Well Sup Forums, whose right?

Well Sup Forums, whose right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNd99IhdmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the perfect division of gender; I'm honestly impressed they came up with it. No male disagrees with Ross and no female disagrees with Rachel, even though they were both in the wrong.

I've always thought they were both wrong in different ways but I think Rachel's is a bigger jerk for not being able to see Ross' side and also cause she would have done the same thing

She's a right cunt

>they were both in the wrong
Female spotted

Rachel said she wanted to take "a break from us", Ross was under no obligation.

Although all that shit with Rachel's coworker, Ross shouldn't have fucked that girl

>they were both in the wrong

THEY WERE ON A BREAK GODDAMN!

Rachel knew she could get Ross any time she wanted, but she felt that power went away when Ross could sustain a sex life without her. Cunt

Ross's decision weren't necasarilly that of a "good guy", but he technically did nothing wrong, I get way Rachel was upset but she had no right to be outright angry with Ross

What does that mean? Are you saying Ross noticing that Rachel's coworker was making a move on her means he isn't allowed to have sex after their relationship ends?

Ross. He saw through Rachel's bullshit, she only wanted the break, so she could fuck her co-worker guilt free. He just beat her to the punch.

Aniston is about 50 and still looks bangable, you do not disagree with her on anything.

genius isn't it , they put something like that into a show and both females and males are foaming at the mouths to each other

Huh? Plenty of women disagree with Rachel.

No man initiates or has sex during a 'break'. That's what the woman does

I'm not sure that's true, don't Monica and Pheobe share a look or something when it comes up at some point, greatly suggesting they agree it was a break and thus wasn't cheating.

I mean him finding out he was at her apartment, he was rich to be mad but if Rachel was really supposed to be the girl of his dreams, he wouldn't have fucked that other girl

that's a good point

>gf says to take a break
>says nothing is going on with her coworker
>call her in the middle of the night in an attempt to get back together
>hear her coworker over the phone, they are alone in her appartment.

Also Ross was drunk and that copy girl took advantage of that, if the genders were reversed everyone would have claimed rape

this and another ross and rachel argument i can't remember always struck me as like a gender role reversal. in real life rachel would've been the one who fucked around on a real.

Clearly Ross was wrong... even if he was right he was wrong. You know why? because his attitude did not get him laid. (well technically it did but not with Rachel and he wanted to keep tapping Rachel. He should have accepted the blame and moved on with it)

The only thing Ross did wrong is try to hide her from Rachel. He should have asked Rachel in and seen if she was game for a three way.

It's not like Ross was rushing to get laid. He got taken advantage of by the Xerox girl. He was just devastated by hearing Rachel's coworker in her apartment after she had make it sound like he was dumb for suspecting something. Then in comes this chick who offers him a drink and dances with him.

Rachel should've defined what "a break" meant.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who was right.

It wouldn't have been an issue if that Jew snake Gunther hadn't told Rachel

Dr. Gregory House, M.D. agrees with Ross. Case closed.

Rachel initiated the break
Rachel was then with some new dude who she was cucking Ross with
Ross banged and lied about it although if he told the truth she would have dumped him
Whore Rachel thinks she dindunuffin

Tldr- break is a whore concept to fuck whoever then blame the person they were on a break with

S2 rachel was the best rachel

Oh snap, Hugh Laurie can do a really convincing British accent

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNd99IhdmA

I need a break is female code for I want some different dick for a month or two.

Ross was in the wrong for even participating in the argument

The faggot from Rachels work was at her apartment the NIGHT they broke up, dude I would have figured that shit was over and done with. Plus the little tart Ross banged was hot. I blame Rachel totally, her goddamn fault they broke up.

You'd be shocked at the number of "open" relationships that end in disaster when the man finds and sustains a sexual relationship outside of the "girlfriend." Open relationships and "breaks" are literally about the woman scratching that itch with a sure-thing waiting at home.

Not quite. It means that the one initiating it wants to see if they can do better than their current partner, without breaking ties in case it turns out they can't.

If you just want sex it's much easier to just cheat.

The lesson of life is you can never win so bang as much different women as possible

He should have ghosted her and told Monica to kick her out.

>If you just want sex it's much easier to just cheat.

Cheating burns bridges and is risky.

>Rachel said she wanted to take "a break from us", Ross was under no obligation.

Yeah and Joey was under no obligation to talk to Ross about himself being in love with Rachel, but he still did it because it was clearly the decent thing to do.

Then you go for an open relationship. A break is "we should see other people", it's an ultimatum.

And besides, cheating is only risky if you're shit at it.

Ross should have waited and prayed that if he didnt get back together with Rachel she'd at least let him watch her with her new lover and maybe prep a bit.

Ross ofc

Literally everyone but Rachel agrees they were on a break and Ross wasn't wrong.

>chandler starts off as skinny funnyman
>gets fat
>loses it
>gets relatively fit afterwards
Literally the best character

Rachel was wrong because she wanted to end things with Ross to fuck that other guy from her work, Ross was totally justifiable in his actions but Rachel was trying to use the entire thing to make herself look like the victim.

Was Ross a chad?

That cocaine diet was a risk, but clearly it worked

No, Ross got lucky.

Phoebe started off so cute, what went wrong?

FFS

They were both wrong because relationships aren't objective

Rachel wanted them to physically get some space as a way to end the arguments and allow them time to process their emotions and to see if they wanted to reconcile.

Ross wanted to fix the problems in their relationship right away to avoid an inevitable break up.

They're two very different people trying to cope with a shared issue.

Lisa Kudrow was like 8 years older than the rest, there's only so much you can polish a turd

Noone forced Rachel to keep hanging out with some man, they werent just friends she was full of shit

Why do they all look so worn out in the fourth season?

