New Cuck & Cuckifornia

Are these states forever cucked?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

markassiniforcongress.com/
theralphretort.com/100-antifa-domestic-terrorists-planning-attack-on-white-lives-matter-rally-sat-7-30-7030016/
newyorkupstate.com/news/2016/07/donald_trump_upstate_new_york_is_like_a_ghost_town.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't Cali essentially a red state outside of the really big population centers?

yeah, it's the same with new york as well. only the lower portion of NY is blue

We're gonna put New York into play this time around for TRUMP

Being 30% white will do that to you.

Those areas are cucked by the cities. Cities have all the money, and therefore all the political influence.

Literally every state meets that description. All minorities live in the cities, white people live in the suburbs and countryside.

I'd rather live in Finland than this shithole 2bh

It's pretty bleak...Cali isn't going to turn Red for Trump I can promise you that. I live here and have been pro Trump the whole time, I catch occasional uber driver or black guy who want to go all Trump and get rid of immigrants for their jobs but for the most part it's Blue not even Hillary supporters. I'm in LA BTW. NY is a lot of the same but it's their Son. so I feel they have a better chance of upsetting everything. I travel between the two a lot.

Not New York.

Yes but that's a huge portion of our population. The rural areas are big geographically here in Cali but they're sparsely populated compared to LA and the Bay Area. It didn't used to be this way. Up through the 90s places like Orange County were conservative strongholds

lol cuck

Yup.

The island is redder than you might think, although it's true that it still basically exists in the magical bubble world of the city.

Never thought politics would be a big reason to leave NY and never come back.

You don't understand what that word means

Jew York is kind of the same outside of NYC, which is forever lost.

i'd rather live in those states than every bible belt state combined.

"red america" = meth infested, poverty riddled trash america.

Sorry, I think I offended you with your fetish.

80% of states are like this. Cali isn't a special snowflake in that regard.

The thing is, these two states have lots of immigration and visible annoying minorities, not good immigration like the Germans in the 1800s, but lazy immigration like dindus and pablos who come there for their benefits and fuck society. For those people, the only choice is the democraps. What we need, for republicans, is someone bullshitting its campaign and promising more handouts for everyone, so every minority group -women, niggers, spics and all other shit skins- go to vote republicans for the first time.

not even the same guy but

>literally obsessed with cuckoldry
>spams the word cuck in every thread
>cant stop talking/thinking about cucking

"His fetish"? Projection at its finest.

get a job

I've lived in a blue state, two red states, and a people state.

Purple >>>> red >>>>>>>>>>> blue

If you take New England out of the equation (which is an area that is an exception, not the rule), blue states are shitholes.

The current color of states doesn't tell you anything about the history of the states and which party influenced the state government the most.

California was fine until the mid 1990s. It was ruined because reagan's let beaners stay here. This is why amnesty is bad for the rest if the country, Spics are disgusting and breed like rats and vote Democrat. Don't feal sorry for spics. They ruined California and wherever the set foot in.

Live in Buffalo, new York.
Democrat, nigger mayor, crime rate is atrocious, welfare recipients out the ass, and I feel highly outnumbered as a young conservative in my mid twenties. Just under 300,000 people in the city, about a million in the western region of the state. Want out. Lived in southern Ohio for about a year would kill to go back.

New england makes up like half of the blue states. How is that an exception?

Either way, I'd still rather live in CA, oregon, washington than any red state.

I generally prefer states that arent infested with trailer park-tier populaces and niggers.

>shitting on your fellow countrymen for not being enlightened cosmopolitans on a strict all-cum diet like yourself

It's not just southern NY, WNY is pretty blue too around Buffalo and Rochester and there's this tiny bubble of blue in upstate.

Why don't republicans run on the side a bullshit progressive campaign themselves to steal minority votes?

i live in rochester and i hate that we can't have guns without having to do 908796 fucking things and even if i did, i couldn't protect myself anyway!! fuck this shit. i am thinking about moving to ohio. i wanna live in cincinnati since it seems chill and i could open carry

Thank Reagan for turning a reliable Red state into a perma-blue stronghold.

I agree with this. I like living in a purple state because it offers some balance, though I'd rather it lean red than blue.

That's obviously what he was implying though right? Does steam come out of your ears when people fail to insult California properly? Lel

We need a real life Purge.

