Kill Six Billion Demons - KSBD

Kill Six Billion Demons

>God of Light

Called it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkcpfEUDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Called what?

Allison not accepting Mottom's bullshit about not having a choice in all this. It's one thing to sympathize, and another to actually accept those terrible acts.

Or, as put more simply by the previous thread, cool motive, still multiversal pillaging.

If Allison would have I would have been pretty pissed because she woud have fallen for hurr I'm an Indian durr.

I'm glad that she has common sense. Something many other characters in fiction have not

Glad to see Allison isn't taking Mottom's bullshit

>“First of all you will eat all the bodies
>No matter they pray for freedom they’ll kill you
>Forward you crush those going backwards
>The wolves are now your lords
>Voracious flames upon the earth
>Second step you eat all the creation
>Swallow the trees, the lakes and all the valleys
>Crush the moon and drink the river flowing
>Deeper than ocean blue
>Burning all that, burning all that
>They teach you how to conquer and rule the world
>The towers that you built so strong, no man can touch
>They tell you how to find and raise the fears
>And let them grow inside of your heart, they need no walls”
>-Gojira, ‘Wolf Down the Earth’

Best reaction image or GREATEST REACTION IMAGE?

Wow, Allison has some fucking balls on her!

Also, adorable pudge!

>Eons old god arguing with some twenty something year old.
I wonder how long its been since Mottom has really complained to anyone, I bet its rather liberating.

>Discrepancies with the guest list
Next pannel wil be Jugg working his way through the guards.
Which will be awesome

And now we start an arc where alison helps molly escape from her cycle of multiversal destruction, and she joins the gang.

them both looking like little kids makes this little argument they are having look cute.

It'd feel different if they both looked like they normally do.

I know it's suppose to be a really tense and dangerous situation, but with Allison being a little babby right now and Mottom being a qt little lady, their tense stare down looks really cute. Like seeing a tomboy arguing with a bratty rich kid.

last anal looks like five seconds away from a grade school cat fight

>I don't expect you to fully understand
>Not yet
She's gonna try and get allison to take her place somehow. Her holding the key gives her a great opportunity.

>I wonder how long its been since Mottom has really complained to anyone, I bet its rather liberating.

Yeah, this page is really a cry for help.

Mottom wants out, and Allison is her ticket. Smash the cycle, change everything.

Real shame that she's a horrific monster and Allison is gonna kill her ugly.

>last anal

...user, is there something you want to tell us?

ok now kiss

Yeah, this is what I'm expecting.
I'm excited to see how terribly this plan goes.

>They do
>She reverts back to an ugly old hag as it happens

That the P key is broken.
Or his he writes dubious texts with his phone and autocorrector kicked in

"Major Discrepancies"

What a delicate way of stating, "OH GODDESS, ANGELIC APOCALYPSE IS UPON US."

Three to one says Mottom thinks it's hilarious and doesn't lift a finger.

This comic breaks all the webcomic laws. How can one man update so much?!

I'm fully expecting him to die to come up with some other excuse that means he can't update for 3 years.

Give it another year or two.

Doesn't K6BD have a proper publisher backing the physical copies instead of a self-published kickstarter or whatever?

Abbadon has a pretty good incentive to stay on schedule if thats the case.

this is a good comic i just wish it had a different name and another comic had the name kill six billion demons
a comic where someone kills fucking demons

Who /hype/ for print edition?

This might be the first print of something I'll buy

stupid bureaucrat, they were 1 second away to make out.

Keep in mind that their true selves are a narcissistic fitness freak barista with dyed hair and self-esteem issues and a decrepit, half-rotten old hag with a compulsive eating disorder.

>Beggar Knight even in front of Cio and White Chain
Fuuuuuuu

How far into the story will this cover? Until Ali returns to earth?

You know, this page makes me wonder: as much as we think of the Demiurges as gods, they're not truly all-powerful, are they? I mean, they could easily kill anyone, but I suppose if their entire empire revolts against them, they can eventually fall. Right? Otherwise, Mottom's fears don't seem reasonable at all unless she truly believes she could be defeated by the overwhelming might of all the guilds and royalty underneath her.

I guess so. All of tje demiurgea are extrodenary people but her persuers are just like thar aswell with the exeption of not having a key

Probably up until Wielder of Names begins which is right after Allison teleports to the Devil Bar.

>It's a bratty lolis episode

I'v never read this comic, but why is everyone Pearl?

They should be really powerful, so it would take a lot to bring them down, if it's even possible. That said, the angry, spiky kung-fu angel doesn't seem to give a damn about invading the palace, and there are many powerful beings in KSBD, so who knows ? As for Mottom, she seems truly caught in her excuses about being the victim of a system she needs to sustain. Maybe she could be overthrown, but there's no way her entire empire would revolt at once, and there are too many variables: she could raze a world or two, another demiurge could get involved, and many many people would die in the process. I mean, she can instakill random dudes without touching them.

>Implying every Pearl has the same gem placement.
But regardless you should read ksbd.

