Why do white women use up all their beauty points in their youth?

Why do white women use up all their beauty points in their youth?

>>Sup Forums

>amerimut
>white

all women start losing their looks at 20

shitty health and nutrition practices
getting too much sun exposure
caucasians have the thinnest dermis, negroids having thicker dermis, with mongoloids having the thickest. Hence the "black don't crack" and "asians don't age" meme. Wrinkles are associated with age and the thicker your skin is the better it resists wrinkle formation.

Nah, some definitely peak in their 30s
Monica Belluci
Tiffani Thiessen
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Stacey Dash

Women don't all age like milk, it's a fucking myth and I guess it applies for every race.

Except Asians they're fucking weird

why didn't you get any beauty points at all?

i guess that's nice for 64, but.. ehh.
Find some hot 45ish year olds for examples best.
someone like new aunt may. Then we can talk about how women age like fine wine

literally less than 1%

Isabelle Huppert is probably the finest example of this though, amongst some others I didn't think about.

I mean, look at her in Elle and you'll see she's still got it. I may have a thing for old ladies but in this case it's totally objective.

sorry, i don't see it. Maybe you're 40 or into grandmommy shit i dunno man. I'm 27 and although i can admit she looks fine i don't find myself attracted to that person at all

An yet that's enough for it not to be ALL

that foot game tho

If they give up exercise and keep eating and drinking 3000 calories a day. Yeah they'll lose their good looks.

I'm the same age.

I guess I grew up with older people and I'm very much attracted to them. Didn't mean to get it into the debate though, sorry.

women peak at thirteen

its natures way off telling you dont breed with old women or youll get autistic children

It's not even a myth. It's just bullshit that ugly cunts from Sup Forums come up with.

>muh men age gracefully

Yeah, you won't you ugly prick.

This rather depresses me. Given I don't know if I'm ugly or not.

Yeah I'm 27 and that insecure

You should have a decent idea by now. I'm 29 with a shaven head (fairly shit hairline at the front) and wear glasses, but I'll always know that I have a decent face. Being /fit/ helps too. And knwing how to dress decently. This includes what glasses you pick if you ever have to. People who don't care what they look like usually look like shit in general..

Are you really denying that man age better than women?

Go outside and look at your average 40 year old man. They look fat and fucked. A 40 year old women that was good looking to begin with still tend to be attractive at 40. Same as men.

I have a correct face but I've been berated in high school for having big lips (I think I was bullied) and that's all I think about. This and the fact I'm skinny as fuck for a tall guy.

I'm basically an Ethopian fella with white skin. I hate myself.

what do black women spend their beauty points on
can't be intelligence
strength perhaps?

You are denying nature, a man on his 60's can still breed the whole world female population
>They look fat
that's not aging

I have a slightly large forehead and I was always paranoid about it but I've always had good looking girls be attracted to me. I was a confident sports chad back then though. If you care that much then you need to start hitting the gym. There's nothing else you can do so there's no point in worrying about it.

White female aging only seems more egregious because, on average, they're way better looking to begin with.

I agree that men look better on average after 40 or so. But ugly people are always ugly to begin with. Some men look wrinkly as shit at a certain age, and so do women. Most 'attractive' people stay in shapebecause they still care about their looks enough. Being a fat cunt for a long time literally ages you.

getting wrinkles has nothing to do if you were born pretty or not
white people both men and women get wrinkles very easy
it's literally because they're white

Asians look good for ages and then they just hit the fucking wall.

A man with wrinkles is still handsome in the eyes of women. They look distinguished or some shit

SRT and CON because they're barbarians.

Old women 'like' it. every older woman would rather be with a 50 year old that looks like a 40 year old. A 40 year old that looks like a 30 year old. Having wrinkles is less feminine, that's it. Not exactly a case of milk or wine lmao. Again, it's usually only people on Sup Forums that say this. Rally meks me fink.

>start hitting the gym.
>There's nothing else you can do so there's no point in worrying about it.
Yeah maybe. In the mean time life is a bitch and has been for a long time.

