Trump is a lying faggot

How is a billionaire (as Donald trump claims to be) paying the same tax rate as a plumber making 150k/year or his entire tax plan, including abolishing the estate tax and having Verizon and GE paying the same rate as a mom and pop store.
We have seen time and time again these cancerous tax policies genocide the middle class.

And he is a CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER, not only that but he has demonstrated a lack of a basic understanding of how it works.
>600billion tax payer dollars and a police state to deport Americans that would be beneficial if just gave them documents.

>deregulate energy sector and disband EPA
>that'll bring fuel prices down
What a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter, he's our only hope.

We know he's an idiot.

Sup Forums knows that he doesn't pay taxes, they just don't care

Dute in colo cu porcaria asta, tiganule.

>Trump is a retarded faggot
What? No way!

Educă-te.

Climate change has been proven to be a lie thanks to repeated leaked documents.

100% of scientists agree it is real.

Who are we going to turn to, the saint who never lies named Hillary?

I prefer someone who hasn't openly stated they wants to take my guns, push transgender issues on schools and increase women's diversity quotas.

Hillary hates niggers and she never advocated for gun prohibition dumbass.

Fuck off shill

>Being this uninformed.

It's not even a secret buddy. She has openly stated her position in guns in interviews countless times.

Cool bait thread mate.

>source
>conservativehq.com

No moron, the source is listed as her personal interview which I have actually seen. She says it in her own words. It isn't some Republican funded lie to discredit her campaign.

Trump was a democrat. He's using xenophobia and racism to gather votes while not being neither of those. If USA was more than 50% non whites he would have change his policial ideology. But then again, democrat votes are already taken by Hillary which determined him to show off as a conservative.

You liberals always do this. You get BTFO and then completely change the topic and brush over it. How about you address my point that Hillary has openly stated she is for banning handguns.

I just did. Your man doesn't believe a word he says, he advocates pro gun because it's attracting more uneducated people like you. Once in the office he will forget everything he said throughout his campaign and act contextually.

I'm asking you why I would vote for someone like Hillary when she has made bold claims like taking away people's guns. And your response is that Trump wants to do it too? How can you blame anyone for possibly finding that skeptical and perhaps not finding it safer to side with the person who isn't OPENLY stating it as part of their platform.

>trump lied
He better get in line.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

ba baga-mi-as pula-n ma-ta

Read OP again. He already lied over more sensitive things.

So I should side with Hillary then, who has an open platform about taking away my guns? I could also use your tinfoil logic to claim that Hillary is a Republican in disguise based off of some of the things she has said about gay marriage being wrong in the past.

Just like 100% of the IMF agreed that Euro was perfectly stable, and unable to fail?

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Experts can delude themselves easily. Regardless, Trump isn't some environment hater. He's just rightfully incensed that Western Nations have to cripple their production and increase the costs of their manufacturing, while nations like China and India that have more soot than oxygen in their cities get a free pass.

You can vote for whoever you want. As in for the tinfoil, you're the one supposed to use it if you think your guns won't eventually get slowly taken away through any means.

He's not Hillary and that's all that matters. Also fuck off you don't get a vote

My response then should be to vote for someone who is running on the promise of taking them away? All because I am supposed to believe it is inevitable?

Logic like that is breathtaking. No wonder your country is shit.

cry more

Just curious, why is it so many Non-Americans even care? It's not like we can vote.

This is why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I don't see you refuting any points. Just saying that gun control is inevitable so I should vote for the party that is openly campaigning to take them away.

Kek, it's just a CTR shill who is being forced to work for its 0.02 USD.

He knows the game.

We all know he doesnt pay shit for taxes.

>a plumber making 150k/year
wow wtf I hate plumbers now

(((scientists)))

TAKE THAT PROXY OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW, PEDRO

>current year
>thinks denying man-made climate change = denying climate change

>haha, we drew Trump with a tiny willy, aren't we so educated and enlightened!

Shes got some big knockers.

Why the fuck do these shilling companies think we give a shit about the opinions of foreigners?

>Romania
>Thinking his ignorance on American politics allows him to form a valid opinion about who America elects

If you deregulate the energy sector, taxes will go down. Since they are required to fund various administrations. Also, certain energy companies won't have to pay for reduntant safety measures that are already in place. These two instances will lower the price of domestically produced fuel - except for California because the state govt will just raise taxes on fuel.

>600billion tax payer dollars and a police state to deport Americans that would be beneficial if just gave them documents.

What's beneficial about lowering the overall value of the labor pool? We aren't China or Mexico.

>you're the one supposed to use it if you think your guns won't eventually get slowly taken away through any means.

Another ignorant statement. There are more guns here than people. If bans start being implemented, you just start selling them illegally, and a new market will open up. I personally agree with the illegal sales for firearms because it allows individuals to circumvent the background check; which is worthless in inner cities.

the left love emasculating diatribes... almost as much as being raped and killed.

Siince the piece of shit OP is European. would somebody just stick a muslim dick in his mouth, please? By being a continent of Islam-whoring, child-rape-enablers, this "bloody burger" considers you Euros the morally repellant filth of my race.

>burning shit in a billion engines, every single day for decades, couldn't possibly impact the climate

Stop denying basic thermodynamics, you anti science fags make it harder to separate real issues from your made up bullshit for those reading.

Also sage