This. She should have kept the door close on that stalker colleague.

>woman has friend
>more at 11

You're right, she should be beheaded for her crime.

Fuck off whore

The fact that Rachel later goes on to date that guy Ross was insecure about proofs that save was wrong and wanted that guy the whole time

Thats around the time they made like 2 million per episode, they probably were all doing high grade cocaine every night.

Ross was objectively correct because the break was never called off officially and as far as he knew Mark was balls deep in Rachel that night anyway.

Rachel being upset is understandable, but she was a colossal cunt to keep dragging it up years after the fact, especially considering she wasn't in the right to begin with.

tha means you're either a: bissexual, assexual or bipolar.

Hey, remember in the 10th season when she meets MArk again and Ross, who is no longer in a relationship with Rachel, IMMEDIATELY reacts by deciding he wants into her pants and plotting to mess it up?

Yeah, he's a totally rational person who never over-reacts to completely normal situations; eg. sleeping with the first tramp he meets after finding out his gf has a friend in work.

Proves*
She*

I'm a fuckin retard

>Hugh Laurie can do a really convincing British accent
He is an Englishman

It's really noticeable with Phoebe and Chandler, especially Chandler.

>but she was a colossal cunt to keep dragging it up years after the fact
>That episode where she writes a 50 page manifesto on how it's all Ross' fault and wants him to read it all and surrender unconditionally

Okay virgin

When your ex is cheating you and has basically dumped you (as far as you're concerned) why should you not be banging a tramp? Girls are allowed sex but men aren't? Ross was right about Mark and Rachel wanted his D

Idiot

"Breaks" in a relationship are 100% bullshit.

Found the roastie

>When your ex is cheating you and has basically dumped you

But neither of these things happened.

In Rosses brain it happened, he was acting within that reality which Rachel is to blame for due to the break thing and seeing Mark at night after breakup, Rachel and Marks relationship was non platonic, Rosses jealousy justified

>Born in Oxford

A friend of mine once summed up relationships.

>if it doesn't work right away then its never gonna work.

And Rachel was spoiled as fuck, it was never gonna work but Ross was too stupid to walk away.

>In Rosses brain it happened
>i imagined it, that means it really happened

That sounds like schizophrenia

>ON A BREAK (aka, "temporarily dumped"
>call (ex)girlfriend
>some guy picks up
Yeah why WOULDN'T anyone think that?

This pretty much. There's definitely a gray area when she calls for "a break from us," but after that phone call what the hell is Ross supposed to think? Being that emotionally dejected, seeking out human connection shouldn't be a surprise.

You are potentially breaking up with your partner and you have a female friend come over as a shoulder to cry on.

Your gf phones, filled with regret and wanting to reconcile, but your friend answers.

Do you believe the appropriate response is for your gf to slam the phone down and jump on the first dick she finds?

the guy's right, if your girl initiates a "break" and goes to a "guy friend's" house who you know they have a thing for, you can safely assume the worst. The girl takes the responsibility for anything that happens afterwards tbqh

He came to her apartment, uninvited

Rachel abused the trust of a vulnerable schizophrenia patient

All four should have just gotten together and agree to a big sex fest and afterwards Ross & Rachel call it even.

What about Gunther?

Who would actually, blindly put faith in your ex, who JUST dumped you, and is spending the night with another guy who's been trying to fuck her for ages, is not going to do anything?

Even if nothing happens, who honestly just goes "oh nothing happened because i can trust her :^)"

Cuck.

>ex
One argument is not the same as a breakup.

Ultimately Ross was not suited to real relationships.

One the one hand he is an academic who needs a 'right answer' to problems, rather than working out emotional issues with his girlfriend.

One the other he is a spoiled manchild who at that point had been treated like the MEDICAL MARVEL super special prince child and always gotten his way

>One argument is not the same as a breakup.
No, but "we need a break from us" is a breakup.

There was enough evidence there that she was getting ploughed due to her carelessness to absolve Ross of responsibility for the rebound with copyslut based on false precepts. If Mark forced his way in he is invading her property, she did not tell him to leave and must accept she opened herself up to be rebounded on fairly.

Rachel in her anger would probably have invited Gunther to the party though.

Imagine her shock when Gunther turned out to be straight and packing a python.

You were clearly born in the 90s. That meant they were getting physical space to stop an argument that was never going to end and effectively hit the restart button. It did not mean that the relationship was over.

No, you dumb dumb.

She cleared it up as a real breakup.

>Rachel: ...Maybe we should just take a break!
>Ross: Ok, fine. Fine. Let's take a break. Let's cool off. Let's get some frozen yogurt or something.
>Rachel: No! ...a break from us.

That's hardly the same as "fuck off jewboy, I'm want to shag Mark so hard I break his hips"

They were both right, they were just wrong for each other .

But she was his lobster

No, but it is "I want *us* to break up"

Rachel wanted Mark's dick and Ross knew that. But he also acted like a complete beta about it and the bitch literally called mark and have him come over to her apartment KNOWING that Ross might call or stop by and find out about it.

Rachel was a bitch with the whole break thing, and Ross was weak. He should've controlled his urges and not slept with that ugly woman.

>Rachel wanted Mark's dick

>never slept with him
>rebuked his advances

How do you figure user?

Ross should have break all relations whatsoever with Rachel like he did with his lesbian ex-wife and then go back to fuck that summerbreak girl and all her sorority.

She was a student, and abuse-of-power laws would define their relationship as rape

He blackmailed her father to keep their relationship a secret

Ross was a sex offender, as well as a shitty boyfriend

Mark brought round a hot meal with his first paycheck and Ross bought a sports car

>joey is an expert on burning when you pee

Joey gave so many women the clap