/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Someone Forgot New Bread Edition

>******GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
archive.is/Rg7ql
archive.is/X55P7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

>The task is this: unleash every meme, image, and horrible story about HRC that you can muster while she gives her speech tonight. You all must find a way to visibly disrupt her nomination speech. It can be done - but it is up to you on how to do it.

>I find your memes are not spreading the way they should because the effort is not yet there. For the most part, you all seem to trade the images amongst yourselves and other select image boards. In order to be effective, you must proselytize. For example:

>Start a website aggregating the images/facts and then try to get it linked to Drudge. Shove the images down every news anchor/journalists throat. Push out to people who you normally would have nothing to do with.

>HRC and Correct the Record invade your circles. Why don't you invade theirs?

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

Since I can't feasibly check everything, can a kind meme user give me a list of broken links to replace?

Also DO NOT USE MEGA TO UPLOAD ANYTHING ANYMORE.

bamp

Good God in Heaven above. Why the fuck isn't congress all over this? They should be blowing this shit out of the water!

>oh yea, they are on the take also.

Power on friends, we are here to serve so let's get after it.

Bonner pdf is gone, that is for sure.
Also several mega links, as you know.

Do we as individuals need to be making our own clone/archive on a daily basis? I've a feeling this election cycle is like no other and I don't put it past Shillary spooks to delete/fuck with stuff collected and posted here.

>or do I need to go to /x/

Seems like it, honestly.

I have already spoke with several main heads of /cfg/ and we have agreed to save as much material individually as we can.

They can not crack down on all of us.
Anonymity and the lack of obvious hierarchy is the strength of Sup Forums.

This. Save what you can and have back ups.

Just after I have posted this into that thread, he asked again:
"Do you have any ideas how to make this more organized? We need it for social media!"

News articles are disappearing:
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign

This one could be retrived through archive.org:
web.archive.org/web/20160507141256/http://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign

Make sure to archive ***ALL*** the news articles that you post in these threads and all the ones added to the PDF on Google Docs too.

This should be sticky in the OP then. If I do nothing but come here daily to dl / archive something it adds to /cfg/strength. A simple but powerful thing for /cfg/tards.

Where are the leaks? Fuck you Assange.

>PSA

>PLEASE READ

This happened to me a little while ago. Initially I didn't want to get too tin foil about it but I can't determine a more reasonable explanation. So I think is something you all need to be made aware of.

I saw an image within one of the initial /cfg/ threads that I thought was funny so I saved it. A few days later I went to send the image to one of my friends and it came out completely white. I thought it was strange but not alarming and just brushed it off.

I recently became concerned about my online privacy, for obvious reasons, so I put tape over my webcam. A few days after doing so I went to send that same image to another friend. This time it came out as pic related. I then took the tape off, sent it again and it came out entirely white.

Is this what I think it is Sup Forums? Was this image transmitting a feed from my webcam?

1/3

IGNORE SHILLS

NEVER GO TO OTHER PLATFORMS, E.G. IRC, THEY WILL GRAB YOUR IP AND OTHER DATA.

"WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED!" IS THE OLDEST SHILL TACTIC TO UNCOVER YOUR IDENTITY.

2/3

3/3

I'm only posting this because I want you to know to be safe. Especially lurkers, be careful with what you save. But please, please, don't be discouraged.

For images, lots of time I screen capture instead of saving the file cause who knows what could be hidden in the pixels. I will often also scale these images to alter into an original image.

>just sayin, might be preaching to some of the choir.

breh I think that's just a corrupted jpeg. nothing spoopy about it.

Bbaaaammmppp

Literally nothing but text could be hidden in the picture. You just gotta be careful where you download from, so the site doesn't record your IP. I know some of you will call me a shill, but I am participating in the effort against them.

>archive.is/Rg7ql
>10 Jul 2016 22:40:59 UTC

There's a slightly more recent archive link:
archive.is/X55P7

There is ZIP archive of the threads too, updated up to that day (around 90 threads).

I think I know what that is, do you have the original static-like image file? I'd like it if you could zip-archive it and upload to sendspace.com

Ön a szerbiai magyar?

Then why did the image output change when I altered my webcam? If it's just an internal malfunction shouldn't the image output remain constant?

