When did you guys realise it was too late and you have fucked your life?

When did you guys realise it was too late and you have fucked your life?

about a year ago
but in about a year, mine might truly be completely fucked beyond any meaningful recovery
how bout yours bruce?

When I became 24

When I read your post

How do you "fuck your life"?

2 months ago is when i started to feel extremely shitty, although i'm still young

Happens every time right before I realise I'm just feeling lonely and need a hug or something :(

I literally can't fuck up my life.
I have so many chances to succeed that it's impossible to fail.

Get a prescription for nuvigil

10 years ago

Thanks user, but i’d Rather just be dead.

When I realised that I was doomed to hurt anybody that dared love me

I'm quite successful in work. I'm just alone and have no success with women. So it's not completely fucked, I just need to come to terms with the fact I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

deep...

>
Sometimes that can be a hard thing to deal with nigel.

What're you hiv positive or something?

I don't get what you mean by "ruined your life", unless you were charged for murder rape crime or something

When I was a high school student.
I found I have no value, and no meaning of live.
I've live until now,
but I haven't been able to find these yet.

>I just need to come to terms with the fact I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

I enjoy being alone to be _honest, people, even women often approach me, but I block them

about 4 years ago, now i'm planning to kill myself by age 30

Japan is a country which people who like alone can live easily,
but we are sometimes in trouble.

In the case of having guarantor for a hospitalization or a admission of a home for the aged.

Honestly?
Last year I got so lonely at Christmas time (I live alone and spent christmas alone) that I bought a box of chocolates (pic related, quality street) and spent the entire 4 days from the 23rd to the 27th writing a backstory for each chocolate in the tub then imagining they were my family. I cooked a fucking christmas dinner for 50 people and ate it alone over the next several weeks byt pretended the chocolates ate it. I still have half of the tub but ate the rest, so this year I will pretend that half the family died in an accident at a wedding, because I am alone and need them again

13 years old.

The time to take the rope into the forest is fast approaching for me.

2018 is year of the gf. I can feel it
don't give up

I want you to be happy anonymous. I am pulling for you.

7 years ago when I lost the few friends that I had had, I was diagnosed with autism & ADD, my parents divorced, I failed in school repeatedly and I entered a depression and got social anxiety

actually want to you find one user :3

>made over a million in cryptocurrency in my 20s
>have respected and interesting profession
uh...

Good for you.

Around 23-24. By that time I had failed at all chances I had to make something of myself.

In seven years when i will become a wizzard

18 then i left uni
Neet for 9 years now.

t. me 10 years ago