Americans don’t believe in god

Americans don’t believe in god

good, i don't want americans in heaven

A celebration?

I believe in God that he is holding America so gently in his hands.

and the ones that do are protestants

Posting the real one

God believes in me

>mfw all the poorest Americans are proteshits

>evangelicals

Nah. Black people = Mostly Protestant; Latinos = Mostly Catholic (though lukewarm/watered down American Catholicism tends to turn them off and they turn to Protestantism eventually do).

Delete this, its not the original

O rly? :/

>the higher you go, the shittier you become
wish we were Australia t.b.h.

how the fuck are we that much higher than m*xico and Poland

>reading Bible as I see this

BASED

Hey america foundation was based on christianity. Did you know this?

And how does this represents the current America?

Makes most americans to believe in christians. Fact: there is no presidents in usa who are atheist.

>protestants

>all my friends are Protestant
>except for just one cradle-Catholic friend that's extremely lukewarm

Oof
Meant for

let's be honest, Trump definitely is

gee I wonder why

Because Americans are dumb

Because religious life in the United States isn't centered around a specific sect like it is in Poland or Mexico. Being 'religious' in the US is different from being religious in a country where there's really only one religion.

There's a very free market for religion in the US, so when society changes, no one has to necessarily be left out. The people selling shit are the ones who have to change. Hence why episcopals in the US are the ones who always push for the liberal changes that infect the rest of Anglicanism.

nah you're good people, merry christmas

But Americans are irrational and emotional, no way they have the cold logic to deduce that God is just superstition based on human mentality and instincts

I don't mean to meme, they're good people but Americans Protestants are generally extremely uneducated on what Orthodox and Catholic Christians believe, in large part due to a lack of exposure.
Merry Christmas to you too.

At least we have mosques

What did he mean by this?

>believing in g*d