Women are attracted to me but I have no self-confidence so they instantly feel uneasy. I write this but it's Sup Forums so apologies in advance to anyone.

>Women don't all age like milk

cof, cof

Angela Bassett – BAFTA Film Awards 2016 in London

Some of the darkest people I've ever seen have gotten wrinkly and flabby at about the same pace as the average white person I've seen.

The point is that wrinkly men still look good, wrinkly women don't. Because like you said, smooth flawless skin is a feminine trait.

>Women are attracted to me but I have no self-confidence so they instantly feel uneasy.

Same here. Best way to deal with that is to not think of them so highly. Until they're yours of course ;)

Can't really disagree with you but I still think the milk and wine comparison is over the top.

i think you mean american women, it is the norm. many brits stay attractive in their old age. take that chick from austin powers for example.

>brits stay attractive

post moar JUSTed women

not courteney cox or maggie we've all seen it

I'm a brit and I can't agree with this. Most anglo/celtic people age like absolute shit. Thin pale skin and/or freckles don't tend to age well.

>not think of them so highly
When you're in my place you think of yourself so badly that everyone is better than you.

And your life sucks balls.

well i think it has a lot to do with out diet and exercise habits over here, its so easy to become a slob. ive notice brits dont seem to put on a huge amount of weight after they age a bit a

black women age much better than white women

white women are gross by 35.

I've been a friendless retard for a decade now. I know what a shit life is like. At least I got attention when I was younger, and had some happiness. Stay strong brotha.

Don't anyone tell him, he doesn't get it.

I already did, see

You don't seem to, either.

Jennifer Love Hewitt? Pic?

I never had and I hate everything, and day by day I have to pretend it isn't the case... What the fuck am I doing here. What the fuck am I even doing in this thread. Thanks for the support though man.

As a english born man with 3/4 potato genes I'd really love to hear this. Seriously, go on. If you're talking about looks in the first place before age kicks in then let me assure you. We think most americans look fucking retarded as well, half of you have a weird cross eyed thing going on for a start.

>half of you
>Americans
What are you basing this on? Butthurt?

I'm assuming you're american. And yes I understand the fetal alcohol syndrome look, thankfully I look nothing like that. But the american that aren't genuinely good looking look fucking weird as well.

>I'm assuming
Sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do when you're trying to get the one-up on someone.

It's nearly always americans on here who criticize the look of brits. Simple really.

I don't think you know how anonymity works. More assumptions?

Really couldn't give a shit.

Weird that you keep replying, isn't it? If you're so nonchalant about the whole thing. A lot of effort put into telling me you don't care.

>Weird that you keep replying, isn't it?
Couldn't agree more

If you agree then why do you keep doing it?

White women don't take care of their skin. White skin doesn't show dead skin and other imperfections as clearly as darker skin in youth so they don't use lotion, cocoa butter, or any other care products beyond the occasional facial. It hurts in the long run. Meanwhile all those """jokes"""" about black women and minority women smelling like lotion come back to bite them in the ass when blacks look 30 at 50.

keep crying burger

More of those classic assumptions. This is fun. You're not done yet, are you?

>Meanwhile all those """jokes"""" about black women and minority women smelling like lotion

Lotion? I thought the joke was that they smell like sh-

No, that's the autismo meme. The normie meme is that black women smell like lotion. In the long run its what 99% of the population says that matters here.

back again I see

Back where?

ever there. you ok m8?

Doing great, thanks. I'm glad you took the hint about assumptions.

u been to the doctor about that yet m8

Right.

I didn't see the big deal about Tiffani when she was on Saved By The Bell (was more into Lark Voorhies). She got really hot on 90210.

Halle Berry is another.

CASH ME OUSSIDE!

You could have just said "Actually I'm Argentinian" or whatever and carried on the conversation, but you couldn't resist clinging to the one mistake your opponent had made (that of assuming you were American on a predominantly American website, at a time when Americans are awake) that you fucked it up.

most look like dogshit though

This woman is 45 yrs old