Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13074929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAAAAS SLAY WOMYNZ SLAY.

#womenofwonder

silly boys can never make cape kino

>DChads
>their only critically successful movie is SJW tripe

The SJW boost gives it around plus 40% rating so its true score is around the 55% mark. Same shit with the Ghostbusters which somehow got 73% despite being a terrible film.

>average rating 7.8
it's garbage, they fucked up.

DC finally putting out something watchable after a slow start of 5 years would be fantastic. Having competition will hopefully push Marvel to try a little harder as well.

Women are funny. Get over it.

If disney dies, it the 25 billion cost of ESPN that does it.

Well lads you've seen it here first. The greatest capeshit movie ever. Congratulations.

It was pretty bad.
The casting, story, acting direction, and most surprisingly even the CGI was all just so very poor.
Not sure how people are coming out with positive opinions.

Good , good DC.

However...

Now the DCEU has to release 5 or 6 above average movies in a row to even be spoken in the same breath as other cinematic universes.

1 above average movie after 3 absolute shit movies is not going to cut it.

>be a DChad
>anytime people criticize your shitty movies spam pictures of buff shirtless men and talk about how manly it is to like DC
>win Oscar for best makeup
>only positively received movie is a feminist power fantasy that women and SJW have to pretend will be good.

Lot of positive memery everywhere. It will make a shit ton of money.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS, MOUSEBROS.

You forgot:
>Marvel's biggest beta bitch is now running Justice League and will be writing/directing Batgirl

Being a DChad is pure suffering.

Never underestimate the power of liberal reviewers.

I dont think you know how RT works

>10 hours
How much are you getting paid, deepak?

>muh company wars
The user you're responding to didn't say anything about Marvel. All capeshit is trash, you manchild.

>running Justice League
He's doing the ten minutes of additional photography mandated by Snyder. Snyder will be credited as director.

I was expecting to at least be able to enjoy the cgi, but somehow it came out looking unfinished even with a giant budget.
Really not sure what happened with the movie.

How long were DC fags crying and hoping for this day to come when they had 1 decent movie to actually be Avril to fight back with?

I guess they think 1 decent movie and 3 garbage ones can fight back against 15 decent movies in a row KEK.

The classic MCUck response after getting BTFO.

He'll also be calling the shots in the editing room.

Never forget

"""dead"""

t. insider

>everyone who mocks me is a [insert company here] fanboy!
You capeshitters are pathetic.

manlets BTFO

After a fucking year of "ROTTENTOMATOES DOESN'T MATTER! DISNEY BRIBES THEM!" bullshit suddenly RT critics are considered to be legit because they praised a feminist capeshit flick. You DCucks are pure cancer.

I still don't get why they did not make her get in shape for the role.
I'm bigger than her only going to the gym once or twice a week after having 2 kids and being around the same age.

After two fucking years of "ROTTEN TOMATOES IS OBJECTIVE PARAMETER ALL ELSE IS USELESS" bullshit suddenly RT critics are considered illegitimate because they praised a DC film. You MCUcks are cancerous hypocrites.

>critics are retards!!!!
>paid reviews!!!
>mouse $ at work again!!!!

>WW gets good reviews
>LOL marvelcucks btfo!!!!!!

Do you fags even realize how pathetic you are?

>BvS was unrivalled kino
>Wonder Woman, the film that was apparently a "mess", testing at 95%
>The Patriarchal Paladin is taking over Justice League from Zack "Kino Lord" Snyder, ensuring a classic capeshit overseen by two of the biggest capeshitters of the modern age

Is it all over for Marvel?

The op is a swedish Sup Forumsissy lad

Nobody ever cared about those you idiot. What matters is the audience score.

maybe

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't matter. What matters is seeing MCUcks wail and moan seeing their last tool being torn apart. Now just wait and see for them to find something new to latch to like the parasites they are.

She flat out said she wouldn't because she's a model first and she wouldn't change her appearance because she didn't want to lose modeling jobs

DISNEY BUY RTOMATOES THATS WHY THEY HAVE GOOD SCORESSSSS OH WAI- wonder woman got a decent score... TAKE THAT MARVEL hahaha xDDD

Are you people really that fucking retarded? All that matters is box office.

what an awful casting

Except MCUcks just posted RT pics and laughed, they didn't come up with ridiculous conspiracy theories. They didn't relentlessly spam "CAPEKINO! BASED SNYDER!" You DCucks are worse.

