Why does she refuse to hold any press conferences?

Why does she refuse to hold any press conferences?

Why did she debate Bernie so few times?

How many times do you think she'll debate Trump?

What does she gain by debating people or having press conferences? It's all lose for her.

>Why does she refuse to hold any press conferences?
Trying to play damage control at this point would probably hurt her more than it would help her. It's better she just waits a month, or two for people to forget about it. American voters have short attention spans
>Why did she debate Bernie so few times?
Because Bernie was controlled opposition the whole time.
>How many times do you think she'll debate Trump?
Once, maybe twice. She is going to find a way to slither out of any more than that though.

Oh also I don't think any of this really matters to her because she is banking on rigging the election anyway.

Is this because she is dumb?

>Trying to play damage control at this point would probably hurt her

Is this because she doesn't have a good explanation for her actions because she's guilty and dumb?

Yes to both

She wants maximum control of her public outlook. Even if Trump just started yelling at her some tedious thing on TV it would make her look weak.

she's too busy sucking Bill's cock

bill will get sick and she'll call off the debates

Wow, she can't go on stage without looking weak? Wow.

She knows if she says nothing, she will win. It's basically a "you can't judge me if I say nothing and act pretentious" move. It actually works.

fucking lost

Considering Trump backed out his debates, I agree that there will be at most 2 debates, probably just one.

LOL

Pretty simply, yes. The questions will all be about her health, voter fraud, DNC leaks, the lack of press conferences (irony?), losing Sander supporters, Trump's polling levels.

She will get fucked by even so much as one of those questions.

Busy masturbaitin

Busy masturbaitin

There always has been and there will be 3 debates.

There's plenty of shenanigans but the show must go on.

Don't be too dull.

>Considering Trump backed out his debates
>backed out

Trump realized the debates were fixed with time and softball questions for other candidates. He simply decided not to play their game anymore.

>crooked hilary playing by the rules

She won't play with the rules, She'll take a 60 minute bathroom break, and then trump will be left standing there by himself while the MSM will claim that he refused to let her answer any questions by grandstanding.

Trump had no reason to debate Sanders.
Sanders had already lost, and it was obvious. He had nothing to gain by debating Sanders, and everything to lose.
He made a wise decision.

Hillary is going to try something similar with Trump, except Trump hasn't lost, and is actually a threat. Unlike Bernie.

LOL

she is looking to avoid any direct debate but knows that there has to be at least 1. so between 1 and 2 debates. 2 if she is loosing ground the last one after trumps tires have been slashed and pets killed

she has her mouthpieces speaking for her. also resting on her laurels

>Why does she refuse to hold any press conferences?

She loses voters every time she opens her mouth

>Why did she debate Bernie so few times?

She decided it was best to buy him out and threaten him. See above

>How many times do you think she'll debate Trump?

One or two. One at least unless she wants to lose already

Because someone might ask her to explain all the scandals, and her numbers go down every time the public sees her.
Because she can't handle an old commie in a debate
0, because she knows she'll get steamrolled.

I'm happy to see as little as possible of her.

>inb4 she takes Bill off of his HIV medication and lets him die so she has an excuse to skip the debates.

She sounds like a shrill elementary school teacher.

The left knows the more she's in front of people, the less she's liked. Just look at her appearance at the DNC, she's enjoying a slow but steady decline while Trump's polling is increasing with length and girth.

She'll have to go to at least one debate where she'll get her face smashed in. It will set the tone for the rest of the election cycle.

How many debates did he back out of? Two? How many did he participate in? Like ten?

LOL hilary is gonna get trumped

I hope she declines one debate but trump still shows up and starts going on and on about hillarys crimes and shit, and how it looks like she already gave up etc.

Look at her favorability trend and you will that every time she talks to the press she goes down... and down... and never bounces back. :D I can't describe how funny it is to watch this shit-show.

That was would be the toppest of LOL