Agreed Abby deserves it.

>Pearl was the first character ever to have something in her forehead accentuating the 3rd eye.

Maybe you should read it and find out. It's actually really good, take it from someone who watches SU
The glowing things in their heads are pieces of the voice of god, forged into weapons that can warp reality

Wow, good on you, OP. That took a lot of predictive power, and you were very brave to make such an unlikely guess.

When is this happening?

Only for a few. The rest just has them as whatever. Preperation for eventual keygaining?

Unspecified. Abbadon mentioned taking a week off in the next month to work on it though.

But Maya is also on the bottom, only a third of her is visible while more than 2/3 of White Chain and Cio are.

Also Delicious in the background ;_; RIP

It's spelled "extraordinary", user. As in "ordinary plus a bit extra which makes it better."

And that is the problem you have with this sentene?

>last anal
oh, my favorite mobile suit gundam lemon

Didn't the magister refer to them as waystones or some such?

youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkcpfEUDI

THE WOLVES ARE NOW YOUR LORDS

So magic gps for the void and stuff?

Juggernaut and White Chain in disguises crashing the party

>They would rip me apart
That's kind of hard to believe but it seems she believes it. These demiurges must be a lot weaker than I thought.

Really it's Garnet with the third eye thing. Pearl's is just there.

A "layman's" stone is like a really weak version of the demiurge keys

I can see it. Jugg with a sloppy dressed human skin over him.
Yes

According to abaddon Jagganoth is equal to about 1 goku. The combined strength of the demiurges is what it takes to defeat Jagganoth. So that means they would be about 1/6 of a goku each or about a Freeza.
Juggernaut star is 3/4 of a goku or a majin Vegeta and Zoss is about 6-7 gokus.

Ah. The Goku Scale of cosmic power.

The Demiurges aren't omnipotent. They are incredibly powerful true, but they still rely on armies and henchmen. If enough worlds rose up against Mottom she would have her hands full putting down rebellion after rebellion, and all of that time spent cleaning your own house is time that's not being spent protecting it from the wolves at the door.

Also, in 111,111 worlds I'm sure you could cobble together a cabal of sorcerers and witches, enough to challenge a Demiurge.

>6 Juggernaut Star is stronger than multiple universe-conquering Demiurges
Angels are not to be fucked with.

Where did he say that? And was he talking about Jaggi pre or post Iron Nail Upgrade?

Most don't have access to those worlds though. You don't go unless you have business.

Post of course.

And was it base Goku or some Super Saiyan level Goku?

Super saiyin super god goku

Considering Abbadon considers the others to be Frieza level and below Goku it would have to be after.

Yeah but could they EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>Angels are stronger then most demiurges
I find that hard to believe. If that is the case the angels would have attacked them wouldn't they?

I agree, it's more likely that Juggs is just really fucking strong for an angel; he's got the least incarnations beside 2-Michael, Metatron is still technically in his first, so he must be a really strong fighter to have died so little/he hasn't died in so long that he's getting close to Prime Angel Power.

I don't think Juggs is most angels.

Why not. Apart from the primes all angels should have at least the same potential

But most aren't using that potential.

Even white chain was kinda getting tossed around just before he dealt with Allison.

You have to think of it like a game where you lose all your shit when you die; if you live long enough you can become godlike, but it takes so much skill that only a few can.

Yeah but Juggs is an angel who after an eternity of rolling around and doing whatever the fuck he wants, has only been killed TWICE. We are clearly looking at the upper percentage of angels here.

5 times actually

Yeah I got him confused for Michael since they're both angelic faction leaders. But only 5 times is still pretty absurd when you take into consideration that Juggernaut hasn't really been taking it easy.

White Chain has a fairly large amount of reincarnations because she's a mad dog who seeks out trouble and often gets fucked up because of that. Juggernaut is an even madder dog and he's died much less.

Most of the Angels are now Holy Thorn Knights. They're not bound by the Concordance and don't uphold the Law. They're mercenaries working for the Demiurges more often than not.

Petal Knights are mercenaries. Thorns want to kill them all.
And Roots are the old law follower.

Leaf Knights when?

You're thinking of Angels like Delicious. Thorns and Roots are still devoted to the Law. Petals are mercenaries and sadists.

Combo of what these guys ( ) said, Thorns and Roots both love the law, the Roots follow the law created by the Demiurges while Thorns want to restore the absolute law of the gods by rendering Throne sterile, Petals are loners who decided to sell their services because the law they believed in was no more and the Thorns are nutjobs.

How does it convert to the Superman units?

Petals are also nutjobs and have, on record, to be stated by Abbadon to murder people for fun (Thorns "purge people for being impure"). To put it another way, Thorn Knights have hunkered down on the law after seeing how "irredeemable" the rest of creation is, while Petal Knights have given up and chosen to revel in the madness of Throne.

Fuck off.

Unspecified as Superman's powerlevel is all over the place depending on the writer.

As is Son oh no a laser Goku