>t. bluepilled

i bet you're a centrist

LOL

Damn the Pajeet is still mad and he's still posting the same image for what must've been hundreds of times now. Oscar night fucked him up.

Did the fuck that made this look at the actual ratings?

I voted for Trump. Now fuck off, manchild.

KEK
DCucks actually think these pity pro-woman gift ratings matter.

It's like a trophy for participating as to not offend the sjw's

They're not going for suspension of disbelief. The film is simply a political device.

Critics literally can't give it a bad review unless they want to be lynched by the progressive crowd.

>Pajeet
Reminder DC fanboys are just as brown and beta as Marvel fanboys.

>and laughed
I don't think they were laughing. This is pathological what they've been doing over the past years. I hope someday a mod takes a look at where it comes from and why.

sure you did buddy

>one fresh movie out of many fresh marvel movies
Grats?

>that picture
Jesus Christ

Yeah, only Hillary voters wouldn't like dumb action blockbusters that are made for literal children.

why are people complaining about a movie that hasnt been released?

This really needs to be updated
It's much worse and the Shatner tweet exposed even more

The Evans spammer is weird but he isn't any worse than the faggots who relentlessly spammed "CAPEKINO".

So this...is the power of women.

Do it, senpai.

Wrong.They shit on Ghostbusters and got away with it.

this is a disaster Sup Forums. what are we gonna do? i bet rlm will recommend it too. tired of being on the wrong side of history!

> buoyed by Gal Gadot's charismatic performance,

i can't fucking believe this shit, the memes are actually real

i knew it would be the most successful DCEU movie to date but this is just ridiculous

critics/shills are legitimately ignoring reality with these reviews

Indeed! 5f 2 captain kirk when?

>73% certified frash
>"They shit on Ghostbusters"

If you still, STILL, don't understand what made Batman v. Superman great, I just don't know what to tell you.

reminder that WB shills have to refer to disney as "the mouse" in order to avoid libel/slander lawsuits.

Women can't even properly deliver punchlines written by funny men. Get over it.

Haha I hate women too stupid whores amirite :)

They should all die

It's a fucking terrible movie. I don't give a fuck about Snyder's pretentious babby's first religious symbolism bullshit.

The piss jar?

Umm

>what made Batman v. Superman great
Having down syndrome?

>85 rotten reviews
>average score 6.5
>nobody shit on it
Is there anything worse than a poltard?

>DURRRRRRE DUHHHHH UMMM HURRRRRREERRE HURRRRRPP DUMMDURRRR
good post user

>succeeds in spectacular fashion

the Sup Forums and Sup Forums cancer will defend this

>OVER 200 POSITIVE REVIEWS
>"dude everyone shit on it lmao"
Are you retarded?
Great post, user.

Stalin

Defend what?

Who said everyone shit on it? Let's review, mental disability-kun

>Critics literally can't give it a bad review unless they want to be lynched by the progressive crowd.
Well we know that's not true! Many people did give it bad reviews and even many of the "fresh reviews" are only 3 stars hence the 6.5 average rating.
You lost poltard :)

>Movie has woman lead
>dur its SJW shit

You need to go outside more.

>an absolutely terrible movie was certified fresh
>"Umm no sweetie, that isn't proof that critics are afraid of backlash from progressives. A small porton of critics gave it negative reviews so that means critics aren't at all intimidated by progressives."
Bait.

strawpoll.me/13074929

Unaware of what year it was, user wandered the streets desperate for help. But the English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. user was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

>Critics literally can't give it a bad review unless they want to be lynched by the progressive crowd
>can't give it a bad review
>a
>85
>a bad review
>85 bad reviews
>a (singular)
>85
lmao I'm not even gonna bother replying to whatever you say next

That's just not true

Whatever fag, let's go watch Ass 2.

Not been involved in it, but the reviews for the film were much higher then the movie deserved. It was a solid 4/10 movie.

Haha yeah I think everything is problematic too :)

>Chris pine
>Tall
U wot

>Fresh