We need to wipe these niggers out.

If winner takes all was removed and all states were proportional our elections would actually reflect the people.

Cities are permanently blue and they drag down most states and force them blue as well.

This.

Montana is the best state in the country and is red.

Unless you're some city slicker that can't handle not having a Starbucks on every street corner.

Also, Colorado is the former best state. Cuckifornians ruined this state, just like they ruined their own state. Part of the reason I plan on fleeing to Montana.

Sup fellow Buffalonian I have seen a start to shift in the surrounding areas, trump signs everywhere. However you're correct, the city is a lost cause.

> you

New England is going down the drain fast. I'm hoping to move out of here as soon as I can.

Orthodox Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat my man.

They are literally nigger tier when it comes to welfare.

>Montana
>Best State

Pick one

There are more horses and mormons than actual humans in Montana

>landlocked
>best state

pick 1

kek. must suck to be poor

Don't forget Illinois.

good riddance. we dont need cocksuckers like you. enjoy your economic wasteland.

>waaah I hate nature where are my nightclubs and crack dealers

If you're white, you need to turn in your card.

It's just obnoxious how every fuck on this site from a blue state is all "m-muh counties with 7 people are red" as their defense mechanism

My state rep is an orthojew and his campaign material is so over-the-top stereotypically jewish it'll make your face melt off. Too bad I live in an orthojew stronghold so he's usually the only person running for election.

I moved to west Seneca, so it isn't as bad. I can't stand having to go downtown or God forbid, the eastside, westside or Riverside.

Why does the fag in the back have a 30 rack of bud? Are they getting children drunk?

>be from montana
>only hobby is to fuck horses all day
>will still call muslims goat fuckers

I live in kenmore but I have family in Orcharpark. So I enjoy the north and southtowns, my father live in parkside. Beautiful neighborhood thats one of the last whitem strong holds in the city. I fear by the time I have kids we won't be able to visit grandpa because he will li e in a war zone

Syracuse NY user here, I think we have a legit shot of turning NY red, at least for this election. Trump supporters up here are so energized while Shillary supporters almost seem to not exist.

Without NY there would be no Trump and Yeb! would be the next president

Racewar imminent, be sure to stay around majority white areas, only way you'll be safe.

They generally bring their horde and then let them loose while they do fuck all. Ortho children are the worst. Worked at a paintball camp one summer, group of orthos came in, ignored all the rules and actively tried to shoot the refs at all times. We had to fashion shields out of toboggans to avoid the jew onslaught.

Not true.

I don't know if I could live in Montana full-time, but I can't go a year without visiting.

This gives me hope.

I live in Orange County CA. We have always been red. We are surrounded by blue though. LA and SF are full of beta liberal sheep. And, yes, a lot of the rural areas are red. The majority of people are in blue areas. I think people are finally waking up though. Except in LA, where you have a bunch of liberal hipsters who worship commie movie stars... SF is the same, except all the Hippies from the 60's moved there, had kids and raised them to be Commies as well.

I just moved from the city to West Seneca. It's so much better being able to walk my dogs and not have to worry about broken glass everywhere.

>meth infested
>not nigger infested

We also have a lot of Trumpist Republicans running for office like in the House that have an amazing chance to win and keep winning.

For example, Rochester area might get a based Trump Republican soon. I even saw him at the Rochester Trump rally in person. BASED

markassiniforcongress.com/

Just make Jefferson and split NY on two. That is the only way.

No fucking way.

Being more conservative than the average Jew is like being less liberal than a rabid feminist. Not exactly an achievement.

Six figures at 25 years old, friend

And unlike Commiefornia, six figures a year buys you more than a 200 sqft apartment and two burritos in inner America.

Feels good knowing I do remote work and am stealing jobs from coastals

But city though.

Literally The city where the Trump tower is will cockblock Don from taking Nyc.

Still anything is possible and if there is anyone who can NY red, it is Trump.

>Trump Republicans

I like the sound of this m8

I've read that is Trump dominates Upstate/the Island and gets only around 30% of the city, he is set. I think this is a great possibility.

If we can't turn NY red for Presidental, we can send a LOT of Trump Republicans to Congress which is also fantastic and will hopefully make up for NYC's cuckoldry.

