Without meming, trolling, baiting or provoking, how would living in the USA instead of Germany improve one's life...

Without meming, trolling, baiting or provoking, how would living in the USA instead of Germany improve one's life? I can't come up with any positive argument. Help me out please. Pic ofc unrelated.

More freedom and wage
Less Muslim

Better weather than you shitty Northern European one

Freedom and being whiter than you, Muhammad

>More freedom
nope
>wage
true, but at the same time they've got higher insurance, tuition and what-not costs
>muslim
I don't know any muslims and am not in contact with anyone, so this doesn't affect me
I like the German climate... In the US you're either living in the desert or tornado alley and you're affected by hurricanes, floods, heavy snow storms and earthquakes

I said without meming you retarded edgelord, fuck off

>>More freedom
>nope
Show me your gun collection then, soyboy

>implying it is good that every hillbilly is able to buy tons of guns
If I want to shoot guns, I can still do here, it just requires a mental health check, training and a final exam with good results, which is absolutely reasonable

It wouldn't

You could make an argument that if you are rich, live is cheaper there. But you could also go to Luxembourg, Austria and gain the same benefits.
So germany is better in most cases, and for the few exceptions, there are other better options.

It wouldn't

>freedom

It wouldn't. Stay in your country. I don't want you here.

if you like it you can get more guns and live a solitary life in a place so distant from civilization that your risk of being found would be almost virtual
can be done in eu too of course, but there's probably more room in usa

American pussy will tremble with the superior aryan genes Hans

in America you can ride a dirtbike in the wilderness with a pump shotgun in the back and not run into an Aldi every 500m, so there's that.

>have 59.38% more babies
Well he would have sex before he get shot in prison for having aids

Why are they not sticking with one notation? Is it too difficult for murricans to understand that they are having a HIV rate of 700% compared to us?

>700%
user you can't have more than 100%

>more personal space
>weapons
>warmer climate in the southern regions
>every climate you desire, from tropical to arktic

>more personal space
I'm living in the Eifel, so I have pretty much all the personal space I want
>weapons
>warmer climate in the southern regions
>every climate you desire, from tropical to arktic