What does Sup Forums think of tattoos?

What does Sup Forums think of tattoos?

I think i will get one soon with the artist of pic related.

starting to regret my feel the bern tattoo since i started browsing Sup Forums.

Get some Right wing symbols.
Not so much that you would be considered a skin head, but you know.

:^)

go for it OP, i hear these kind of tatts are really popular over there

fully degenerate

Why not just get a shirt with said "tattoo" on it. Cheaper, and when you get bored of it you don't have to laser your fucking skin off.

Disgusting

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

whoever invents tattoo ink that can be easily removed at will will become really rich

>inb4 its degenerate hurr durr

I want to have one like zyzz. Just more to the chest and less in arms because of my job.
Make sure it's not visible when you wear (work) clothes

Hide and sage this slide shit.

Tattoos used to be things that sailors, criminals and whores had. Essentially for those relegated to the mentally damaged/ill people of society. Scary dangerous people.

Now people earning minimum wage and serving morning coffee have them.

Degenerate. All tattoo styles go out of fashion every 10 years. 27 here, all my friends who got tribal bands and star tattoos looks like twats now. Same with my dad friends who got swallows and spider webs.

L.O.L.

This is too fucking accurate.

Don't think it's that degenerate if it's hidden and never really seen as well as small, also something that looks semi intelligent.

Then that's fine.

Prove me wrong

It's a waste of time and money.
I don't have any tattoos and that actually makes me a better person than these freaks.

this is the only passable tattoo in the world prove me wrong

This

in general i have no issue with them within reason
like unless your a rock star or some super rich guy that never needs a real job people should probably avoid face, neck and hand tattoos if they want to be taken seriously

I have 0 tattoos hence why I said my friends. But yeah cringey shit like pic related. Imagine how bad these hipsters with full colour sleeves are going to look in a few years.

Only if you are Japanese. Same with the tribal tattoos with islanders.

Im legitimately thinking of getting the SS lightning bolts on my chest. Im not a neonazi but i just think it would be edgy plus every bitch i have sex with is dumb as fuck and wouldnt know what it is anyway

>Ringing up corporate in 20 - 30 years time
>Manually loading and unloading warehouses in 20 - 30 years time.

Those jobs today have already been automated everywhere except in SMEs. In that time-frame they'll be non-existent. I have no idea what those retards will do.

I'm not against tattoos per se because they do allow you to filter out retards, and red flag easy women.

weeb/10

They will work in Emperor Trumps gulags user.
Come on now. You know this.

Would you care to buy some organic artisanal soap?

Jokes on you, I like manual labor

thats fucking autistic...why would you get something that has meaning but doesnt mean anything to you

In the UK, does a spider web tattoo signify having done time in prison? That's what it means in the US.
I actually talked to some 19 year old girl at my community college who got one because she thought it looked cool. Ironically she had never even step foot in a correctional facility.

I don't think it's a problem as you can't see it when you're dressed.

corporate guys dont care about tattoos unless they can't be covered up

How is that irony?

Thanks for the replies. This urge to mark my body comes and goes with time, i dunno, i would really like to get a tattoo that means something to me, on the other hand i fear i would regret it.

Go for it bro,chicks love that shit

>doesnt mean anything to you
never understood this, why does a tattoo have to have significant meaning to the person, why can't i just enjoy the aesthetic

That looks like she got them when she was already a senior

If you want something that looks nice you should just get a shirt with that motif, i think that's the reasoning.

Are the soaps grass-fed and free-range?

I thought Americans not understanding irony was just a meme

Funny enough I started talking to my wife because she had lightening bolts behind her ear and a clover leaf behind the other

Did you not go to English class as a lad?

you should tots get them bro, they're 100% vegan and 100% biodegradable and recycled, i bought some for my wife and her son and they love them

I always loved tattoos as a kid, and was going to be a tattoo artist, but I never got one, and probably never will. Just something about putting shit on my skin for the reminder of my life seems stupid as fuck.

Might go full redneck and put my family name on my skin though, that seems cool.