The eternal Anglo always wins in the end

The eternal Anglo always wins in the end.

Always.

so the new leader isn't a based Anglo-remover?

I think he will loose his head in less than a year from now once negros will assault him and his family

rip Mugabe, the last anti jew, anti imperialist of Africa. The jews won on overthrowing him but their victory wont be forever. He will be missed by all of us, Amen

>t. 56%er

wh*Teys deserve dat

Unironically kill yourself

there must only be a few thousand whites left in the country anyway

Nigger
t. commie

Nice. White people need to go back and save Africa

The White Man belongs in Europe not Africa.

Shut your disgusting mouth wh*Toid, men are speaking

What a retard, the niggers are just going to come after him again when things aren't magically fixed

A leaf defending an anti-White African dictator. How surprising. I reckon you love cuckdeau as well.

rip based kara boğa leader

well fuck that...canzuk it and we take em into out union
they is our honkeys

stay mad bluepilled Sup Forumsfags

>Zimbabwe will become a superpower now
wtf this isn't fair.

Zimbabwe will become Rhodesia again, mate!

Who doesn't? Based BLACKdeau is an honorary BLACK TURK, I would be PROUD to fight with him on the field of battle, salughtering wh*Tes left and right with my SHAMSHIR

>everyone should hate mugabe for being a racist, corrupt, despicable piece of shit who torpedoed his economy and country while ruining the lives of countless hardworking white Zimbabweans
>Sup Forums loves him for some reason

Contrarian culture is too much for me. Literally nothing makes sense anymore, it's shitposting upon trolling upon layers of meta irony and rampant retardation.

Society is more cynical, nihilistic and rudderless now than ever before and I'm the only one who seems to notice or care.

lol suck it up nigger

dying that Wh*tey on Sup Forums actually loves niggers SOO much they're going to cry about Mugabe and the re-opening of the African frontier.

Sup Forums is anti-anglo because they're perennial losers like the Krauts

Kek
Have you shagged an abo? If not you are a racist.

>bluepilled Sup Forumsfags
What the fuck are you on about?
The man is literally a genocidal thief thug. The lowest form of nigger who forcibly took white peoples farmland by beating and killing them thereby spiralling his nation back into the abyss of horrible poverty and economic ruin.

>MY WH*TOID ASS IS BUUUUURNIIIINGGGG!!

>Sup Forums loves him
No only Sup Forums does

>ruining the lives of countless white Zimbabweans
That's why we love him, cuck.

great post

Except all those white Zimbabweans left and still did well for themselves. But the niggers who stayed were miserable

Based Madagascar

cmon cletus this is bait

>da joos