself to Frank Sinatra

Voice acting, It's in the name. He is still a smug douche though.

He has multiple shows syndicated for 10+ seasons, he's rich as fuck and can do as he pleases with no regards to if it hurts his reputation

Is he part Asian?

>all of the sudden
Remember A Million Ways to Die in the West and FlashForward?

While we're at it, remember his three deadly serious albums?

No just dyes his hair

DILLION
HARPER
A
R
P
E
R

WTF I hate swing music now

He's good in Sing as the mouse.
But that's animated.

Its not necessarily that he can't act, but its more like he has a lot of sway in the creative process when hes acting in something. Because of this, the jokes and lines that are delivered sound exactly like shit straight from a family guy episode. It doesnt help that his normal voice is Brian either.

OP sounds mad as fuck desu

shut the fuck up already

Frank Sinatra jr didn't seem to mind

>swing
Jesus christ really....
Just at least type Frank Sinatra into google.

Okay, anything else you'd like me to research for you?

Why were you so sure you were right that you didn't even confirm before posting? You can't be a fan of Sinatra or swing, very curious behaviour.

Seth McFunnieMan is so 2009

Voice acting isn't even close to the same level you pathetic, numale weeb.

DUDE, DAE THINK EMMA WATSON LOOKS LIKE LE ATHETISM MAN???

Semantics aside, I think the point is that MacFarlane's comparisons and references toward Sinatra would be in his Rat Pack heyday, which is a good 20 years seperate from when Swing music was big. So hating on swing because you dislike the link Sinatra brings to it because of MacFarlane is just asinine.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/wtf-i-hate-x-now

I love swing and big band music, and Seth is a pretty great at it. I haven't seen his acting other than the trailer to The Orville which looks good.

Alright. Alright.
As that other user pointed out separately, I was regarding him in the Rat Pack era moreso.

>Frank Sinatra

Who the fuck is that

>trying to act all of the sudden?
>has been toing voice acting for over 20 years

I do not know, but why are you so jealous OP?
are you pissed that he knows what Star Trek fans really want?

"can't act", are the first words by amature critics with bad English.

Let me guess. This is a raunchy comedy with a multicultural cast and McFaggot and that chick butt heads and he comes off as sarcastic and immature, and most of the dialog is just references to old pop cultural icons.

Ass u me

You've guessed correctly, hence why you're here, and he is an entertainer.