What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2849410/canada-balaclava-rapist-larry-takahashi-released-on-parole-vancouver/
on.rt.com/zl06k3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He meant that if Russia is bombed, every muslim will be dead within the half hour.

Based Putin.

Comeski to Tea and we canski solvski any Problemski. But first ...drinkski tea

it's a fake quote fabricated by alt-right-retards

He meant he has a 8000+ nukes and won't hesitate to wipe every muslim majority nation off the face of the map

A gun like that would trigger /k/.

>finally

Thank you. I've been looking for an explanation in this whole thread.

Get your Popcorn Rdy Boys

/k is triggered by every fucking thing

Fuck I admire Russians, I don't care if they hate us. Goddamn they're some tough SOBs.

Putin always makes threats like this, didn't he threaten to nuke ISIS last year?

He meant he was going to build another giant mosque and Give some more money so the chechenyans dont cuck him more

totally agree ..he is based

ok which one of you ruskiebros wants the become an hero for the cause?

>MFW Russia has based Putin, the USA will soon have based Trump and we are stuck with a barren old witch who thinks people should be locked up for saying mean things about shitskins

>chechenyans dont cuck him
implying that they are more than gangstas

but she just ca\me back from Poland and she said the Poles can stay.

Isn't this making you happier?

Fuck. Now I'm hungry.

If you had just kept voting conservative, your country would be a High Tory utopia by now.

Where is this restaurant?

I look at that and see nothing but a mouthful of burnt meat. No thanks.

vegan delight kek

it already happens
Russia has the largest muslim population of europe and they snackbar constantly

go get a kebab oh

I don't mind Poles, at least they're white unlike you disgusting little pakis.

Too bad Putin is a 5'7 manlet. Kind of removes the badass factor when you meet him in person.

fake for hitlerfappers kids

If he knows who is an islamist and who isn't, why doesn't he kill them already?

Hey, at least we have your bikes...

Btw, you guys are always butthurt about the Poles. Because you are too scared to try to beat an actual muslim.

and ISIS knows this. Putin won't fucking care what the west will think about it, he'll bomb them into oblivion, even it means killing one ISIS member among 10 civilians.

You clearly haven't got the least idea about how cucked the Conservative Party is.

Gangster enough to blackmail the """saviour of the white race"""

Obongo is tall and an absolute pussy.

I don't care. I'd move to Russia in a heartbeat if Trump isn't elected, but I don't have enough cash/notariety.

But the Balaclava Rapist is out due to a day release. You can meet him. He is a typical Canadian, pure blood.

globalnews.ca/news/2849410/canada-balaclava-rapist-larry-takahashi-released-on-parole-vancouver/

every poles in the Great Britain are Hated as white skinned pakis

I meant during the 90s.

What's the story?

Didn't russian subways get bombed by chechans before?
seems he is talking shit

Can't the CIA do something useful and 9/11 Russia so uncle Putin can do the world a favor by killing the scum?

He never said that

Shit trigger discipline
Doesnt close less dominant eye
Weapon not pointed downward or upward
Weapon probably pointed at some 16-year-old girl in a baclava
Shoots fucking left-handed

>Why havent we just dumped this blintznigger head-first into a fucking woodchipper yet?

Get back in your hut you third world genetic flotsam.

All that fucking pig....glorious

>who thinks people should be locked up for saying mean things about shitskins

That's been a thing since fucking Blair, mate. She hasn't suddenly put this into effect. It's been around for fucking years.

>whiter than you

and they have a Polish gf. Which is not an average British hag.

?
did I just trigger a manlet?

what is it to a dago any how ?

oh wow yesssss
fuck you for posting this

the average Canadian is asian.

Oh sweet jesus...

>hitlerfappers kids
Are you ok, negro?

imbecile

>closing eyes is ever good thing when shooting

>Doesnt close less dominant eye

nigga what the fuck are you going on about?
many people don't close their less dominant eye since it is good for seeing other shit going on

But I'm not asian. How tall are you? 5'6?
The average height in Romania is pretty short for a Euro country.

havent you got a daughter, sister to fuck gypo ?

>bosnia
pls no we live next to them

lel, if that were steak, it would be horribly cooked. Why should there be any difference for pork? Why not get the same texture on the inside while not burning the outside?

>half an hour
>he doesn't have that teleportation tech yet

most gypos are manlets to pick pockets,an pick up shit off the gutter ,like old food an dead dogs to eat

somebody is butthurt that even the Poles are more successful in his country than him

I know you are finished with yours. That's why you are manlets with crooked teeth. God, you are hideous.

he has those nukes tho

we have merkel, asshole

God, that picture really takes me back to England where after receiving money from the government for knocking up an ugly British girl I went out to mug these cucks.

ITT: anons who need a good smaxk upside the head and a lesson in the importance of establishing a proper focal point when shooting after they regain consciousness

Sand niggers playing with their food

Stop trying to be human, b like a gypo now and jog on theres a goat in your village needs raping

you dumb faggot I understand why people use only 1 eye and I do the same while hunting
that doesn't mean there aren't reasons to open both eyes

and if you think you know better than an old KGB agent you are pretty fucking retarded

ok pajeet you can calm down now
go poo in loo
maybe get a life and bin your knife

>pork

Blech. Call me when pigs develop sweat glands. For now, I'll enjoy superior beef.

don't worry, you won't have enough cash when you get to Russia either

>Mega Police Op: 660 arrested in UK's biggest anti-child abuse raid

You are just upset because your sister isn't tight anymore. IS your mother in jail too?

on.rt.com/zl06k3

ISIS already conducted two terror attacks in southern Russian provinces, the way I see it is "that's not Moscow, so I don't care".

we may not have burger shiny white teeth , but aleast its not caked in shit an stinking foul ,
listen Borat you are becoming tiresome , try to get better replies as you are just a cancer faggot now

very low quality B8 lad ..ffs try fucking harder kiddo

Yeah, it must be very hard for you to live in benefits, Acmed

like being buttmad like you?

Isn't there an EDL forum somewhere, where you can blame whites and make Britain great again?
Have you tried writing to you representative?

It's just not fair..

russians are savages and they love revenge

New faggot in the mix
Plz try harder FFs
its tiresome ok LEL

Because the United Nations would be very very angry with him and they'd send him an angry letter telling him how angry they are.

>not eating brazilian style bbq

This is Better , not much but it shows you arent a lazy 12yo burger on a proxy !
try to add some pics as well summerfag

as long as it is not a white man's , I think you are ok with putting it in your mouth.

>Not shooting with both eyes open

You don't own guns do you

Does it involved charring it?

It's not that hard. One day, you will learn how to take a screenshot.

Maybe a foreigner will get the job after Brexit. 2019, hahahaahaaa

He's bullshitting you. There are constant attacks and firefights going on in Dagestan and other southern provinces, it's just that they don't talk about it it the media, especially Western since they don't even know or care.

have you ever been there?
they'd probably worship it

No

Do you have Acmed culturally enriching 79 year old women in graveyards too?

Romania, stop shitposting please.