I don't think I can ever get over this kino. It fucked me up hard. How was it for you Sup Forums ?

I don't think I can ever get over this kino. It fucked me up hard. How was it for you Sup Forums ?

>"We live and die as we are ordered to. Command tells me to fetch a live grenade, you're damn right I'd do it."

That's some dark foreshadowing

Is someone ever going to make the trailer for Army Dog? I can't wait to see it I heard it was vomit inducing at Cannes, maybe it'll be on Youtube soon? ;)

not again

I refuse to re-live this nightmare again

>Let me tell you something Spot... there are no good boys in war.

Chills

>van dien
They don't look vietnamese.

>when you think they are giving him a treat but they pull it away and slap him
The vietcong were monsters

>you are now aware that Casper Van Dien and Grace Van Dien are brother and sister in real life
>they are a couple in the movie

>failed forced memes

Don't they reference this in the movie?

>It isn't only our dogs that need to be purebreed

Makes sense, I heard that Raimi was one of the producers of this weird movie

Yeah but did that excuse what he did to them afterwards?
I didn't know the human body contained so much blood

>The part in the end where Army Dog sings "Over The Hills and Far Away" as the med evac helicopter takes him away and he is the last surviving member of his squad
Kino

>the scene where they throw a tennis ball over the minefield and Army Dog has to go get it
I was on edge the entire time

>Private Connor reporting for duty?
Who's Private Connor? Is it Army Dog?

>That scene where Army Dog brings the Vietcong soldier to his wife and son before gutting them right in front of his eyes
I was horrified at that scene, but everyone stood up and started clapping at my local Kinoplex.

I miss raimi posting from yesterday.

this is the most reddity meme of 2016/2017

Post more dogkino

That Jack Russell has a fucked up face, and I love all terriers. What the fuckity fuck?

He went full Adam Sandler after leaving Frasier.

>the scene were army dog just snaps and murders an entire Vietnamese family.

Jesus fucking christ, he made that little kid watch as he raped the mother.

>That scene where Russel gets kicked out of the wrestling scene because he accidentally killed his opponent so he turns to drink and drugs to fill the void.
Very hard hitting movie.

gb2 plebbit. That was even him, it was a flashback to his friend from the kennel growing up

>mfw I read the box cover after watching the movie and learned that "The strongest tag team is family!" was a macabre pun on the final scene where the rejected Russel brings in a hobo to rape his newborn puppies to death

>scene in the pound
>it ain't me starts playing

kek