Just wait until Texas gets enough spics to turn blue, there will never be another Republican president again. It'll happen quicker than people think.

I'd like to think that NY is salvageable since the White Flighters are mostly red, which is just enough to get us Republican governors and a majority Republican Assembly

This

Trumplicans?
Retrumplicans?

There's got to be a good portmanteau

Calling them Trumpists isn't so bad either.

Which is why this truly is a make or break election.

Think about it.

Trump wins, deports illegals. Cali goes back red. We have a country again.

Clinton wins, Texas succumbs and becomes another stronghold like CA and NY.

This is a do-or-die election.

I think that it is for this very reason that future Republicans will always campaign on the idea of deporting illegals now. If Cali goes red, a Democrat will never see the white house again.

>Cali goes back red

How would deporting illegals make Cali red? You do realize that you've gotta be a citizen to vote, right? They aren't going to be deporting citizens (voters).

I'm in LA too. It will be 90% for Hillary. Almost don't even feel like voting, but I will because I want to say I voted against her when World War 3 starts.

I though CA struck down voter id laws, so anyone can vote?

>red america is trash
>what you must think of black america

California was bad way before then

Once they started taking away gun rights it was a slippery slope until full cuckoldry

((((((((urban centers))))))))

Cali is cucked by illegal migrant voters and those who have just gotten their citizenship. Once they require id and put a at least one cycle citizenship requirement, it will turn red

Because they have actual values and integrity

Reagan started the gun control thing here to disarm the Black Panthers. Until the mid-late 90s, we had prop 187, Pete Wilson, and an LAPD that kept niggers in check.

Here in Los Angeles you'd be surprised how many Bernie people are now talking about voting for Trump openly.

Further, I have only seen a single Hillary bumper sticker in the last year. Everyone is so afraid of saying they'll vote for the God Emperor unless they couch it with their angst over Bernie.

California required you to have some sort of ID to register, the whole illegals voting thing came about because they allow illegals to get driver license. the new voter registration law has the DMV ask you when you register/renew your license if you would like to register to vote so people assume because illegals can get licenses they can vote. At the polls you need to sign your name and state your address from your registration. That I guess can't really stop anyone if they know both of those

Don't they still have to vote under the name + SSN of a registered voter? I just don't think there are actually enough illegals voting in Cali to turn the state blue by themselves, I'm pretty sure it would be a blue state even without a single illegally cast vote.

>Once they require id and put a at least one cycle citizenship requirement

Those two things will not happen in our lifetime, because of "m-muh racism". How asking for ID when you go to vote is racist is beyond me because asking for ID when you open a bank account, rent an apartment, take out a loan, or buy alcohol is required by law and isn't considered racist...

See what I mean? Gun control is always bad, even if it is well intentioned.

Have you seen any of the conventions?

DNC: Endless shameless fake minority pandering until you wanted to gouge your eyes out

RNC: Reasonable levels of shameless pandering

It's a key difference

California requires*

I can vouch that Upstate New York is mostly Trump country. His promise to revitalize American industry resonates strongly with the locals; a ton of upstate cities have become post-industrial hellholes over the years.

Yes, it was fucking stupid. Also, I looked it up and our "assault weapons" ban was passed in '89, so it was soon than I thought.

>states with a ton of niggers and spics have low poverty levels

really made me think

Thanks senpai, I'm pretty well armed so I'm ready, likely would make my cousins house in OP the stronghold.

theralphretort.com/100-antifa-domestic-terrorists-planning-attack-on-white-lives-matter-rally-sat-7-30-7030016/

You going to this shitshow tomorrow? Just heard about it.

WNY is not blue at all. Literally Erie County and only Erie County is blue and it's because large nig population is entirely segregated to there. Wyoming County can barely be differentiated from Alabama other than the snow.

newyorkupstate.com/news/2016/07/donald_trump_upstate_new_york_is_like_a_ghost_town.html

THIS is why Trump has a serious chance

>tfw you live in a cuck state because there are too many fucking cities

If you look at election maps of NY, Rochester and Buffalo are blue and turn their respective counties blue. Just like NYC drags the rest of the state into blue, Buffalo and Rochester drag the counties blue.

Only idiots who base their decision of ny through Manhattan and the 5 Burroughs would call ny a cuck state. Upstate and most of Long Island are awesome.