No, I only understand a bit of Hungarian, sorry.

The cripple in the wheelchair from DNC.

If Hilary Clinton died in real life, pretty sure I wouldn't be sad.

There was a Serbian Hungarian a few weeks ago in these threads. Though it was you.

Godspeed, neighbour.

I need the original image to tell you whether it was just a coincidence or not, can you compress it in rar/zip and upload to sendspace?

>There's a slightly more recent archive link:
>archive.is/X55P7

Thanks.

It depends, the file is constantly fragmented and defragmented when used, it could easily change between static and pure white. The Webcam thing was probably just a coincidence. Still, take care.

It is shitposting.
His pictures are obvious counterfeits.

>REDPILLED
>REDDIT
Lmao nigga u hilarious

Same goes for you, neighbour.

I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled my OS. I can find the image in the early threads though. I'll do it now.

I may be Australian and this could be considered shitposting but those images are not counterfeit. That's all legitimate.

I already told you, mate. This is all a happy coincidence. 99% sure about it.

Well as long as there's still that 1% I'd want a second opinion from some other anons. I'm not going to take just one dudes opinion on the internet as gospel.

I also don't know where to find the list of archived threads. If someone can link me to that I can link to the image in question.

Alright, suit yourself. I'd recommend against uploading anything to sendspace and giving out links for it, though.

if he can find it the archive, he can link directly to it in the archive. no need for sendspace.

Stop replying to that shill.
If someone does not contribute, ignore him.

Nah, some anons requested him to upload some shit to sendspace.

2 - correct

Thanks a ton for the updates, Hungary bro.

I am out - at least for a while.

Keep up the good work and keep the thread alive.

You are welcome.

Some of these are rather old, altough.

>I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled my OS. I can find the image in the early threads though. I'll do it now.

He no longer has the copy of the file that exhibited the weird behavior. If he digs the original out of the archive there is no reason to rehost it.

What's wrong with sendspace tho? it's a pretty old cyberlocker site, I use it for the thread archives, you can access it from Tor too by the way.

Alright. From what I've seen, our Mega archives have been compromised. IMO, the best way to host shit, would be creating torrents of them. P2P, decentralized, couldn't ever possible be taken down, unless there is a lack of seeders (seeing the activity of these threads, that is unlikely). Best way to share them: torcache links. What do you think?

Bump

If someone can link me the archived threads I can find it, it's in the first ten or so near the top. It's a dude with a big head eating fruit salad and his whole face is compacted into where his mouth is.

>our Mega archives have been compromised.
When did that happen? I haven't lurked here in a while so I'm a bit outdated. About torrents it will expose your IP to anyone who wants to download the files, it doesn't sound very safe to me honestly and I really doubt we'll get more than 3-4 seeds even if everyone lurking here right now downloads it. What files are we talking about anyway? if they're not too big, it's faster to just reupload them to another file host.

Bump for justice

The first threads are most likely deleted, use 4plebs to find the image:

It happened yesterday. Most of our files got shilled. We are talking about text and images files, and maybe zipped files never exceeding ten MB. We would be good with 3-4 seeders. About the IP thing, it's easy to find a free VPN, just for those purposes.

I can seed through VPN and we can pass around magnet links.

I don't have any of the files downloaded locally though, but if you can seed them initially them, I'll download and keep seeding.

bumpity bumpu

>IL5EPv5K

Most of those pastas are the results of my work!

So good to see them still being used!

I just learned my mom is going to a hillary clinton rally

do you guys have a list of all her scandals and what not with sources?

bamp

you can find more in the meme thread:

Bump.

Good job user. Things like this make me take great pride in doing my best cause I want my work to be used.

fugg bump

Bumping for the Emperor!

REEEE

I memed for you guys

Good stuff. You gonna make a series like this?

bump

So when can we expect more leaks?

I thought I heard about more being released soon.

We thought it would be really soon but it seems like they're holding off while the dems lose their minds.

Sure I could. I'll do some more. Work my actual job so may not be for a bit.

bumparino

If you're on twitter, let the memes begin.

Great! Hang around and look here and in the archives for ammo. Godspeed user.

Cell mate for Shillary.

Bump.