US AIRSTRIKE KILLED SYRIAN CIVILIANS

Wow, those airstrikes sure are working out great!

rt.com/news/353944-syria-coalition-strike-civilians/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sippenhaft?wprov=sfla1
archive.is/pHKta
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims
youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theyre all guilty at this point

so what

/thread

Am I supposed to give a single fuck?

>US AIRSTRIKE KILLED SYRIAN CIVILIANS
Good.

I blame Hillary.

>US Airstrike killed future terrorists.

>""""civilians""""

This, kill em all let god sort em out.

Good job, Americans! Keep firin' those missiles! Maybe someday you'll win a war with shock n' awe tactics!

>RT

K, keep me posted.

Any Syrian that runs is a terrorist, any Syrian that stands still is a well trained terrorist

>russia indiscriminately kills civilians
nope, it wasn't russia, nothing to do with it
>us botches a strike
WAR CRIMINALS GET OUT RRREEEEEEEE

wtf i hate murrica now

It's bush's fault! Fucking halliburton cocks shit fuck hitler

>RT consumer

I hear you know a thing or two about killing civilians

How's it feel knowing you're cuntry, is slipping into a state of total control left by an incompetent cockroach. I can't wait for you get get kicked it of nato and get fucked by russia

*sips coke zero*

This
Who fucking cares

Thanks, Obama

Guilt by association.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sippenhaft?wprov=sfla1

How many civilians have been killed from strike?

Yet people criticize Trump for saying take out families of terrorists.

Hell, Obama already killed a terrorist's son

>The US deployed unmanned aircraft (drones) in Yemen to search for and kill him, firing at and failing to kill him at least once, before succeeding on September 30, 2011.
>Two weeks later, al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a US citizen who was born in Denver, was killed by a CIA-led drone strike in Yemen.

archive.is/pHKta

i've always wondered this this is like, the 8th time they've bombed the wrong people, does america do it on purpose? or is your military actually this inept?

I never understood how you're supposed to not kill any civilians in a war.
Of course you want to keep them at a minimum, but even with all our technology there is friendly fire now and then. If you can't make sure you're not bombing some allies, how are you supposed to differentiate a civilian from a (partly bad equipped) guerillia force?
All those civilians could've been spared, if the west allied with assad from day one and just destroyed the IS before it gained its momentum. Now it's too late and all our actions will cause collateral damage.

Looks like we missed a few

>I never understood how you're supposed to not kill any civilians in a war.

I can understand killing enemies AND civilians, but not just civilians

fpbp

no muslim is innocent

now bomb some more

if refugees are so great, then why haven't the left the target areas yet? check and mate, whiny liberal

>how many
45 dead. Syrian media saying that we must pay for our crime.

You when the orphaned children get adopted by isis and brainwashed into bombing the west for their revenge

Shit up leaf.

If it wasn't for us and the Britfags you'd be speaking Rushkie and drinking vodka right now.

I meant since 2011 or whenever US started bombing

Good! Dead muslim filth always makes me happy. Did you know that when muslims die, they don't get 72 virgins in Jana; what really happens is that they sprout a pair of bat wings and go flapping back to hell where they came from.

But the US is not in Europe.

This.

This is not a happening

fuck off

So you think they will just stop after europe?

>If it wasn't for us and the Britfags you'd be speaking French and drinking wine right now.
FTFY

fpbp

Hillary Clinton will reset Syria policy against 'murderous' Assad regime

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

As far as regular civillians go, it's pretty much speculatuon, but some say over 1000+ at this point. Who knows how many of those killed actually associated with the terrorists though.

Civilians are usually hit the hardest/ affected the most by war

Anyone who cheers at the death of a civilian is a horrible person on the inside

She says she wants to go in and fight in the Middle East.

I prefer Trump's plan of a safe zone in Syria.

Of course they claim Trump has no plans.

Hardly surprising, not the first time it happens
>US has the most advanced tech in the world!
>(??) number of satelites tracking every terrorists move!
>bomb chinese embassy and a hospital due to outdated maps by "mistake" under the orders by the clintons

>RT: Russian Air strikes take out whole Isis battalion, additionally there are reports of the air strikes curing cancer and feeding the hungry in the civilians that were hit
>RT: American Air strikes KILL WHOLE civilian village filled with women and children

Whoa

Meanwhile Liberals celebrate the destruction of Nazis while ignoring Dresden

Who cares? As long as we can keep bombing them we're happy.

Holy fuck, hasn't this bitch learned that we can NOT go in and just remove people in power? It has destabilized almost every single country in the middle east. Every time a leader loses power, the country goes to shit and erupts in constant civil war. Why the fuck are we pushing for assad to be removed? What does it do for us?

0 sympathy for the next shooting anywhere outside of Syria

syria:the land with infinitely replenishing population

between the milions of refugees, the ones who are in isis, the government forces, i'm wondering where all these civilians keep coming from, how is there anyone left in that shithole. i'm no expert on syria, but it's population is what, 20 million? minus the women and the children and the old people who don't fight, minus refugees, minus other shit, WHO IS FIGHTING THIS SHITSHOW OF A WAR?

She hasn't learned from Lybia and the whole Arab Spring

Trump needs to blast her on that.

it keeps the weapons manufacturers happy?

