Wonder Woman critiques

Based Stuckmanneister Reviews WW
youtu.be/iWZIRifjkxc
youtu.be/iWZIRifjkxc
youtu.be/iWZIRifjkxc
_____A-____

>cuckman

So if RLM hates this movie they are confirmed Disney shills right? I mean it was already clear after TFA, but just for confirmation

Who gives a fuck about this faggot? Call me when he moves on from killing cats to killing dogs.

Go away, DCuck.

>you will never be popular

Why do you watch complete fucking pleb shit and eat up the opinions of complete fucking plebs?

tell that to Zod's STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKMANIZED neck!

Giving cape shit A- is ridiculous. A- should be for near-classics, movies that might be talked about in 100 years. Literally no superhero movie ever made, not even the very best ones, should be A-. Not that it's fundamentally impossible for a superhero movie to deserve an A, but it's never happened yet. And if you think otherwise you are a fucking pleb.

erm

Forget it, user. It's Sup Forums

Sorry sweetie but Superman '78 came out

This is a bad movie

Kek

Both of these are shit and only hold up when compared to other capeshit

I actually love Batman (1989), but I'd have to give it a B+. It's vastly better than modern capeshit in multiple ways - atmosphere, story, pacing, characters, etc. But if I give it an A, I'm squeezing the legitimate masterful works of cinema that are better than it all up into the A+ category, which blurs too many distinctions.
A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back are also B+. "A" is for movies like Apocalypse Now or The Shining.

Jay will be a pretentious douche and dislike it. Then Mike will start correcting him and say why he actually liked the movie. Jay will then fall in line and agree with mike like the beta Manley he is.

What the hell do you even know about classics. You probably think flicks like Whiplash and Wolf of Wall Street are modern day "classics".

Why do you people like this faggot?

I haven't seen Whiplash or Wolf of Wall Street, but no, based on seeing previews of them, I doubt very much that they are classics. When I think "classics" I think of movies like Seven Samurai, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Long Goodbye, Chinatown, Apocalypse Now, The Shining, etc.

are you the same guy as pic related?

Yes

Stuckmann sucks ass.

>(((Hannah))) Brown
>Jerusalem Post
ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE?

then please stop.
everyone's rating is entirely subjective. what you think of a movie 10 years later does not matter.
what does matter is how you felt the day you saw it first.

if reviews have any value, it's to inform people wo haven't seen it yet.
so caring about whether or not some film snob 20 years down the road will consider it a "classic" is retarded as fuck.