Do they realize the more we're radicalizing and falling into the hands of ISIS

Sweet!

Grammar child. Grammar.

Let the whole middle east hate us, we have enough bombs and bullets to shut them back up

>Implying you had any to begin with, "Christian"

>US AIRSTRIKE KILLED SYRIAN CIVILIANS
ok?

fuck them, hope there's more where that came from

More buildings bombed, more people fighting = more money for guns, more jobs for private contractors, the war economy is a real thing. It's not far off from metal gear solid.

oh noes less slime for us :(

But what about innocent civilians who are getting caught in the crossfire?

Tactical nukes when?

>implying killing some chinks is a bad thing

Well, the US certainly didn't try to shoot civilians. How much does one of those airstrikes cost? Considerably more than 1 million USD I'd guess and nobody pays that money to shoot some civilians.
They fucked up, probably had bad intel, in an area where intel is (probably) scarce.
I'm not cheering for the death of civilians, quite the opposite actually. But people die in a war, civilians die in a war, it's pretty much unalterable. If you don't want civilians to die, you have to stop a war before it gains momentum. But nobody did, except maybe russia. Germany did absolutely jack shit to get rid of the IS when it emerged, so did the rest of europe. Instead we sold weapons to the saudis, who probably are the biggest ally of the IS. I don't think that anybody has the right to cry about the humanity at this point. Everybody fucked up royally and now civilians will die, whether in a bloody civil war, an islamic caliphate, or through airstrikes.

BREAKING NEWS: People die in warzones

War is death

when every single US citizen is being raped up the ass, NOT EVEN then will you ever use nukes again. they're a completely empty bluff and no one is afraid of them

nominee for best post in a first post position

America killing civilians to make more refugees. This is really disgusting

Trumps plan is to set up a syrian safe zone, allow civillians to go there, then hit ISIS strongholds in syria. Why is this a bad plan? People are afraid of us killing civillians, but we already are. Why not just go in and take them out with real force?

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

So?

This is embarrassing. This is the second or third time this month right?

USA is the biggest kebab remover of all time. I think we are nearing 5 million muslims killed

what? we're kill killing the refugees before they get to France, you should thank us

>Muslims retaliate by bombing American buildings
>"heh...who cares. Stupid kuffar deserved it"

Because Trump doesn't want to face accusations of genocide, from the ravenous legions of Democrats, at the end of his term.
He would rather go back into a quiet life of ripping people off.

>America killing civilians to make more refugees.

America killing civilians to make an oil pipeline from Iraq through Syria to the Mediterranean in order to avoid shipping it through the straits of Hormuz which are dangerous because Iran.

FTFY

US gets the hospitals, Russia gets the bakeries and Assad gets the schools.

Killing current and future terrorists + stopping refugees before they leave.

Kill two (or 3) birds with one stone.

saved for posterity

wtf i hate my country now

Iran dangerous. Best use the safelands of Syria and Iraq instead

oh relax, it's just syria.

Good job burgers
Less shitskins to flood Europe

>safelands

Western powers deliberately upset the region with conflict in order to get people to leave the region so that they could take the land and build the pipeline. See also 9/11

How does stuff like this happen? Is it a case of the air force fucking up time and time again or is it merely inevitable that civilians will get killed due to the nature of the fighting?

why not just run the pipeline through turkey?

A quarter Turkey's people live in extreme poverty.

Two out of every three children in Turkey live in poverty.
>

Who keeps Turkey's multi-millionaire President, Recep Erdogan, in power?

It is said to be the same people who have kept Mugabe in power.

An Israeli company, Nikuv, is said to have rigged the elections for Mugabe.

Robert Mugabe's Made-in-Israel 'Landslide'

Israel tends to protect the bad guys.

According to the book 'Operation Israel', during the Falklands War, there were five flights from Israel to Argentina.

These flights carried weapons such as air to air missiles.

Israel 'supplied arms to Argentina during Falklands War'?

Israel backed the fascist Contras in Nicaragua.

"Israel trained contra mercenary forces in Nicaragua and then expanded its mission to participate in the training for the rural 'pacification' of the population of El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Honduras..."
- Jane Hunter in her book Israeli Foreign Policy, South Africa and Central America (Cached)

There have been illegal military equipment shipments from Israel to Iran.

Israel has sold weapons and provided advisers to such countries as:
Panama, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Ethiopia, Liberia, Morocco, Rhodesia, South Africa, Uganda, Zaire, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Iran.

Israel has done deals with "the scum of the world's tyrants"
(Israeli Foreign Policy Weapons manufacturing industry):
1. The white clique in South Africa,
2. Somoza of Nicaragua,
3. Gen. Pinochet of Chile,
4. Marcos of the Philippines,
5. Duvalier of Haiti,
6. Mobutu of Zaire,
7. The allegedly cannibalistic Bokassa of the Central African Republic.

good point

How many Syrians are even left?

>More dead muslims

Fuck yeah. Thanks Obama, keep up the good work.

Turkey is mountainous and plagued with corruption.

This woman is truly the cancer.

We are literally watching clash of two evil monsters in USA

Don't you HFCS fueled niggers have a decent tamed person left in America?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims

youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

US AIRSTRIKE KILLED SYRIAN CIVILIANS
>

Who could be behind those air strikes?

me
but they bully me